24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You bunch of dickheads going to cry black helicopters while these parents bury their children?

It's not a conspiracy. It's a tragedy.

Travis

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Travis trying to argue sense to the K.O.O.K.S.?!?! Did the world truly end and no one tell me?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
You bunch of dickheads going to cry black helicopters while these parents bury their children?

Travis

Yes it is and they will use everyone of those kids lost lives to advance their lefty agenda.

NRA Lifetime Member
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
in the interest of full and complete transparent disclosure, the captured individual from the back of the school needs to be interviewed upon National Tv, and his perspective shared with us.

what are they hiding, if anything??

further, i just can't believe there were any kind or type of Aramaic or Israilic conspiracy going on, is there??

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

Travis

GFY

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Travis

Good call, Travis...

A lot of things in America need to, and will be be looked at, including mental health and security in schools.
Firearms laws will be examined as well... Not for the first time, and not for the last.

Time to take a deep breath, and get ready for what's coming... But first pray for the families who lost children and loved ones...

"Chances Will Be Taken"

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Not calling it any way but a survivor reported hiding under a

desk and seeing his legs and feet ,then he left and she heard

pops,pops,pops and more pops. In my experience pops sound like

nine mil pistols,and the AR rifle has about 60,000 psi and is

quite loud . I sold off my Bushmaster and L1A1 because they

had brakes on them annd were just too loud!

Something about her actual on scene account screems 9 mil pistol

Bob

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by bobbyjack
Not calling it any way but a survivor reported hiding under a

desk and seeing his legs and feet ,then he left and she heard

pops,pops,pops and more pops. In my experience pops sound like

nine mil pistols,and the AR rifle has about 60,000 psi and is

quite loud . I sold off my Bushmaster and L1A1 because they

had brakes on them annd were just too loud!

Something about her actual on scene account screems 9 mil pistol

Bob

Or tunnel vision and/or shock, which [bleep] with one's hearing, vision, time perception, etc.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I know that cop in the video threatened at one conference to arrest anyone who disagreed with the official version of the story, giving him zero credibility in my eyes.

And that is not black helicopter stuff - it is the reality of a police state and the evils of government, in particular governments that are collapsing.

American Spring!

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crockettnj

Travis

GFY

I'd hate like hell to know I got ripped for "no class" comments by Travis, of all people.And............ to not have enough class to realize that it was deserved.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apwTd-B_MP8

Original reporting of eyewitness

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The shooter is dead. There is no compelling interest in having to report the facts since there won't be any scrutiny of evidence or cross-examination in court. The media and most east-coast agencies can't be trusted to tell the facts.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by siskiyous6
I know that cop in the video threatened at one conference to arrest anyone who disagreed with the official version of the story, giving him zero credibility in my eyes.

No, he didn't say that. What he did say is quoted in this text.......which is amplified on the Connecticut State Police website.

Additionally, �anyone who harasses or threatens the victims, victims� families or witnesses of these horrific crimes, or who, in any manner interferes with the ongoing state or federal investigations will be referred for state and/or federal prosecution to the fullest extent permitted by law. Harassment not only includes in-person contact, but also contact via the internet, social media, and telephone.� Social media includes, but is not limited to, Facebook, Blogs, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and MySpace. Harassment or interfering includes, but is not limited to, making claims of your involvement in the crime or making claims that hinder the advancement of the investigation.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
A fully automated assault rifle 30/30-06 with steel jacketed bullets.

Last edited by Roundup; 12/23/12.

Happy Trails!
NRA Life Member
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

Plus one.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
computer trashed, changing story, 2nd guy in the woods who has now disappeared, almost no survivors, AR conveniently appears on scene now as opposed to initial reports... Lanza dad to testify in the same LIBOR trial as the father of the freak in the movie theater shooting.

Nah. I'm calling BS.

Today is the day I officially don my tinfoil hat and break from the mainstream. I'm not buying it. Maybe the uncle of the shooter from the grassy knoll... somethings not right here.

JFC...

Travis

This.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by JustOneGunner
The rifle was found in the car. This means they want you to believe he killed the kids, dropped the rifle off in the car, and then went BACK in to kill himself -- stealthily evading police both ways.

Nope. He used two handguns.

A shotgun was found in the car.....not "the rifle". Video of it being removed exists. Refer to discussion in this thread:

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7207399/3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by curdog4570

I'd hate like hell to know I got ripped for "no class" comments by Travis, of all people.And............ to not have enough class to realize that it was deserved.

Thats right. This is 24hcf. Dissenting opinions need not apply. Certainly not in a thread which specifically questions the guns used, as opposed to, say, earlier threads which were more specific for mourning the families loss.

I am sure a lot of the parents from Newtown are on here reading 24hcf threads, getting offended.

Its a tragedy however it unfolded. Talking about it or not talking about it a week plus later isnt going to change that.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
646 members (1234, 257 roberts, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 257Bob, 75 invisible), 2,767 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,650
Posts18,399,153
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.