Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Anschutz Achiever 22lr single-shot target rifle, with Both sights, and in overall excellent condition. There is a short sling for the arm, an Anschutz-marked shooting glove, and three aperatures for the globe front sight (one in the gun and two spares pictured, all are like the ones pictured, but of varying diameters). There is an adjustable stud for the hand stop/sling attachment in that channel under the fore end, and there is a very neat little custom made non-folding bipod with adjustable feet that fits in that same slot (note that there are two sets of �feet� for the bipod). The buttstock has the adjustable plate, and has been cut- the LOP is like 12"....rather short! At any rate, I have been told that stock spacers like this one will fit
http://www.midwayusa.com/product/897546/accuracy-international-stock-spacer-kit-polymer-black
the gun is just super nice, it came from Union High School, as they disbanded their JROTC rifle team due to budget cuts. My bud got this and I in turn from him.

Item ships in a fully lined/padded Plano hardcase.

Cost is $415 shipped USPS Priority Insured with Tracking (figger $30 for the ship + $15 for the case, so you are paying #370 for an Anshutz-action firearm!). I have seen bids for more on GB, but with the stock being cut as shown, I think this to be fair. Stuff I will take in partial trade would be:

Walther P22, Ruger Mark I, II, or III pistol, Browning Buckmark (Adjustable sight/target guns preferred). GSG-522 or similar 22lr high-capacity auto rifle. Pics below � First I�LL TAKE IT trumps everything. Note I will only be on here sporadically the next few days, that �new� job is really getting the best of me.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/iambrb/SHOTTY533.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/iambrb/SHOTTY534.jpg[/img]

Last edited by iambrb; 12/13/12.

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
IC B3

iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
More pics
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
bump

_
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Interested and sent you a PM.

iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
would like to sell and until EAAAAAAARLY Sunday, i will sell for $385 shipped CONUS as stated above to the buyer

CASH PREFERRED

IT WILL NOT BE SOLD FOR LESS AND WILL GO TO G-BROKER AT THAT TIME.

_
IC B2

iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Some additional research shows that this is the ST model, available from 1993 - 1995 only, which has a heavier barrel, dedicated single shot loading ramp, a mark 2000 action, and also the correct international competition sights, unlike the lighter barrel and standard open sights of the Achiever, sorry for the confusion

Last edited by iambrb; 12/15/12.

_
iambrb Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
ON HOLD

_

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
141 members (257 mag, 32_20fan, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,456 guests, and 774 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,897
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.