-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I was there in the mid to late 'fifties.A bunch of us is dead.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Where you gonna put the area from W.F. to Childress? grin

That's where I am.

I went to school some in Mc Lean and then in Pampa later.

Of course,one of these idiots figgered out I was not even from Texas.grin

No, he just wished you weren't. There are enough liberals there already.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You need to read what the Harris co. Spokesman said. Until you do your just letting your imagination run wild. Yes I have in Harris co. For 67 years, now I suppose your going to tell me all about it. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tbear
I help train security officers & this cop violated every rule I know associated with shoplifters. This first rule of an officer or cop involved in a shoplifting incident is to keep everyone safe. We are discussing a misdemeanor not a felony or a terrorist attack. Attempting to open a car door in a crowded parking lot was his first mistake. Virtually all officers carry radios or cell phones to summon assistance. A description of the car & possible tag number would have resulted in several police vehicles stopping the get away car in short order. When the officer opened the car door the incident may have become deadly. Video footage & witnesses will probably be able to confirm or deny if the officer was indeed subject to being ran over. Firing into a fleeing car with women & children in a crowded parking lot is very
reckless. The second rule of an officer involved in shoplifting is to protect the assists of the merchant. To recover a few hundred dollars of merchandise Wal-Mart will almost certainly settle a civil law suite out of court with the relatives of the deceased women for millions. This officer hardly fulfilled the obligation of protecting the clients assists. Its easy to justify the officers actions if one doesn't consider the ramifications. I know the difficult job LEO's & S/O's are subjected to, but this will not go well for the cop & Wal-Mart.

This!! Nailed it!!

The beatings will continue until morale improves
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It might in the Notrh, but you try to run over a cop. You might get shot. It's called assault with a deadly weapon. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
It might in the Notrh, but you try to run over a cop. You might get shot. It's called assault with a deadly weapon. Hasbeen

Actually, it's attempted Capital Murder; In this instance, the attempted murder of a peace officer in the performance of his duty. It's a 1st degree felony punishable by 5 to 99 years in the state pen and despite not protecting the clients assists [sic] the felony ain't going away no matter what Sharpton and that shake-down criminal Jackson do.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Damn! Now we got TWO feminine style posters on this thread.

Anybody that don't agree with cops killing citizens in questionable circumstances is a "liberal" by your reckoning.

Somehow I doubt that this particular cop is very proud of his actions in this instance.He knows that there is no way in hell he would [hypotheticals are in vogue on this thread,it seems] have followed her crack-dealing boyfriend into a dark alley,but he chased this shoplifting welfare queen across a Walmart parking lot in broad daylight and shot her dead as she was getting away.

I doubt he gets a book deal out of it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I can agree with that to a point.
If he was standing in front of the vehicle and was being pursued, yes. If the vehicle was leaving the scene (as this was), no.
I'm far from being a cop basher, but this is bullschitt. He put himself in this situation and should have followed protocol on shoplifters. jmho Butch

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Anybody that don't agree with cops killing citizens in questionable circumstances is a "liberal" by your reckoning.

Somehow I doubt that this particular cop is very proud of his actions in this instance.He knows that there is no way in hell he would [hypotheticals are in vogue on this thread,it seems] have followed her crack-dealing boyfriend into a dark alley,but he chased this shoplifting welfare queen across a Walmart parking lot in broad daylight and shot her dead as she was getting away.

Oh, so now you call the deputy a coward? I wonder if you even get out of your car if there's a black guy within 200 yards of you. Punk.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Liberal pussy punk.

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Magnumdood

Oh, so now you call the deputy a coward? I wonder if you even get out of your car if there's a black guy within 200 yards of you. Punk.

No, you're a liberal by my "reckoning" because you jump on any cop-hater thread that's posted and begin to spew your ignorance. You and TRH are some [bleep] up bookends.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Actually, it's attempted Capital Murder; In this instance, the attempted murder of a peace officer in the performance of his duty. It's a 1st degree felony punishable by 5 to 99 years in the state pen and despite not protecting the clients assists [sic] the felony ain't going away no matter what Sharpton and that shake-down criminal Jackson do.

It has not been established that ANYBODY was in a position to run over him with a car.

It's for DAMN sure the woman he killed didn't try to run over him.

What part of "SHE WASN"T DRIVING" don't you two understand?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Is a Wal-Mart part time security officer still a "peace officer" as stated, or a part time security officer of Wal-Mart? Or is he a "peace officer" working at Wal-Mart part time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Magnumdouche ain't too bright. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
He is a peace officer all the times.

I know several of them around here and no matter what they are doing they are still on the job.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by okok

True but that was established along time ago. Just a badge heavy, mustache-ride lovin', washed up old queen. If you don't agree with her that all cops are always right then she get's worked up into a froth. Especially after she's gotten into the bottle...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I usally stay away from these type of threads, but MD just hit me wrong.
If a cop says it's so, then it must be so, BS.
Sounds like a drugstore cowboy who thought I'm gonna teach this beotch who she messin' with.
If he had followed protocol none of this woud have happened (other than the shop lifting) and everyone would be home sleeping.
Now you've got one dead, kids having nightmares, and a cop that should go to jail. Not to mentiom, what it's going to cost Wal-Mart in legal and wrongful death fees.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You noticed that,huh? grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Walmart and Harris County will both be paying.

Do you ever watch the commercials that run nationwide for class action lawsuit attorneys? At least 90 percent of them have Houston addresses.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You noticed that,huh? grin

I'm glad it's not just me wink.

Page 12 of 13 1 2 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1337Fungi, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 63 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,321
Posts18,468,449
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.