CLICK HERE for NIKON PROSTAFF 7i LASER RANGEFINDER!

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#7219712 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
steelheadslayer Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: vacaville, ca. solano co. USA
Originally Posted By: GrandView
Originally Posted By: steelheadslayer
Originally Posted By: Bigbuck215
Originally Posted By: DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

is what i'm hearing too, the lame stream media has latched onto that narrative like pitbull, too feed the "assult weapons ban" loonies.

Then you're hearing wrong. It was the "lame stream media" that erroneously reported the Bushmaster was in the trunk of the car.

Which they were corrected by the State Patrol in the following briefing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20751617

i didnt see that report....

...no matter, they "the left" wont be happy untill there is a complete repeal of the 2nd amendment, and they don't mind one bit using this tragedy to do it.

RV 728 BP
#7219729 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: steelheadslayer]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.
Unless I see him carrying it on the schools closed circuit TV. I'm not believing much of anything coming out of any media or government agency. Governments lie too often to push the agenda here in America and around the world.

Even if its so it isn't a good reason to start striking down the constitution with the ass Hole in the White House right now.

Edited by 17ACKLEYBEE (12/23/12)

#7219755 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
g5m Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: desert
Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards
Overall, great post. Could I speak to the other side of it...somewhat? I've been critical of the lack of facilities ushered in by politicians greedy to capitalize on what amounts to Psychiatrists claims that they can medicate patients into sanity. I think the criticism is worthwhile but at the same time, most of the facilities were places where very bad things occurred. When you think about it, the rise of Psychotropic medication has allowed a lot of folks to lead semi-normal lives walking around like the rest of us, where before their advent, commitment was probably the best option.

That said, your point about pschiatric drugs...and other drugs, having the opposite or near-opposite effect they are supposed to, is well-taken. And it also seems like sometimes the patient is not at fault. Many times the patients decide to self-prescribe and decrease or quit taking meds, but sometimes it seems like a med can be working fine and then just quit or have a different effect. Strange and concerning.

At any rate, this is the conversation that should occur as to mental health, not some sort of test which will, no doubt, throw out anybody who wants to own a gun as "crazy" given the overall liberal bent of the profession.

I wonder if anybody remembers back about 1969 when the ACLU was going to court to empty the mental hospitals because of the patients' civil rights being overlooked. Made it a lot harder to put a psychotic person into some controlled environment. Maybe the ACLU is responsible for all this mass murder.

former cat herder

If some word I write is totally stupid, please blame this xxxx computer's autocorrect.

#7219764 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: g5m]
Gus Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: in the Heart of the South
oh, they contributed. that's pretty much a military certainty.

#7219812 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 17ACKLEYBEE]
GreatWaputi Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Jeff_O and TRH are more of a threat to our liberties than Lanza. Jeff_O helped put the Kenyan in the White House and TRH is the worst kind of kook, and it's flat out concerning he's allowed to be around children.

#7219853 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GreatWaputi]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Wetter'n Oregon
I'd argue that Republican incompetence put Obama in the white house the first time. But whatever. Truth is, you are my b!tch, electorally speaking. You want something done, or not done, you need the Middle same as the Left does.

So buck up, trooper, and be nice to me! grin

#7219871 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
GreatWaputi Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Spin it however you want Obama voter.

#7219885 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GreatWaputi]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Man.... ya phuck one goat.....

#7219917 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
antlers Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted By: Jeff_O
Man.... ya phuck one goat.....

It's not that you did that.....it's that you picked the ugliest one in the whole bunch...

Hunt hard and hunt long.

#7219925 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: antlers]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

We're getting sidetracked, and it's my turn to drive anyway.

#7219927 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

I'd argue that Republican incompetence put Obama in the white house the first time. But whatever. Truth is, you are my b!tch, electorally speaking. You want something done, or not done, you need the Middle same as the Left does.

Really did incompetence vote. NO. Dump F's like you voted.

#7219989 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 17ACKLEYBEE]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

No, incompetence had the White House for 8 years, along with both houses of Congress for a while there, and utterly f*cked it up.

Gotta go. Snowy pass in my immediate future.

#7220082 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
Originally Posted By: EthanEdwards

The facts are that you are lacking in the area of reading comprehension and comprehension in general. First, I wasn't talking directly to you, although you could use some of what I said. Second, I didn't speak to any conspiracy aspects of this thing in the least. I was talking about holding ranks and not letting anti-gunners spook you into having conversations about banning assault weapons and such, something that John's post certainly seems to allude to. If you don't agree, that's cool. I don't agree with a couple of fat lesbos getting it on anywhere they can be seen, but that's not on topic, just like your post isn't on-topic as to what I said.

One thing you could take as directed at you is this constant yammering about how defending against attacks launched on ourselves and our guns is somehow disrespectful. There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible. If there is any disrespect being shown here, it's by those who immediately and cynically exploited the tragedy for political purposes in attempting more gun control.

Wow. You're pro-gun. So am I. I never said anything about defending the 2nd Amendment. I said something about morons. I also oppose convicted felons not being allowed to own firearms. How's that for constitutional?

I'm sick of the conspiracy theorists being involved in these conversations. If you want to stand by them, have at it.

Travis

#7220083 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
deflave Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
No, incompetence had the White House for 8 years, along with both houses of Congress for a while there, and utterly f*cked it up.

Jeff,

GFY.

Nothing further.

Travis

#7220689 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
257heaven Online   content
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Texas

Wow. Just phuckin' wow.

#7221300 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
castandblast Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Central Oregon

We all knew this day would come to pass. Just because it has, and just because it hands the other side the perfect club to beat on us with, is no reason to get kooky.

Wrong. The club was crafted in the late nineties. The hand to wield it was provided when you voted against the 2nd in 2008. The "other side" is you.

#7221342 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Geeff you're such a tard the turds had the house and the senate the last two years of GWB's years in office? But then facts never did mean much to you.

Get that snow out of the crack in your ass and think for once.

#7221368 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Jeff_O]
HawkI Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: The Hawkeye State

Uh, loaning money without any sufficient collateral and the demarcation of credit lending sure helped, ahem, real estate agents. It also handed Bush an economic collapse.

You ever sell anything to folks you knew couldn't afford it?

Of course not....it was all "Republican incompetence"....

I've also mentioned numerous times that voting is not a bloodless act that "middle ground" thinkers perch upon.....

#7221375 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 17ACKLEYBEE]
HawkI Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: The Hawkeye State
We could only be so fortunate that they haven't "acted"...

I might be alone in my summation, but the "propensity to legislate" has never achieved applause from me....

#7221382 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 257heaven]
Take_a_knee Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Originally Posted By: 257heaven

Wow. Just phuckin' wow.

I don't find anything to disagree with Jeffobama, this time. We had a liberal-rockefeller republicrat that never met a govmint program he didn't think he could "improve", and a do-nothing republicrat congress. Now Jeff and surely differ on our reasons for thinking they were phucked up, but phucked up they were.

Edited by Take_a_knee (12/24/12)
Edit Reason: added info

#7221506 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Take_a_knee]
castandblast Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Central Oregon
So you voted for Obama?

#7221715 - 12/24/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: castandblast]
okie Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: just N. of Texas
The most dangerous weapon used at Sandy Hook was the mind of a mad man. That IS the most prominent FACT and needs to be kept front and center at all times....

Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

#7226659 - 12/25/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: okie]
OrangeOkie Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Oklahoma
So who can answer the original question accurately?

#7226722 - 12/25/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: OrangeOkie]
Kenneth Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Edge of the map
Originally Posted By: OrangeOkie
So who can answer the original question accurately?

The Murderer, and he ain't real talkative right now.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT PRICES on LEUPOLD OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
CLICK HERE for GREAT PRICES on LEUPOLD OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
Who's Online
301 registered (257heaven, 280shooter, 338Rules, 17_wizzer, 2legit2quit, 1_deuce, 40 invisible), 800 Guests and 411 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,289 Registered Members
72 Forums
688,005 Topics
9,938,422 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

CLICK HERE to see SUPERB STEINER OPTICS!

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.