Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Jeff_O and TRH are more of a threat to our liberties than Lanza. Jeff_O helped put the Kenyan in the White House and TRH is the worst kind of kook, and it's flat out concerning he's allowed to be around children.

BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'd argue that Republican incompetence put Obama in the white house the first time. But whatever. Truth is, you are my b!tch, electorally speaking. You want something done, or not done, you need the Middle same as the Left does.

So buck up, trooper, and be nice to me! grin

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Spin it however you want Obama voter.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Man.... ya [bleep] one goat.....

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Man.... ya [bleep] one goat.....

It's not that you did that.....it's that you picked the ugliest one in the whole bunch...

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
We're getting sidetracked, and it's my turn to drive anyway.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd argue that Republican incompetence put Obama in the white house the first time. But whatever. Truth is, you are my b!tch, electorally speaking. You want something done, or not done, you need the Middle same as the Left does.

Really did incompetence vote. NO. Dump F's like you voted.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
No, incompetence had the White House for 8 years, along with both houses of Congress for a while there, and utterly f*cked it up.

Gotta go. Snowy pass in my immediate future.

The CENTER will hold.

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The facts are that you are lacking in the area of reading comprehension and comprehension in general. First, I wasn't talking directly to you, although you could use some of what I said. Second, I didn't speak to any conspiracy aspects of this thing in the least. I was talking about holding ranks and not letting anti-gunners spook you into having conversations about banning assault weapons and such, something that John's post certainly seems to allude to. If you don't agree, that's cool. I don't agree with a couple of fat lesbos getting it on anywhere they can be seen, but that's not on topic, just like your post isn't on-topic as to what I said.

One thing you could take as directed at you is this constant yammering about how defending against attacks launched on ourselves and our guns is somehow disrespectful. There would be no talk of guns in the wake of this shooting had they not immediately been brought up as somehow guilty of it in and of themselves and no defense of gun owners would be needed had the anti's not immediately held us all collectively responsible. If there is any disrespect being shown here, it's by those who immediately and cynically exploited the tragedy for political purposes in attempting more gun control.

Wow. You're pro-gun. So am I. I never said anything about defending the 2nd Amendment. I said something about morons. I also oppose convicted felons not being allowed to own firearms. How's that for constitutional?

I'm sick of the conspiracy theorists being involved in these conversations. If you want to stand by them, have at it.

Travis

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
No, incompetence had the White House for 8 years, along with both houses of Congress for a while there, and utterly f*cked it up.

Jeff,

GFY.

Nothing further.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Wow. Just [bleep]' wow.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

We all knew this day would come to pass. Just because it has, and just because it hands the other side the perfect club to beat on us with, is no reason to get kooky.

Wrong. The club was crafted in the late nineties. The hand to wield it was provided when you voted against the 2nd in 2008. The "other side" is you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Geeff you're such a tard the turds had the house and the senate the last two years of GWB's years in office? But then facts never did mean much to you.

Get that snow out of the crack in your ass and think for once.

NRA Lifetime Member
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Uh, loaning money without any sufficient collateral and the demarcation of credit lending sure helped, ahem, real estate agents. It also handed Bush an economic collapse.

You ever sell anything to folks you knew couldn't afford it?

Of course not....it was all "Republican incompetence"....

I've also mentioned numerous times that voting is not a bloodless act that "middle ground" thinkers perch upon.....

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
We could only be so fortunate that they haven't "acted"...

I might be alone in my summation, but the "propensity to legislate" has never achieved applause from me....

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Wow. Just [bleep]' wow.

I don't find anything to disagree with Jeffobama, this time. We had a liberal-rockefeller republicrat that never met a govmint program he didn't think he could "improve", and a do-nothing republicrat congress. Now Jeff and surely differ on our reasons for thinking they were [bleep] up, but [bleep] up they were.

Last edited by Take_a_knee; 12/23/12. Reason: added info
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
So you voted for Obama?

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The most dangerous weapon used at Sandy Hook was the mind of a mad man. That IS the most prominent FACT and needs to be kept front and center at all times....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So who can answer the original question accurately?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
So who can answer the original question accurately?

The Murderer, and he ain't real talkative right now.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
107 members (338reddog, 10gaugeman, 35, 32_20fan, 257robertsimp, 10 invisible), 1,414 guests, and 684 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,882
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.