CLICK HERE for CARTRIDGE-SPECIFIC RIFLESCOPE TECHNOLOGY from NIKON!

Page 12 of 32 < 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32 >
Topic Options
#7151624 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Dtownrex]
GeorgiaBoiler Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Land of Cotton
Looks like our boy may work in maintenance for the Eanes Independent School District which is one of the metro Austin school districts.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/eanes-isd/jesse-marx/1072730/

RV 728 BP
#7151629 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: deflave]
fatjack34 Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: State of Confusion
Originally Posted By: deflave
Somebody scams me like that and I have an address, I'm flyin'.

Sorry for your troubles EHG.

Travis

I am with 'flave on this one....I am flying and not happy about it!

#7151632 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: GeorgiaBoiler]
USMC2602 Online   content
Campfire Regular

Loc: Kansas
I wouldn't want to piss this bunch of guys off for any amount of money....

#7151665 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: GeorgiaBoiler]
IslandFirearmCoatings Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Kodiak
Originally Posted By: GeorgiaBoiler
Looks like our boy may work in maintenance for the Eanes Independent School District which is one of the metro Austin school districts.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/eanes-isd/jesse-marx/1072730/

$22,700 a year isn't buying you very many NF scopes. I wonder how your employer would feel if they knew you were a theif?

#7151666 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Dtownrex]
Sniper_John Offline

Originally Posted By: Dtownrex
Batf will wear his ass out!

If he is not 16 and he is holding onto that lie, he is a fool.

#7151677 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: TXpitdog]
Weatherbyhunter Offline

Originally Posted By: TXpitdog
And will you be making good on the other deals you've ripped off?

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

#7151679 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Sniper_John]
Campfire Regular

Maybe someone should call his boss and let him know what kind of employee he has loose in the public school.

Maintenance, Operations & Facilities Management

Bob Cervi

Director of Maintenance & Operations

Phone: (512)732-9040

Fax: (512) 732-9054

After Hours Emergency: (512) 732-9110

#7151687 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Sniper_John]
cbrook Offline

Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

#7151688 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Weatherbyhunter]
TnBigBore Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Alabama
Originally Posted By: Weatherbyhunter

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

You may not have scammed 99% of the people posting on this thread, but you sure have brought many of them down on your ass. You have been made and need to accept that fact. You are going to answer for your bad deeds and quite soon I will warrant. You have pissed in the wrong pool.

Edited by TnBigBore (12/06/12)

#7151693 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: TnBigBore]
gunchamp Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: mountains of central PA
This really should end up as a sticky.

#7151697 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: huntsman22]
GreatWaputi Online   content
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Originally Posted By: huntsman22
Is this the same kid that hacked and killed bigsqueeze?

grin

#7151706 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: cbrook]
GreatWaputi Online   content
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Originally Posted By: cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

You sent payment via PayPal, so someone involved (I don't believe for a second there's two people involved here!) has a PayPal account and can refund your money. If there is in fact an older brother (which there isn't!) he should beat that phucker within an inch of his life and then beat him some more!

#7151708 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: GreatWaputi]
2muchgun Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Michigun
All I can add here is that it is REALLY GOOD to see our members sticking up for one another and nailing this a$$hole.

Nicely done. Love it.....

#7151714 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: gunchamp]
quadzilla Offline

Sure, now that the chits getting stirred up "its a personal matter" that he will deal with. This guys "younger brother" must be quite and interesting cyber criminal.

He's smart enough that he can continuously keep stealing family member's logins, emails and passwords, but can't seem to figure out how to set them up as fake instead? He repeatedly does this over and over again on all kinds of different forums, has stuff being shipped under different aliases to the same address and nobody notices? Riiiiiiiiiight.

He is a paradox: Both the smartest and stupidest criminal in the world. Stay thirsty, Marx.

#7151719 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: GreatWaputi]
Calvin Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: AK
Originally Posted By: GreatWaputi
Originally Posted By: huntsman22
Is this the same kid that hacked and killed bigsqueeze?

grin

no kidding.

What a freaking joke. This tool needs to get what's coming to him. I've only backed out of 1 deal on this forum.. Didn't have the warm/fuzzy and something wasn't right. Might have been nothing, but please exercise caution when dealing with unknown members. Nothing wrong with walking away from a deal if you get that bad feeling.

#7151720 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: quadzilla]
quadzilla Offline

Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

#7151730 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: quadzilla]
fatjack34 Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: State of Confusion
Would love to have Anthony hit us up with an update on this puke. From what I know...shitt is way different down in TX and this shitt don't fly! No honor amongst thieves! Good luck punk!

#7151741 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Weatherbyhunter]
stumpman Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: NE, FL
Originally Posted By: Tanner
Corrected, as in a 5.5.-22 NF wrapped in 20 dollar bills for the trouble?

Corrected as in his scope back. I dont have a nightforce. Once again im sorry
Buddy you are a worthless piece of garbage. What a fine example of a dad/husband you are for your wife and kids. I'm sure there proud of you.

#7151742 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Weatherbyhunter]
joes64gto Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: N.E.Florida

You are dead wrong about that.The vast majority of us are the 'makers' you hear about not the 'takers' that voted the Pretender in again. Thieves piss us off and what you do to one of us you do to us all. I think in this incident you have crapped in your sombrero and screwed with the wrong people.May a thousand camels deficate on your thieving head and may you expire with an unrequited erection.

#7151745 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: Weatherbyhunter]
Grogel_Deluxe Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: CAUTION:POST COUNT=BS METER

You may think it does not involve 99% but it does. This whole thing works off of the honesty of those involved. You have voilated this system, and in turn, all of us.

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424

#7151748 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: quadzilla]
8SNAKE Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: SW Missouri
Originally Posted By: quadzilla

Stay tuned. Amended lie soon to follow.

#7151750 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: quadzilla]
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted By: quadzilla

You are correct, that's what I'm finding too. Hey buddy, a guy in a late model white Silverado will be checking out your place after 7. Enjoy being watched... I'd bet you'll be looking for a new place to live real soon. Seems as if you can look up public records on home ownership and find out who your landlord is. I wonder if they approve of criminal activity at their property?

#7151756 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: cbrook]
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted By: cbrook

You don't need a Paypal account to send money, only to accept it.

#7151763 - 12/06/12 Re: Weatherbyhunter is a POS Phuckin Scam... [Re: quadzilla]
Cinch Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wyoming
Just because he gets his scope back does not mean this is over with. You don't just screw over EHG and walk away from it. For Anthony its not even about the scope any more. There's a lesson that'll be learned the hard way. There won't be anything left of this no talent a$$ clown when EHG gets done with him. Oh, one more thing, I just talked to the man himself. Here's the mofos current digits. Give him a shout... 512-995-1277

Page 12 of 32 < 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT PRICES on LEUPOLD OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
CLICK HERE for HUGE SAVINGS on VORTEX OPTICS from CAMERA LAND!
Who's Online
679 registered (12344mag, 14tools, 01Foreman400, 1899guy, 74 invisible), 1381 Guests and 408 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,250 Registered Members
72 Forums
687,030 Topics
9,923,054 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

CLICK HERE for CARTRIDGE-SPECIFIC RIFLESCOPE TECHNOLOGY from NIKON!

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.