Leica Sport Optics.

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#7219515 - 12/23/12 12:32 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
The big folks have real topics to discuss here and your insistence on inanities is a sore distraction.

Sorry to break this to you..........you're not one of the "big folks".

#7219518 - 12/23/12 12:33 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
curdog4570 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: North texas usa
You suffering withdrawal from being taken off my ignore list?

Just trying to get back on it?

grin grin

#7219527 - 12/23/12 12:35 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Gus]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Northern Florida
Originally Posted By: Gus
that explanation makes more sense than believing the Arabs and Israelis are somehow involved?
On what basis did someone make this connection? Seems rather "out of the blue" to me.

James Madison

#7219536 - 12/23/12 12:38 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.
Originally Posted By: GrandView
Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible.

There would be "no talk of guns"? You're joking.

And I have news for you. As citizens of this country EVERYONE is collectively responsible. Past, present, and future.

Now that is where the BS in question lays I'm not responsible for what some other a-hole does and niether is my gun. I am resposible for me.
You're going to need to spread it a little thicker because you're not getting full coverage with that BS.

#7219542 - 12/23/12 12:39 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: GrandView

I don't disagree with that.

I do disagree with the perpetual habit of inventing "facts" to support the contention of such conspiracies.

Which was the theme of the thread.
Then we have that in common, as I too oppose the invention of "facts" in support of any position whatsoever.

James Madison

#7219551 - 12/23/12 12:41 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Bigbuck215]
steelheadslayer Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: vacaville, ca. solano co. USA
Originally Posted By: Bigbuck215
Originally Posted By: DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

is what i'm hearing too, the lame stream media has latched onto that narrative like pitbull, too feed the "assult weapons ban" loonies.

#7219556 - 12/23/12 12:42 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
heavywalker Online   content
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: 40 Years too Late
Do people really think that the MSM doesn't lie?

I have witnessed poor reporting, misleading reporting, and flat out lies by the media on several occasions. Not to mention the fact that they continually only report what goes along with their agenda.

To think that, in a situation such as Sandy Hook, the media turns over a new leaf and decides that they are going to be honest in their reporting is beyond stupid.

Does that mean that it is a Government conspiracy? I don't think so, but if no one ever questions their lies there is not much point in them telling the truth. I'd say that at this point the populace is so trusting in the media that they could report what ever they wanted to regardless of facts, and the people who questioned them would be called crazy kooks, etc...

It is actually very scary that we have reached this point IMO.

#7219568 - 12/23/12 12:45 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: heavywalker]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: heavywalker

I have witnessed poor reporting, misleading reporting, and flat out lies by the media on several occasions. Not to mention the fact that they continually only report what goes along with their agenda.

To think that, in a situation such as Sandy Hook, the media turns over a new leaf and decides that they are going to be honest in their reporting is beyond stupid.

Does that mean that it is a Government conspiracy? I don't think so, but if no one ever questions their lies there is not much point in them telling the truth. I'd say that at this point the populace is so trusting in the media that they could report what ever they wanted to regardless of facts, and the people who questioned them would be called crazy kooks, etc...

And the MSM has long been the propaganda arm of the state.

James Madison

#7219572 - 12/23/12 12:47 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: The_Real_Hawkeye]
Laguna Offline
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted By: heavywalker

And the MSM has long been the propaganda arm of the state.

Right again!

#7219573 - 12/23/12 12:47 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: steelheadslayer]
heavywalker Online   content
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: 40 Years too Late
Originally Posted By: steelheadslayer
Originally Posted By: Bigbuck215
Originally Posted By: DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

is what i'm hearing too, the lame stream media has latched onto that narrative like pitbull, too feed the "assult weapons ban" loonies.

The truth of the matter is that the MSM and the leftist politicians were calling for an AWB when it was still being reported that he used a handgun to do these killing.

Page 9 of 12 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
Support Our Sponsors 1
Who's Online
113 registered (63348, 1OntarioJim, 406_SBC, 416RigbyHunter, 222Rem, 270winchester, 15 invisible), 684 Guests and 376 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Support Our Sponsors 2
Forum Stats
49451 Members
71 Forums
611659 Topics
8744645 Posts

Max Online: 4366 @ 10/05/10 09:36 AM

Copyright 2000-2013 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.