Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 38 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 37 38
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tx270
Originally Posted by 8SNAKE
Originally Posted by tx270
In the pics of him he is wearing a grey t-shirt with some sort of EMS emblem on it but can't read it from my phone. Is someone here can tell us what it says and I can probably find out if he works for that service in just a little while. Bill

No, it says Central Texas Harley Davidson.
. Ah hell, never mind then. Thought I was on to something that could help out.

It was a good idea.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by gemby58
I think the hounds are already on his trail, I would bet he couldnt even give anything way on this site
Only a minor bump in the road for him. He was previously on here as "longrangehunter80," and he'll just regroup and register another name if he hasn't already done so.

1,000,000+

It will take him at least 30 seconds to start over with a new "handle". Ala Larry Root.

This is the why he needs to take a beating/consequences to prevent further fun.

Mitch

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer but how he hunted it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Freedumb1
Originally Posted by Bricktop
Originally Posted by gemby58
I think the hounds are already on his trail, I would bet he couldnt even give anything way on this site
Only a minor bump in the road for him. He was previously on here as "longrangehunter80," and he'll just regroup and register another name if he hasn't already done so.

1,000,000+

It will take him at least 30 seconds to start over with a new "handle".

This is the why he needs to take a beating/consequences to prevent further fun.

Mitch
Agreed

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Is this the same kid that hacked and killed bigsqueeze?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Looks like our boy may work in maintenance for the Eanes Independent School District which is one of the metro Austin school districts.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/eanes-isd/jesse-marx/1072730/

IC B2

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by deflave
Somebody scams me like that and I have an address, I'm flyin'.

Sorry for your troubles EHG.

Travis

I am with 'flave on this one....I am flying and not happy about it!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
U
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
U
I wouldn't want to piss this bunch of guys off for any amount of money....

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Looks like our boy may work in maintenance for the Eanes Independent School District which is one of the metro Austin school districts.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/eanes-isd/jesse-marx/1072730/

$22,700 a year isn't buying you very many NF scopes. I wonder how your employer would feel if they knew you were a theif?

S
S
Originally Posted by Dtownrex
Batf will wear his ass out!

If he is not 16 and he is holding onto that lie, he is a fool.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by TXpitdog
And will you be making good on the other deals you've ripped off?

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

IC B3

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Maybe someone should call his boss and let him know what kind of employee he has loose in the public school.

Maintenance, Operations & Facilities Management

Bob Cervi

Director of Maintenance & Operations

Phone: (512)732-9040

Fax: (512) 732-9054

After Hours Emergency: (512) 732-9110

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
Originally Posted by TXpitdog
And will you be making good on the other deals you've ripped off?

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

You may not have scammed 99% of the people posting on this thread, but you sure have brought many of them down on your ass. You have been made and need to accept that fact. You are going to answer for your bad deeds and quite soon I will warrant. You have pissed in the wrong pool.

Last edited by TnBigBore; 12/06/12.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
This really should end up as a sticky.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by huntsman22

grin

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

You sent payment via PayPal, so someone involved (I don't believe for a second there's two people involved here!) has a PayPal account and can refund your money. If there is in fact an older brother (which there isn't!) he should beat that [bleep] within an inch of his life and then beat him some more!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All I can add here is that it is REALLY GOOD to see our members sticking up for one another and nailing this a$$hole.

Nicely done. Love it.....

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Sure, now that the chits getting stirred up "its a personal matter" that he will deal with. This guys "younger brother" must be quite and interesting cyber criminal.

He's smart enough that he can continuously keep stealing family member's logins, emails and passwords, but can't seem to figure out how to set them up as fake instead? He repeatedly does this over and over again on all kinds of different forums, has stuff being shipped under different aliases to the same address and nobody notices? Riiiiiiiiiight.

He is a paradox: Both the smartest and stupidest criminal in the world. Stay thirsty, Marx.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by huntsman22

grin

no kidding.

What a freaking joke. This tool needs to get what's coming to him. I've only backed out of 1 deal on this forum.. Didn't have the warm/fuzzy and something wasn't right. Might have been nothing, but please exercise caution when dealing with unknown members. Nothing wrong with walking away from a deal if you get that bad feeling.

Q
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Q
Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

Page 14 of 38 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
718 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,685 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.