Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Where do you find sites like this? It is as hateful as any White Supremacist site out there. Got to face it...There are nut jobs of both side of any issue and they should be ignored!

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK, it took me all day but I finally got banned. here is the email I sent to all the moderators and administrators. An interesting note, over at HuffPo dissension is allowed for the most part, there are many there opining our beliefs. That would be a good place to say a piece or two.

I have been a follower of this page for a few years, but have only decided to post today. I have been polite, I have not been confrontational, and yet you have revoked my ability to post opinion, can you explain this to me?

Is an opposing point of view not allowed on this site, must one be in 100% agreement with the prevailing thought process of YOU to be allowed? You have no tolerance for viewpoints that do not mirror your own?

Wow, I belong to some conservative boards where liberals show up to argue their beliefs, yet they are argued with but not banned. I can see now how tolerant the party of tolerance truly is. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves and your closed mindedness.

You guys are cowards, you favor indoctrination with no challenge. Feel proud when you can't allow dissenters to your argument because you are afraid your argument will not hold up, how cheap and weak is that?..

Regards.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Liberals can't tolerate dissent of any kind. That's why when they get into power people end up in gulags or climbing the scaffold to the guillotine. That cesspool Democratic Underground is just a microcosm of what a liberal ruled society would be like.

Last edited by GeorgiaBoiler; 12/15/12.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anything that doesn't fit their agenda isn't tolerated period. They are pure propaganda for the communist cause.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Barkoff
OK, it took me all day but I finally got banned.

Have you tried logging in with a new username yet.? Be curious to see if you can get back in.

FYI,..Username Arlen Sphincter is already taken on DU... wink

IC B2

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Told you so, and it's not worth the effort.

What can be done, flooding K-12 and the Universities with conservative minded educators. Unfortunately, we are way behind the eight ball on this too.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RDW
Told you so, and it's not worth the effort.

What can be done, flooding K-12 and the Universities with conservative minded educators. Unfortunately, we are way behind the eight ball on this too.

Not worth the effort? I had six hours of discussion, all my posts and opinions are still up, as well as some links I left behind, and I enjoyed every minute of it! They took away my ability to post, but did not remove the posts the last time I looked.

You guys won't believe this, but I'll tell you, over at HuffPo all the editorial is 100 liberal, but the comment section is about 75% conservative. I'm finding more over there in agreement that gun control is not the answer, then those who agree with the pro-gun control editorial.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,895 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.