Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
M7300SAUM,

A while back we had a cyber discussion about who killed Kennedy. While Dallas cops wanted to solve JFK's murder, when one of their brother officers was murdered, I think Dallas cops shifted their priority from solving Kennedy's murder to catching the murderer of their brother officer. It turned out that Oswald was responsible for both murders.

The point is nearly everyone knows that when a federal, state, or local cop is murdered, all agencies coalesce and cooperate to the extreme to ID & catch the murderer of their brother/sister cop.

It seems as though some posters here think that should confiscation occur it will be cops' fault as though cops are capable of making law. What they don't seem to grasp is that cops will be assigned/ordered to perform dirty work of slimy politicians that cops assuredly hate as much as they'll hate performing their assigned/ordered duties. Some posters here seem to want to direct their anger at fed/state/local cops performing their assigned/ordered duties w/o realizing that cops are fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/sisters/brothers, etc.

Gun control began a century ago when Wilson tried to dupe Americans into the League of Nations. We've lost many of our rights to incremental compromises that some here find virtuous. (Romney was wonderful because he was a coalition builder. Eff that!) Until posters here wise up to the reality that left-right is a false dichotomy designed to divert their attention from what's being done to then -often with their acquiescence- complete confiscation, the Brady crowd's true objective, will become reality.

I hope that the posters here who have ridiculed the only authentic patriot running for president in '12 do not have to rue the day they were duped into lemming status. I do not believe that any gun rights organization can save our Second Amendment, especially the NRA. However, I do believe the Liberty Movement is the best and maybe last hope of resurrecting what was once the greatest country this world has ever known. If we're able to restore liberty we won't have to worry about defending the Second Amendment.

If those cherishing liberty want to restore liberty while protecting our Second Amendment, donate to the Liberty Movement instead of gun rights organizations. If we fail to elect authentic stalwart patriots, for a short while longer we'll be fighting a losing battle to keep our Second Amendment.

I have transitioned from a lifelong staunch Republican to the point of wanting to see that neocon infested illegitimate cohesion of whiskered rats dissolved into tiny rat nests. Republicans will take our guns just as surely as Feinstein, yet they'll offer plausible rationale such as, "While you'll have to surrender nearly every firearm you own, because of my unwavering commitment to our Second Amendment and the NRA, I was able to save your air rifles." And gullible Americans will buy that line of BS because Benedict Arnold has an "R" after his name.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Originally Posted by eh76
What's really going to be funny is when the government takes away all these AR's, AK's, and all those high capacity magazines that we all thought we just had to have. I'll bet there are going to be a whole lot of people glad they didn't waste their money on the soon to be banned weaponry, no matter what they would have paid for it. crazy

I see the democrap underground troll is back....................
GFY You have got to be one of the dumbest SOB's on this forum. When people talk about the wide open spaces out west they must be talking about that wasteland between your ears.

oh you hurt my feelers! laugh not...you just proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are nothing more than a liberal troll. you aren't a very good comedienne so don't give up your day job with OWS

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
GFY You have got to be one of the dumbest SOB's on this forum. When people talk about the wide open spaces out west they must be talking about that wasteland between your ears.
Hey! Nobody talks to my buddy eh76 like that! mad whistle
What are you going to do about it, shoot me?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

but obviously light years ahead of you two... maybe you girls should get a room wink

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

but obviously light years ahead of you two... maybe you girls should get a room wink
Well big talker, you don't like me or what I post. What are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing. LOL!

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
actually loud mouth troll just what i do to all of your ilk...as you aren't worth the oxygen you consume or the space you occupy. only other 2 I have on ignore are maser and some stupid meth head we named francis so you will be in good company...adios!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

life is much better now ...say hello to diaper boy wink and you might want to consider rehab....

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

life is much better now ...say hello to diaper boy wink and you might want to consider rehab....
Thanks. I won't miss your misinformed comments. Life just got better.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
eh76,

I just read your signature, It clearly defines you. Apparently you are suffering from narcissistic personality disorder, a mental illness. You are wholly incapable of interpreting God's will. Your self-imposed ability to interpret God's will is blasphemy. Leave God's will for creating any man on Earth (Earth is the name of our planet; hence, a proper noun that is capitalized.) to God. You need all of your energy to worry about yourself and your importance to whomever it is you're important. Let's hope you are important to God.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Killing someone over two batteries is highly illogical.

Yep, that's why the old man was incredibly stupid to pull a gun on someone, over two batteries.

My goodness people can be sense.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Yep, that's why the old man was incredibly stupid to pull a gun on someone, over two batteries.

...more than likely he was very desperate. Could have easily been a scenario such as I mentioned earlier.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Laguna

raisuli......you are killin me...go snuggle up with your boy saum....I guess I forgot to put your new alias on ignore...so you go join diaper boy and your gal saum adios!

much better...you are just a dishonest person...you get booted off and come back with a new username...shows a complete lack of character. you are just the same old troll..

funny thing about people like you a your girl saum...nobody will ever meet you...you are just loud mouth electronic blips.

oh and by the way you might want to consider rehab too...whatever you are smoking or drinking has you pretty messed up ...you type like gus..you are seeing things that just aren't there wink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems as though some posters here think that should confiscation occur it will be cops' fault as though cops are capable of making law. What they don't seem to grasp is that cops will be assigned/ordered to perform dirty work of slimy politicians that cops assuredly hate as much as they'll hate performing their assigned/ordered duties. Some posters here seem to want to direct their anger at fed/state/local cops performing their assigned/ordered duties w/o realizing that cops are fathers/mothers/sons/daughters/sisters/brothers, etc.

So are politicians.

And yes, cops will take the worst of it, because that's their purpose; it's what the politicians use them for.

Keep the populace in line, torture and kill as many of them as you have to (but no more, because that might impact our tax revenues, and without sufficient tax revenues it'll be hard for us to get enough votes to stay in power), and while you're at it, protect our sorry butts from anybody who may become...disgruntled.

As long as the cops do what the politicians tell them to do, it would take an awfully disciplined populace to go after the politicians instead of the cops. Mobs don't have much of a tendency toward discipline.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I decided that it isn't gouging if you post an auction starting at a MSRP starting point or less with no reserve.

smile

Merry Christmas!!!!!

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

raisuli......you are killin me...go snuggle up with your boy saum....I guess I forgot to put your new alias on ignore...so you go join diaper boy and your gal saum adios!

much better...you are just a dishonest person...you get booted off and come back with a new username...shows a complete lack of character. you are just the same old troll..

funny thing about people like you a your girl saum...nobody will ever meet you...you are just loud mouth electronic blips.

oh and by the way you might want to consider rehab too...whatever you are smoking or drinking has you pretty messed up ...you type like gus..you are seeing things that just aren't there wink

You might want to run your assumption by Rick Bin. He knows exactly who I am.

What's killing you is having to think.

What distinguishes us is that I'm my own man. You'll pucker up to olfactorius orifices in effort to gain the illusion of intelligence. Be a man and do your own thinking. It was following morons that exposed your lack of cranial ability in the first place.

Be careful: narcissism might just be on the watch out list for gun ownership...

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

...more than likely he was very desperate. Could have easily been a scenario such as I mentioned earlier.

There are lots of options to get batteries besides pulling a gun on someone.

And if my family was trapped under a beam in a collapsed house in the dead of night is probably pick up a friend and drive on down to the 7-11 to pick up some spare batteries and argue with the clerk about the price....Get real.

You can try and justify it all you want. It's an old man throwing a temper tantrum with a store clerk at gunpoint because he didn't get his way.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
See again thread has gotten way off original subject...

But as to the OP
What's wrong with price gouging?

It's what's wrong with this country GREED!

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's an old man throwing a temper tantrum with a store clerk at gunpoint because he didn't get his way.

I wasn't there so I don't know for sure. You weren't there either...
But I do know that, under the circumstances described by the eyewitness who mentioned it here, I certainly would not have killed him.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greyghost
See again thread has gotten way off original subject...

But as to the OP
What's wrong with price gouging?

It's what's wrong with this country GREED!

Phil

It's like screwing your best friends wife and expectiing he's going to thank you. Because he was just too tired when he came home from a hard day at the office.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
But what if the best friends wife asked for it?

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
144 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,429 guests, and 802 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,590
Posts18,397,899
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.