Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
It's gonna be hard to out do sqweeler, he must have been real good this year. I finally got a copy of Murry's book and a Marbles 25ACP converter, for my 250. I had planned on trying it out, but, it's in the original sealed plastic pouch. I might just stick it on the shelf, Joe.

I'm not greedy, I just want one of each.

Remember Ira Hayes

JoeMartin
BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
1,000 .357 125gr JHPs and 6,000 assorted primers. Also 100 .32 H&R Mag brass. Then there was the usual socks, underwear, after shave and the usual assorted sundry items. Still, got some gun stuff. Life is good. Also got taken on a drive east up into the mountains to find snow. I do so love snow.

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Christmas was GREAT. It started a few days early for us. My oldest son from my first marriage of over 40 years ago brought his family by and shared some good times. My daughter spent Christmas Eve with us and on Christmas Day we drove 150 miles north to spend the day with my son and his two girls. He cooked a wonderful venison dinner for Nan and me. It snowed hard the whole 150 miles but it was well worth it. Christmas is for kids and we were blessed with some of the greatest grandkids. My son asked me to go into the woods to help him pull his treestands so that we did. Snow, snow, and MORE snow. It was a wonderful Christmas. On top of ALL else, my mother in law in all her generosity presented Nan and me with a check that made it possible for me to get my 1895 . It just doesn't get any better.

[Linked Image]

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
lots of christmas hugs!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Got to see the stepkids and wife happy and smiling. smile

LOL
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I got the same thing again this year.....A new shirt and a shot of leg and both were to big.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
My Christmas gift was a 60 H.P. Massey Fergusen tractor, to run my Bellsaw sawmill ,and Chase shingle mill !! going to retire my old case ! grin , I haven't done to much in the way of savages lately, did get a few boxes of old savage ammo a few weeks ago. Don

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
D
Got to spend some time with our kids. The usual clothing from our boys. We are having our wooden floors redone and new windows, so that was our gift to each other....although I did score a gun.....................of sorts. It just happens to be full of tequila. Plan to drink that, then keep my
Forty Creek in it. It does have a cork stopper. grin
[Linked Image]

Lloyd McCarter and the Honky Tonk Revival
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
New camo Lacrosse rubber boots, socks, Craftsman ratchet wrenches and 2 pairs of Costa sunglasses repaired. Lilah got spoiled with a pile o stuff including that Little Scout 14 1/2, good times...

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
-30 celcus ,camo belaclava,gloves - 32 cel this morning ,Skidrow come on up we've had 5 ft of it you can take some home,couple of guns and the other stuff is at my stock makers smile

have a great new year

calhoun should have some chuckles for you

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

IC B3

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I got to spend Christmas with my my wife the boys.

Got to watch my boys light up with excitement coming down the stairs.

After not having that in the past, there isn't anything better that I could ask for.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I got my Ansley Fox XE 12 gauge back from getting the wood restored. I bought it this summer and it was in pretty rough shape. When I took it for a walk near my house I found the area I'm going to hunt during PA's flintlock season.

Both are making me smile ear to ear.

[Linked Image]

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
nice gun --but the trees might die grin

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

O
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
O
sick Indigestion as usual. GW grin

PS. Forgot about the Lyman tang SA & #57 that I stumbled onto the day before Christmas.

Last edited by oldtimer303; 12/26/12.

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Being the only 'gunner' in the family, they are clueless as to what 'trips my trigger'. When asked what I wanted, I gave my stock reply- "If I can't eat it, drink it, or shoot it, I don't want it"- which naturally got me shirts, socks, and a check (which got spent immediately on new tires, to replace the flat that greeted me on Christmas morning along with its dry rotted twin). Oh well, birthday's next week...

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Forgot to mention I got new blades for the bushhog and a steering knob. Ho Ho Ho

Last edited by billy336; 12/27/12.

Long Live The Judge

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
"Bushho"? What kind of loose women y'all got out in the sticks down there? grin

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
:), I fixed it, let it be known there's some loose ones down here, and I mean loose

Long Live The Judge

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
696 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,789 guests, and 1,288 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,877
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.