Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 20 of 38 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Killertraylor
Someone in TX must have a good horse in need of exercise. I'll bet towing a 260 lb fatass down the street by a rope around his ankles would be a great horse workout.
too funny

GB1

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
This is the Upstate way this should be handled

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Weatherbyhunter
Like I said before. I talked with anthony and explained what had happened. We got it taken care of. The person that had access to this account no longer does as I have changed the password. I suggest if anyone contacts any of you with this address DO NOT SEND IT.

1z0610xw0351625248
UPS

it was just dropped of so give it a few min

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?HTMLVersion=5.0&loc=en_US&Requester=UPSHome&WBPM_lid=homepage%2Fct1.html_pnl_trk&trackNums=1z0610xw0351625248&track.x=Track

Looks like something is moving.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I hope this settles a lot of peoples getting shafted by this little pos. Maybe some of them can get their items or money back.

Those of you who dug up all the information and distributed it did a great job.

Last edited by stantdm; 12/07/12.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mrchongo
Originally Posted By: cbrook
Ok guys, I have him or someone else responding to me on pm's now. He claims he is the older brother and his younger brother was using this account and he didn't know about it. He asked me what I paid for and what his brother owes me. He is going to "try to get him to give the money back and asked for my mailing address because he doesn't have a paypal account" what do you think I should do? I'm kind've hesitant to give that out...

You can fill out a small form at the Post Office that allows you to have people mail things to you in care of the postmaster for 30 days. No charge. The package/letter is held in your name, and you just call at the PO window and pick it up.

Or just rent a PO box.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
As many have already said...

Just wanted to add that EHG is good to go. Pays FAST-answers PM's-and is willing to share knowledge with out making you feel like an idiot.

I have dealt with him on two transactions. Great guy.

Hope this works out Brother.

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Well we are getting a good post going over on THF about him.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I bought a scope on Sniper hide today and told the guy to watch out for him and what he was doing on there also. I hope he gets what's coming to him. Has anyone heard from the OP I haven't seen him reply back on here.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Who says vigilante justice does not work in an advanced society

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would it be possible for the mods here to track his electronic address or whatever it's called so you might have more info?

Sorry you got screwed man, I think most folks here are good to go.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
LMAO... Tough crowd... grin

My recent travels/activities have kept me away for a bit...

Thanks to all who have helped with info on this... It is appreciated...

I have Bricktop on speed dial for a road trip if needed and scrounged up enough change from the ashtray in the Bentley for fuel...

Cinch hooked me up with his Starbucks Card so I'm set...

Tanner and 'Flave... GFY's... I love you both...

I have talked with Jesse and obviously he has sent a box to me... The contents of said box are unknown but I will post up what it contains when it is opened...

The story I got in my initial phone call to Jesse is he did NOT have an account on the 24hourcampfire and was not aware of anything I was talking about... During this call I was disconnected (service sucks here) but within minutes received an email notification of a PM from Weatherbyhunter (Jesse) and a few minutes later another notification...

[Linked Image]

I drove to a better location for service and called again and got the story that Weatherbyhunter was actually his 16 year old step brothers account and Jesse had just got the login info from the 16 year old brother... The stories and the bullshit continued Blah Blah Blah...

By no means have I come to an agreement or conclusion to this event or has anything been "taken care of"...

I could give a rats ass if Jesse, 16 year old Brother, Kerry, Grandma or who ever the [bleep] done it gets hammered, but somebody needs to be held accountable...

I have again talked with the Bastrop Sheriffs Office to no avail...I have talked with the Post Master here and a USPS Regional Supervisor to no avail and a UPS Security/Fraud Supervisor in my area who actually was receptive and took a report for further investigation...

There are a few attorneys here on the 'Fire that have stated to me via PM that they are going to contact DA's and Sheriff's in Bastrop County and surrounding counties and make them aware of the fraud that has happening in their area...

A few individuals claimed to have filed reports with IC3 as well... Again this PM'd to me...

Then there is always the good ole fashioned justice...

If anything else transpires in this matter I will post it up here...

Thanks again Ladies...

PS: Any good places to hunt hogs here in TX near Barstrop...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We don't use table clothes up here, we use them gunny sacks that the green chile comes in. A whole body won't fit so a little creativity might just be in order.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I smell BACON!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It's not too far from New Mexico to Texas. Someone needs to hit that [bleep] so hard his grand-kids stutter!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well just to add wood to the fire.

I bought the 257 weatherby rifle from Weatherbyhunter about 3 weeks ago. If his step brother hijacked his account or really did not have an account, then I would like to know how a 16yr old got a Weatherby 257 mag mark V rifle to the UPS station without anyone knowing. Since when does a UPS office let a 16yr old ship a rifle.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 83blazer
Well just to add wood to the fire.

I bought the 257 weatherby rifle from Weatherbyhunter about 3 weeks ago. If his step brother hijacked his account or really did not have an account, then I would like to know how a 16yr old got a Weatherby 257 mag mark V rifle to the UPS station without anyone knowing. Since when does a UPS office let a 16yr old ship a rifle.

I'm sure the ATF would like an answer to that same question. I'd send them his info including his claims that his 16-year-old brother completed an illegal firearms transaction and see how far they crawl up his azz!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
I have talked with Jesse and obviously he has sent a box to me... The contents of said box are unknown but I will post up what it contains when it is opened...

$100 says it's your Nghtforce!
Turns out the original estimate of 99% may have been optomistic.

Personally, I'd park one of these in front of his house until every last deal was made right.
[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Last edited by Launchingrounds; 12/07/12.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hope that box is full of Nightforce and [bleep]' unicorn blood for all the bullshit this idiot has caused...

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Maybe the Bastrop Sheriff's office needs about 500 phone calls requesting they get off their ass and earn their keep???? Just thinkin out loud!

Page 20 of 38 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,574 guests, and 726 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,544
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.