Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#7217879 - 12/22/12 10:26 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
Siskiyous6 Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Del Norte County, State of Jef...

RAND PAUL 2016!

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

CI16728
#7217882 - 12/22/12 10:27 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Siskiyous6]
Siskiyous6 Offline
Campfire Tracker

Loc: Del Norte County, State of Jef...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwTd-B_MP8

Original reporting of eyewitness

RAND PAUL 2016!

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

#7217897 - 12/22/12 10:42 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Crockettnj]
stevelyn Offline
Campfire Guide

Loc: Fairbanksan in Aleutian Hell
The shooter is dead. There is no compelling interest in having to report the facts since there won't be any scrutiny of evidence or cross-examination in court. The media and most east-coast agencies can't be trusted to tell the facts.

Squished bugs on a windshield are proof the slow/heavy bullet theory works.

SHOOT STRAIGHT-STAB UPWARDS

Eat Moose.....Wear Wolf.

#7217965 - 12/22/12 11:56 PM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: Siskiyous6]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: siskiyous6
I know that cop in the video threatened at one conference to arrest anyone who disagreed with the official version of the story, giving him zero credibility in my eyes.

No, he didn't say that. What he did say is quoted in this text.......which is amplified on the Connecticut State Police website.

Additionally, “anyone who harasses or threatens the victims, victims’ families or witnesses of these horrific crimes, or who, in any manner interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations will be referred for state and/or federal prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Harassment not only includes in-person contact, but also contact via the internet, social media, and telephone.” Social media includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and MySpace. Harassment or interfering includes, but is not limited to, making claims of your involvement in the crime or making claims that hinder the advancement of the investigation.

#7217982 - 12/23/12 12:14 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: GrandView]
JustOneGunner Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Minnesota
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

#7217987 - 12/23/12 12:27 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: DakotaDeer]
Roundup Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Eastern Oregon
A fully automated assault rifle 30/30-06 with steel jacketed bullets.

Edited by Roundup (12/23/12 12:33 AM)

#7217991 - 12/23/12 12:39 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
okok Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

Loc: NW
Originally Posted By: deflave
Originally Posted By: Crockettnj
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

Plus one.

#7217992 - 12/23/12 12:44 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: deflave]
Jeff_O Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Wetter'n Oregon
Originally Posted By: deflave
Originally Posted By: Crockettnj
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

This.

#7218026 - 12/23/12 02:11 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: JustOneGunner]
GrandView Offline
Campfire Regular

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: JustOneGunner
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

A shotgun was found in the car.....not "the rifle". Video of it being removed exists. Refer to discussion in this thread:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7207399/3

#7218170 - 12/23/12 05:21 AM Re: What weapons were actually used at Sandy Hook? [Re: curdog4570]
Crockettnj Offline
Campfire Guide

Originally Posted By: curdog4570

I'd hate like hell to know I got ripped for "no class" comments by Travis, of all people.And............ to not have enough class to realize that it was deserved.

Thats right. This is 24hcf. Dissenting opinions need not apply. Certainly not in a thread which specifically questions the guns used, as opposed to, say, earlier threads which were more specific for mourning the families loss.

I am sure a lot of the parents from Newtown are on here reading 24hcf threads, getting offended.

Its a tragedy however it unfolded. Talking about it or not talking about it a week plus later isnt going to change that.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
CLICK HERE for HUGE SAVINGS on 2013 McKINLEYS from CAMERA LAND!
Support Our Sponsors 1
Who's Online
688 registered (12344mag, 12savage, 22250rem, 1Longbow, 117LBS, 81 invisible), 1574 Guests and 345 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Support Our Sponsors 2
Forum Stats
50830 Members
72 Forums
641952 Topics
9217995 Posts

Max Online: 4366 @ 10/05/10 09:36 AM
Support Our Sponsors 3

Copyright 0„8 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.