Originally Posted by fish head

I scored a 93 on my IQ test.

That's an "A".

laugh And a good solid "A" at that...

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
JFC. Does EVERYONE have to be so friggin' nasty all the time?

Don't mind them, buddy. There are those of us here who understand your dismay and applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

As far as the contact for the moderator who can handle this sort of thing, here you go: his handle here is 'Deflave', and you can PM him with your complaint, with details, and he'll see to it that it gets taken care of. Just so you know, some of the members here like to use acronyms in the interest of brevity. If he responds with the letters GFY, that means he's gotten your complaint, and is congratulating you for coming forward. GFY stands for 'Good For You'.

You're welcome.

Leighton - very admirably done. grin

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
100 is average. It is not the same as getting 100% on a test. There is no maximum possible score.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Don't mind them, buddy. There are those of us here who understand your dismay and applaud you for standing up for what you believe in.

As far as the contact for the moderator who can handle this sort of thing, here you go: his handle here is 'Deflave', and you can PM him with your complaint, with details, and he'll see to it that it gets taken care of. Just so you know, some of the members here like to use acronyms in the interest of brevity. If he responds with the letters GFY, that means he's gotten your complaint, and is congratulating you for coming forward. GFY stands for 'Good For You'.

You're welcome.

Your a trouble maker! I like that, makes you fun to be around.

Bursting your bubble here. He's one of the sweetest and most caring guys you'll ever know.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

You're welcome.

Your not so bad yourself either smile

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Notropis
100 is average. It is not the same as getting 100% on a test. There is no maximum possible score.
But if I get like, a 60, that's still passing, right?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Don't sweat it. Just the fact that you can type means that you passed the IQ test.

Someone that gets below 60 can only drool on the keyboard and lick the monitor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I'm contacting him as well.

Someone pushed me down and I skinned my knee.

lololololo!!!!!!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That moron AkBushrat sent me a pm inviting me down to the border for some shootin fun........I respectfully declined. crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART
That is because I have a double digit IQ....enough to pad each arse cheek sufficiently to take the load.

Single digiters like you are f_ed though.

This is interesting. Someone is actually bragging about having an IQ below average. Average is 100 unless they have changed things recently. A double digit IQ would, therefore, be below 100 and below average.

I don't know about averages and stuff and I hate to brag but ...

I scored a 93 on my IQ test.

That's an "A". My parents were very proud of me when I brought the test results home. I didn't get many "A"s in school but that day I nailed it. grin

Exceeded their expectations did you?

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

You're welcome.

Bursting your bubble here. He's one of the sweetest and most caring guys you'll ever know.

Thanks Lynn.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got my first pm from AKbushrat. Wasn't funny, witty or worth the read. Pathetic. I want my 10 seconds back.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Don't sweat it. Just the fact that you can type means that you passed the IQ test.

Someone that gets below 60 can only drool on the keyboard and lick the monitor.

That explains why my keyboard is always wet... knew I should have studied, I only got a 53.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
I got a random, not warm and fuzzy pm from the dude a while back too..didn't know who he was? I'm a little clearer now..

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256 [/quote]

That's F'ed up, I like it!

Sean
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're welcome.

I didn't mean that in a bad way, I love smart azzes they make life fun. I also find that smart azzes are usually happy unselfish people.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You're welcome.

Your not so bad yourself either smile
blush blush

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by armedferret
Never underestimate the stupidity of bigots who think the internet is their soap box:

[Linked Image]

Anyone know a moderator I can contact to forward the actual PM along? I really don't give a [bleep] about someone's opinions, but frankly I have no time for racist drivel which has only been sent to me as a result of my attempt to share photos from daily life out here.

That someone would feel the need to make comments like this is beyond words. Well, it isn't, but it's beyond decorum and I'll refrain from sharing my true feelings.

Hence my request for a moderator so that the matter can be addressed properly.

(for those who don't understand, there's a thing called the Oath of Enlistment, that you'd do well to research before spouting your own [bleep] political/racist views at me. maybe direct them somewhere else--someone who gives a rat's ass, for example)

Obliged, one and all.
Armhed Ferret, I have to join in the others who are taking a stand against the racists who slander our President. Some of these guys are just effing with you when they tell you to PM DeFlave as he is not a read moderator. Instead, you should PM this guy and he will take care of your needs.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/sendprivate/User/9256

Your mean! laugh

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (222Sako, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1moredeer, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 2,457 guests, and 1,161 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,467
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.