Hop To
Page 1,095 of 1,842 1 2 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1841 1842
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill
Dusty, you are one of the good guys.

If you knew how right you are with that statement. Good morning Uncle Dusty.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy

I like the LOW story when him & Lonnie went up there & they got in there room & there was only one bed. Dad went to the front desk & said he reserved a room with 2 beds. They said they were all booked up. Dad's reply was " I have done a lot of things in my life but there is one thing I will never do. I will not sleep in the same bed as a queer!" Lonnie didn't know for a long time after that why people ata the front desk were looking at him funny. laugh

If there is a time when I laughed harder during a story, I can't remember when. I listened to that story around the table at Chickenbuck and almost fell out of my chair.

grin laugh

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy
Dad had a bad day yesterday. But he woke up this morning and felt better than he has in a year. He said "If there was a grizzley bear in the room he would have nocked it down and kicked its arss." laugh

Well the Uncle Dusty I know would have shot his ass with one of the revolvers. laugh

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Best Wishes and prayers from Alexandria Dusty. Somewhere there is a deer running around that needs you to shoot it!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Best Wishes and prayers from Alexandria Dusty. Somewhere there is a deer running around that needs you to shoot it!

And a White Earth Lake Walleye that needs catchin!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
prayers coming your way Dusty, been a while since been here, your in our thoughts each and every day! Always had fun with you while at chickenbuck, the stories just keep coming! take care.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have yet to hear or read a story told or typed by Uncle Dusty. When you get better, I would enjoy hearing/reading one. Preferably one that embarasses Northern Dave just a little bit!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
That content does exist.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Well, ND, do you have a diagnosis on the Ford tranny? Is it fixable or are ya gonna have to put 'er down? eek Maybe ya need to change brands and get a Dodge RAM. Come to think of it, Dodgin' and RAMin' are important aspects of truck operation up nort der. Just sayin'! wink

Ron

P.S. Gotta run. Need to spruce up a bit, put on some party duds. Takin' wifey to dinner and then to see the play "Jersey Boys". Earning those always needed good hubby points for upcoming fishing season!

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
That has got to be worth A LOT of points! lol!

Something clever here.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by northern_dave
That content does exist.

I thought it might. Please elaborate....dont feel that you NEED to wait for Dusty as he will probably just choose a different story.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Saw the "Jersey Boys" a year ago. Great play.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Prayers from Oklahoma for Dusty ! Maybe Dave could YouTube that ass gas trick for us !

"Papa ! Nana made turtles in the potty !"
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Well I'm home from the play. Many "good hubby" points have been earned by yours truly tonight!

Actually the play (Jersey Boys) was pretty good. It's about the music and the back story of the Four Seasons. I enjoyed it a lot. Well worth seeing if you enjoy the music of the 60s and 70s.

Thanks Grizzly Bill for admitting you went to see the play and also liked it. I think we have proved something here, to wit: one may publicly admit to attending and enjoying musical theater without loss of one's man card.

Must now hurry off. Need to exfoliate and apply cucumber agave facial cream before beddy-bye time. ta-ta!

Ron

NRA Endowment member and proud of it.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Ron, you can keep your man card as long as you didn't shave your legs. laugh

Dave did you get the truck to the tranny shop?

Last edited by Grizzly_Bill; 03/01/13.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Excuuuuuse me, but Grizzly Bill, as part of your probation for going to see a play, you do not get to determine the Man Card privileges of other men. It is in the Book. wink

Ron, I believe the exfoliating tipped you over the edge. Please mail your Man Card to Tzone who will return it after you have earned it back. Be best if you could shoot something within a calendar week. At the very least, start farting, scratching and "adjusting" in public! eek

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Excuuuuuse me, but Grizzly Bill, as part of your probation for going to see a play, you do not get to determine the Man Card privileges of other men. It is in the Book. wink

Ron, I believe the exfoliating tipped you over the edge. Please mail your Man Card to Tzone who will return it after you have earned it back. Be best if you could shoot something within a calendar week. At the very least, start farting, scratching and "adjusting" in public! eek

I don't recall Dave being put on probation or his man, or whatever card pulled when he caught the gay! confused

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

You only say that because yours got taken away a few years ago with the mini-van purchase... Remember? We do.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Ron, BM is right. You can't mention those things on a hunting fourm and expect to keep that card.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill

Dave did you get the truck to the tranny shop?

Yep.

Sometime next week the transmission witch doctor will put on the face paint and the feathers. He'll smoke a deer hair filled, dried, white wolf turd, he'll do his dance.... Then he'll shuck a hand full of dried chicken bones out into an old turtle shell for a reading on why the magic is broken inside the housing known as "auto-matic-transmission"

I expect a call from him telling me he needs a spark plug wire from a cummins 12 valve, a hens tooth and a pint of turnip blood to mix his anti venom for the evils that have killed the magic in the E4OD.

Something clever here.

Page 1,095 of 1,842 1 2 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

461 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 36 invisible), 2,314 guests, and 1,062 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,402
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.