Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by krp
Works best sporting a 'stache, gelled combover, aviators on forehead and polyester Hawaiian print shirt... just don't tell Ingwe I gived his secret away.

Kent

Combine this with texting a pic of my cock and I'll be in there like swimwear!

Thanks again Kent!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
Works best sporting a 'stache, gelled combover, aviators on forehead and polyester Hawaiian print shirt... just don't tell Ingwe I gived his secret away.

Kent

You mean something like this?
[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Yes!!! that's Ingwe's eighth grade graduation picture... he scored on the Bio teacher...

Kent

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I say Yay! Im in favor of that.

"You've got to be slow in a hurry." Wyatt Earp
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
How about combinations and convertible guns?

"You've got to be slow in a hurry." Wyatt Earp
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by krp
Yes!!! that's Ingwe's eighth grade graduation picture... he scored on the Bio teacher...

Kent

Damn you! I told you NEVER to post that pic...or that tidbit of information!

To REALLY make the shirt/gel/aviators/stache work...you need a Ferrari...like Thomas Magnum! ( Where do you think he got that name anyway???)

From me, of course! laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Tombstone

That makes 5,298, Mr. Bin.

Please act accordingly.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Fine.

Ignore me.

There will be a day of reckoning for you.

And aviators won't help.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ingwe
Fine.

Ignore me.

There will be a day of reckoning for you.

And aviators won't help.....

Ha! Says you!

Travis

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I had a nice combo-gun but when she got off parole she took it back. Count me in.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Please act accordingly.

Travis

This is one of the funnier threads I have seen here. In a serious way, that is.

My Fellow campfireites, Gentlemen, Ladies, Hutterites in sunglasses, et. al, if I may comment� on a serious note:

Mr. President, some of us here are beginning to doubt your omnipotence. Only slightly, as the matter has only been under consideration for 16 days now. Dealing with an intractable Ingwe (see, I capitalized it with all due respect), and a silent (non-existent?)Rick, can slow down any sort of �progress� toward a workable solution for the problem of yeah or nay on a combination gun section. I vote for a bigger shillelagh if necessary to get things done. However, seeing the impasse that has been reached in regards to a simple request (demand) for a combo gun section, I find it hard to believe the esteemed members of the �fire could find it in their hearts to agree to a budget request for larger more forceful arms for our �commander in chief�.

In the spirit of the tin hat brigade and the politicization of the Hunter�s Campfire section, I do hereby declare that we must now, at least at a minimum, have a majority of the minority, a plurality of the masses, washed and unwashed, and with my vote do reckon that your vote count should surely be in the neighborhood of 10,782.7 ( one of the short guys voted too) which by my voodoo accounting (learned during an internship at a major Wall Street firm) is greater than the 50% +1 needed for this measure to pass out of committee, or the outhouse , or wherever it needs to pass out of so we can see pics of combo guns and have the �experts� tell us what caliber and gauge (calibre for our Euro members, must remember not to piss off our allies) our combo guns need to be in order to take game from chipmunk to elekudunocerous�s and other foreign critters.

My hat is off to you, figuratively of course, for proposing such a controversial section to be added to our forum.

I respectfully, in advance, ask for a generous GFY for my lack of �succinctness�, which I have learned you prize in the short time I have been a member of the �fire. I will NOT beg for forgiveness though.

Geno,
Duly self appointed representative of the lower Snake River arm of the �likes all guns, even combination ones and would like to have a combo guns section� faction and caucus.

PS: filibuster? Is that a stallion with an overly large �.?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Rick is Real!

But I am 'More Real-er"....!!! laugh

Otherwise you wouldn't see fit to capitalize my handle... grin

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Please act accordingly.

Travis

My Fellow campfireites, Gentlemen, Ladies, Hutterites in sunglasses, et. al, if I may comment� on a serious note:

Mr. President, some of us here are beginning to doubt your omnipotence. Only slightly, as the matter has only been under consideration for 16 days now. Dealing with an intractable Ingwe (see, I capitalized it with all due respect), and a silent (non-existent?)Rick, can slow down any sort of �progress� toward a workable solution for the problem of yeah or nay on a combination gun section. I vote for a bigger shillelagh if necessary to get things done. However, seeing the impasse that has been reached in regards to a simple request (demand) for a combo gun section, I find it hard to believe the esteemed members of the �fire could find it in their hearts to agree to a budget request for larger more forceful arms for our �commander in chief�.

In the spirit of the tin hat brigade and the politicization of the Hunter�s Campfire section, I do hereby declare that we must now, at least at a minimum, have a majority of the minority, a plurality of the masses, washed and unwashed, and with my vote do reckon that your vote count should surely be in the neighborhood of 10,782.7 ( one of the short guys voted too) which by my voodoo accounting (learned during an internship at a major Wall Street firm) is greater than the 50% +1 needed for this measure to pass out of committee, or the outhouse , or wherever it needs to pass out of so we can see pics of combo guns and have the �experts� tell us what caliber and gauge (calibre for our Euro members, must remember not to piss off our allies) our combo guns need to be in order to take game from chipmunk to elekudunocerous�s and other foreign critters.

My hat is off to you, figuratively of course, for proposing such a controversial section to be added to our forum.

I respectfully, in advance, ask for a generous GFY for my lack of �succinctness�, which I have learned you prize in the short time I have been a member of the �fire. I will NOT beg for forgiveness though.

Geno,
Duly self appointed representative of the lower Snake River arm of the �likes all guns, even combination ones and would like to have a combo guns section� faction and caucus.

JFC! You are a long winded sumbitch but I love you anyway. Mostly because you agree with me.

A ginormous GFY, but only because it's my birthday and I'm feeling exceptionally benevolent today.

Travis

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Rick,

It's my GD birthday, sir.

Travis

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Please act accordingly.

Travis

Geno,

HOLY SCHIT!

Geno,

You got moxy.

And I'll be in full agreement that you, and you alone get the first buttstroke to the head with a shillelagh stocked Savage 24V on Ingwe, if it comes to that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Please act accordingly.

Travis

Geno,

JFC! You are a long winded sumbitch but I love you anyway. Mostly because you agree with me.

A ginormous GFY, but only because it's my birthday and I'm feeling exceptionally benevolent today.

Travis

HBTY

(I can be succinct when/if neccesary, mostly verbose tho!)

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"And I'll be in full agreement that you, and you alone get the first buttstroke to the head with a shillelagh stocked Savage 24V on Ingwe, if it comes to that."

This I've got to see, it will give me ideas for my next gun, I want mine to be .25-20 & 20g, perfect for small game and grouse. Please post pics of said shillelagh stocked Savage 24V in the Custom Rifles section.

RWE,Thank you for the complement re: moxy

Definition: Moxy (or alternatively spelled- moxie) -
see spanish language = cojones

Last edited by Valsdad; 09/19/12.

In it is contentment

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Ingwe has something completely different in mind when it comes to buttstroking...

[Linked Image]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Ingwe and that F'n combover always get the best women... I'm starting to hate him...

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Thank you Ingwe.
I case you were wondering, I had no intention of following through on RWE's suggestion re: whacking you with such a custom rifle. In the first place one should use the proper tool for any job, and secondly, I personally do not believe intransigence is a head knocking offence. Punishment, upon thoroughly impartial (read non-campfire) judgement should, at most, consist of deletion of daily rum/whisky ration and removal of all headbands from your possesion, until such stubborness ends.

Which reminds me of need to reply to your earlier post regarding Real and Real-er (or was it realerer?) Rick may be "real" but does he exist (see next paragraph)? After all, this is the ether-net, no? The picture I have seen of you, headband, and dead elk reminds me of folks (moi? Not me) I knew back in the late 60's early 70's and reality was a very nebulous subject even then.
Reality is a philosophical topic, can we have a philosphy section too?

In it is contentment

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (160user, 10Glocks, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.