Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

BP-B2

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i have heard multiple media reports scattered across the channels.

i don't know if there's a difinitive answer yet or not. probably a lot of decisioning going on as we speak.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
What is your conclusions concerning which weapons were actually used in the Sandy Hook killings?

The only reports I have read say that a Sig and a Glock were what was used but that there was a Bushmaster AR 15 in the trunk of his car so now all the media is implying that the AR15 is the "murder weapon."

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I would bet that with only three wounded it was a long gun of some kind.

Dink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had seen an early report that a Saiga 12 shotgun was in the trunk unused.

same report indicated that each child was shot 3-7 times, so I would guess yes, the AR weapon was used and they did specifically identify it as a Bushmaster

But I don't know what to believe anymore. The misreporting on this event has alone become a news story unto itself.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If it were just two handguns, the fog will remain up until new gun legislation is passed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

AR on the victims. Pistol on the shooter.

Shotgun was in the vehicle.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
the first reports from mass media was that two handguns were recovered on the scene, and a AR-15 spotted in the car (the back seat?).

later, as more information was released the story shifted. the final report will take a position, and report it to us through the main stream media.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
What did the other shooter(s) carry?

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
On the afternoon of the 16th, 2 1/2 days after the shooting, the Connecticut State Police positively identified the shooter and the weapons recovered at the scene.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-20751617

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
What did the other shooter(s) carry?

There were none. One shooter.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
what is the back-story related to the male detained from the forest in the back of the school described as wearing camo-pants? he indicated no involvement in the shooting. was he a local hiker that found himself in the drag-net?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Gus
what is the back-story related to the male detained from the forest in the back of the school described as wearing camo-pants? he indicated no involvement in the shooting. was he a local hiker that found himself in the drag-net?

No involvement.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
i would appreciate the msm requesting an interview from the camo-pants man. maybe Fox could do it, i don't know?

he was probably just a hiker or squirrel hunter, enjoying a wonderful day afield.

his interview, addressing how he was arrested, and dragged out of the woods by the police will be enlightening, once that story is broadcast.

i don't think he was armed, as the cameras pointed in his direction?

he was probably just another innocent one. surely the msm would pay for an interview in order to share with the public his experience, wouldn't they?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slumlord
But I don't know what to believe anymore. The misreporting on this event has alone become a news story unto itself.
+1

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
hopefully, there's no conspiracy theories related to the Israili's and Arabs are there??

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I have to believe the State Police captain and chief coroner called it right with their assertions it was the 223 round from a rifle that killed these kids.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Sandy Hook story changes a few times everyday. It's the Benghazi at home story there is more CYA and agenda building going on there than you and I can throw rocks at.

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 12/22/12.

NRA Lifetime Member
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (10gaugeman, 338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,390 guests, and 688 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.