Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 38 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 37 38
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Would love to have Anthony hit us up with an update on this puke. From what I know...[bleep] is way different down in TX and this [bleep] don't fly! No honor amongst thieves! Good luck punk!

Kindness invites abuse
du ma nhieu
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
Originally Posted by Tanner
Corrected, as in a 5.5.-22 NF wrapped in 20 dollar bills for the trouble?

Corrected as in his scope back. I dont have a nightforce. Once again im sorry
Buddy you are a worthless piece of garbage. What a fine example of a dad/husband you are for your wife and kids. I'm sure there proud of you.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by TXpitdog
And will you be making good on the other deals you've ripped off?

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

You are dead wrong about that.The vast majority of us are the 'makers' you hear about not the 'takers' that voted the Pretender in again. Thieves piss us off and what you do to one of us you do to us all. I think in this incident you have crapped in your sombrero and screwed with the wrong people.May a thousand camels deficate on your thieving head and may you expire with an unrequited erection.

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't expect nor care if anyone beleives me as this doesn't directly involve 99% of the people posting. That being said it seems he has done this multiple times before using mine and other family names... If you have been scammed by him please contact me by pm. I can't make any promises but if he still has your item's I will send it back for him.

You may think it does not involve 99% but it does. This whole thing works off of the honesty of those involved. You have voilated this system, and in turn, all of us.

"We're all going to have so much [bleep] fun we'll need plastic surgery to remove our god damn smiles." - Clark Griswold

Remembering The 99
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1163424
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

Stay tuned. Amended lie soon to follow.

IC B2

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by quadzilla
Info on his siblings is out there. There is no 'little brother'.

You are correct, that's what I'm finding too. Hey buddy, a guy in a late model white Silverado will be checking out your place after 7. Enjoy being watched... I'd bet you'll be looking for a new place to live real soon. Seems as if you can look up public records on home ownership and find out who your landlord is. I wonder if they approve of criminal activity at their property?

I
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I
Originally Posted by cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

You don't need a Paypal account to send money, only to accept it.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Just because he gets his scope back does not mean this is over with. You don't just screw over EHG and walk away from it. For Anthony its not even about the scope any more. There's a lesson that'll be learned the hard way. There won't be anything left of this no talent a$$ clown when EHG gets done with him. Oh, one more thing, I just talked to the man himself. Here's the mofos current digits. Give him a shout... 512-995-1277

Public landowner...
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2muchgun
All I can add here is that it is REALLY GOOD to see our members sticking up for one another and nailing this a$$hole.

Nicely done. Love it.....
+1 for sure

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Then how come all of the schit gets shipped to YOUR ADDRESS, Dumbphuck. How stupid do you think we are? Did you not see all of the records above confirming that you live there? You need a severe beating. I hope your mother in law shoves her boot up your ass when she reads this thread.

IC B3

S
S

We banned longrangehunter80 and biggmag in the past, then weatherbyhunter when it was brought to our attention you were the same person and csi verified who you are. Now you are saying a 16 year old had control of the account that had been making firearms transactions. As a mod and FFL holder both and what you are stating being a felony, I had no choice I had to believe you in that circumstance even if I think you are lying.

W
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
W
Originally Posted by fatjack34
Would love to have Anthony hit us up with an update on this puke. From what I know...[bleep] is way different down in TX and this [bleep] don't fly! No honor amongst thieves! Good luck punk!

Anthony said he won't be on until tonight or tomorrow. Also you are correct I do not have a biological brother! Good investigating! Is there another way someone may be considered a "younger brother"?

The scope is on the way back so I will not feed the mob anymore. If you have been scammed please pm me and like I said I'll try to make it right.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GeorgiaBoiler
Looks like our boy may work in maintenance for the Eanes Independent School District which is one of the metro Austin school districts.

http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/eanes-isd/jesse-marx/1072730/

Nice work here - I am sure his employer will love having a thief on the payroll!!

Like I said above - Hey Jesse, you're [bleep] fat boy!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Is this the same kid that hacked and killed bigsqueeze?

Damnit, you beat me to it. Some funny chit right there.

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Anthony said he won't be on until tonight or tomorrow. Also you are correct I do not have a biological brother! Good investigating! Is there another way someone may be considered a "younger brother"?

The scope is on the way back so I will not feed the mob anymore. If you have been scammed please pm me and like I said I'll try to make it right.

An answer for everything, obviosuly you are a serial liar. Like we have said, there is no squirming out of this one.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your wife is easily accessible and you are still lying like a stupid [bleep]. Obviously you have no concern for your wife, kids and other family...you have no fk'n balls and you sure as hell don't give a [bleep] about your wife.

Dave

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
after reading every post on shooting sticks in the hunting section I wondered who the heck are these guys. Now after following this thread for a few days I know who they are and am very proud to be becoming one of these guys!!!

BEST THREAD EVER!!

Last edited by Tanglewood; 12/06/12.
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
I just read all of this and noticed he edited his post where he claimed to be 16. Luckily another member had quoted it, so it is there for the record. What a pathetic piece of crap!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Jesse,

Look outside - someone is watchin you.....................

Tick tock tick tock

Last edited by 300MAG; 12/06/12.
D
D
:rofl:

Page 15 of 38 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 53 invisible), 2,665 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,565
Posts18,453,772
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.