CLICK HERE for NIKON PROSTAFF 7i LASER RANGEFINDER!

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#7217416 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
Crockettnj Offline
Campfire Guide

Originally Posted By: deflave
You bunch of dickheads going to cry black helicopters while these parents bury their children?

Travis

GFY

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

RV 728 BP
#7217789 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
johnw Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: old gap grove
You bunch of dickheads going to cry black helicopters while these parents bury their children?

It's not a conspiracy. It's a tragedy.

Travis

Good call, Travis...

A lot of things in America need to, and will be be looked at, including mental health and security in schools.
Firearms laws will be examined as well... Not for the first time, and not for the last.

Time to take a deep breath, and get ready for what's coming... But first pray for the families who lost children and loved ones...

#7217791 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
bobbyjack Offline
Campfire Regular

Not calling it any way but a survivor reported hiding under a

desk and seeing his legs and feet ,then he left and she heard

pops,pops,pops and more pops. In my experience pops sound like

nine mil pistols,and the AR rifle has about 60,000 psi and is

quite loud . I sold off my Bushmaster and L1A1 because they

had brakes on them annd were just too loud!

Something about her actual on scene account screems 9 mil pistol

Bob

#7217801 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: bobbyjack]
GreatWaputi Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Originally Posted By: bobbyjack
Not calling it any way but a survivor reported hiding under a

desk and seeing his legs and feet ,then he left and she heard

pops,pops,pops and more pops. In my experience pops sound like

nine mil pistols,and the AR rifle has about 60,000 psi and is

quite loud . I sold off my Bushmaster and L1A1 because they

had brakes on them annd were just too loud!

Something about her actual on scene account screems 9 mil pistol

Bob

Or tunnel vision and/or shock, which phucks with one's hearing, vision, time perception, etc.

#7217813 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GreatWaputi]
Siskiyous6 Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Del Norte County, State of Jef...
I know that cop in the video threatened at one conference to arrest anyone who disagreed with the official version of the story, giving him zero credibility in my eyes.

And that is not black helicopter stuff - it is the reality of a police state and the evils of government, in particular governments that are collapsing.

American Spring!

RAND PAUL 2016!

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

#7217821 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
curdog4570 Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: North texas usa
Originally Posted By: Crockettnj

Travis

GFY

I'd hate like hell to know I got ripped for "no class" comments by Travis, of all people.And............ to not have enough class to realize that it was deserved.

#7217879 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
Siskiyous6 Offline
Campfire Tracker

RAND PAUL 2016!

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

#7217882 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Siskiyous6]
Siskiyous6 Offline
Campfire Tracker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwTd-B_MP8

Original reporting of eyewitness

RAND PAUL 2016!

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

#7217897 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
stevelyn Online   mad
Campfire Guide

Loc: Fairbanksan in Aleutian Hell
The shooter is dead. There is no compelling interest in having to report the facts since there won't be any scrutiny of evidence or cross-examination in court. The media and most east-coast agencies can't be trusted to tell the facts.

Squished bugs on a windshield are proof the slow/heavy bullet theory works.

SHOOT STRAIGHT-STAB UPWARDS

Eat Moose.....Wear Wolf.

#7217965 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Siskiyous6]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: siskiyous6
I know that cop in the video threatened at one conference to arrest anyone who disagreed with the official version of the story, giving him zero credibility in my eyes.

No, he didn't say that. What he did say is quoted in this text.......which is amplified on the Connecticut State Police website.

Additionally, “anyone who harasses or threatens the victims, victims’ families or witnesses of these horrific crimes, or who, in any manner interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations will be referred for state and/or federal prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Harassment not only includes in-person contact, but also contact via the internet, social media, and telephone.” Social media includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and MySpace. Harassment or interfering includes, but is not limited to, making claims of your involvement in the crime or making claims that hinder the advancement of the investigation.

#7217982 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
JustOneGunner Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Minnesota
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

#7217987 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: DakotaDeer]
Roundup Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Eastern Oregon
A fully automated assault rifle 30/30-06 with steel jacketed bullets.

Edited by Roundup (12/23/12)

#7217991 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
okok Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: NW
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

Plus one.

#7217992 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Wetter'n Oregon
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

This.

#7218026 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: JustOneGunner]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: JustOneGunner
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

A shotgun was found in the car.....not "the rifle". Video of it being removed exists. Refer to discussion in this thread:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7207399/3

#7218170 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
Crockettnj Offline
Campfire Guide

Originally Posted By: curdog4570

I'd hate like hell to know I got ripped for "no class" comments by Travis, of all people.And............ to not have enough class to realize that it was deserved.

Thats right. This is 24hcf. Dissenting opinions need not apply. Certainly not in a thread which specifically questions the guns used, as opposed to, say, earlier threads which were more specific for mourning the families loss.

I am sure a lot of the parents from Newtown are on here reading 24hcf threads, getting offended.

Its a tragedy however it unfolded. Talking about it or not talking about it a week plus later isnt going to change that.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

#7218671 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
deflave Online   content
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana

Thats right. This is 24hcf. Dissenting opinions need not apply. Certainly not in a thread which specifically questions the guns used, as opposed to, say, earlier threads which were more specific for mourning the families loss.

I am sure a lot of the parents from Newtown are on here reading 24hcf threads, getting offended.

Its a tragedy however it unfolded. Talking about it or not talking about it a week plus later isnt going to change that.

Why don't you go finish your mural of Elvis getting buttphucked by Kennedy while wearing a Hoffa mask?

Merry Christmas,
Travis

#7218692 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
isaac Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Northern Virginia
If the antis had the great misfortune of reading into the mindsets of some here,the 2A is in for some serious trouble.

I'll quit now while I think of the PC,polite way to write phucking whack jobs.

#7218752 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: isaac]
Penguin Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: The great midwest
Exactly why I let my thread slide away into oblivion Bob. Some of the things written here and on it have just been painful to read. The paranoia is at a level that makes reasonable discussion impossible.

Will

#7218768 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Penguin]
5sdad Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: South of Minnesota
Originally Posted By: Penguin
Exactly why I let my thread slide away into oblivion Bob. Some of the things written here and on it have just been painful to read. The paranoia is at a level that makes reasonable discussion impossible.

Will

Bingo!

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

#7218811 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: 5sdad]
GreatWaputi Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: Land of liberals, hippies, and...
Forget gold and silver, a fella could do well investing in Reynolds Wrap Tinfoil. I always knew there were some goofy SOB's here, but they're coming out of the woodwork lately!

#7218834 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: johnw]
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle

Originally Posted By: johnw

It's not a conspiracy. It's a tragedy.

Travis

Good call, Travis...

A lot of things in America need to, and will be be looked at, including mental health and security in schools.
Firearms laws will be examined as well... Not for the first time, and not for the last.

Time to take a deep breath, and get ready for what's coming... But first pray for the families who lost children and loved ones...

Horse shixt. There is absolutely no disrespect to the victims or their families in immediately refuting errors, be they procedural or erroneous assumptions like "gun control is the answer". Your own post alludes to gun control being a good thing and it's not. It's exactly what got us to this point. It's funny how lots of it comes from the same area of the country. Pennsylvania not as much as points north and east, but still...

The dumbass politicians will look at a lot of things and improve nothing. Here is where gridlock is a good thing. Evil can only ultimately be overcome by Jesus Christ and the words of His Own book tell us that most will not accept Him. Evil can partially be overcome by meeting force with force and/or the willingness, ability and demonstration of same, to do so.

When you wring your hands and participate in "looking for answers" and "looking at guns", then you just enter into the game. The best thing to do is not play. The NRA made a bold stand for our rights and put the onus on anti-gunners. Overall, I don't believe in censorship of movies and video games such as the NRA alluded to, but it is good to throw the responsibility at that crowd and see how much of it sticks. Let them be in the hotseat awhile since most Hollyweirdos are flaming anti-gunners anyway.

Don't play the anti-gunner's game by letting fear and anger overrule common sense and objectivity. There has not been a gun control measure that has significantly reduced crime yet. To think that more of same will do anything differently is the height of stupidity and lunacy. Gun control causes more crime by removing all threat of defense and retaliation. Stand with us and don't get cut out of the herd thinking that you can save your favorite weapons by joining with the bad guys and going after a class that you don't own or like.

#7218890 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: EthanEdwards]
deflave Online   content
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Havre, Montana
WTF are you babbling about?

The incident is being exploited by the left? Gee, no phucking schit. Maybe you should be building rockets instead of living in Kansas.

Doesn't make it a conspiracy. Doesn't mean the police are lying. Doesn't mean there was a second shooter. The AR was used. It wasn't in the car. The mystery man in camo had not one phucking thing to do with the POS that did the shooting.

How in the phuck do those facts make somebody pro-gun control? They don't. They are simply facts. And when all these conspiracy theorist opine about what they 'think', it makes gun owners look like schit. Matter of fact, I've never been so embarrassed by the gun owning community as I have since reading the absolute horse schit on this forum.

Travis

#7219002 - 12/23/12 Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Penguin]
The_Real_Hawkeye Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Northern Florida
Originally Posted By: Penguin

Will
Any serious student of history understands that conspiracies of the most malevolent sort imaginable have not, among powerful men, been the exceptions, but rather the rule.
"The Federal Reserve is one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. It has impoverished the people of the United States through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it." -- Congressman McFadden, 1932

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
RV 180 2
CLICK HERE for HUGE SUMMER DAYS SAVINGS on ZEISS OPTICS at CAMERA LAND!
RV 160 1 2
RV 160 2 2
Who's Online
649 registered (12344mag, 204guy, 1flier, 1Deernut, 21, 257 mag, 66 invisible), 1348 Guests and 338 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RV 160 3 2
Forum Stats
53,499 Registered Members
72 Forums
692,864 Topics
10,011,478 Posts

Most users ever online: 4,830 @ 12/02/14

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.