Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
They have quite a few in stock and with the recent price explosion they cost very little less than anything else.

ARIC

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Not used one, but looked hard at one a few days ago. Resisted but they are tempting compared to not finding if you have to have a lower now.

What does it mean when the primers fall out of the case?
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I just used one on the AR I put together. I went with them because I think so highly of their bolt actions. All parts fit easily and it seems to function as it should. Quality and finish seem excellent. Upon their recommendation, I went with a VLTOR upper. That also seems to be a great product.

Did stiller bump their prices or are they still reasonable?

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hondo64d, I'd love to see some pics! I have one "in transit" with a Vltor MUR on order. I bought mine the day before the S/H shooting.

Terry

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by TC1
Hondo64d, I'd love to see some pics! I have one "in transit" with a Vltor MUR on order. I bought mine the day before the S/H shooting.

Terry

Here are some pics. The only thing lacking is the flash suppressor and sights. I've only run five rounds through it for a function check as fast as I could squeeze the trigger, with nary a hiccup.

Stiller Precision Lower
VLTOR MUR-1 upper
18" Black Hole mid-length barrel
Geissle SSA-E trigger
Spike's Tactical BCG (Thanks Dan!)
13" Troy Tactical Hand guard
Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging handle

Have some Coyote Alumihyde en route for the grip and buttstock.

John

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I have a Stiller lower on mine. John Holliger at White Oak Armament built my upper with my supplied Shilen barrel. It has a Geissle trigger. I wanted mine to look stock. It has a RR scope base with integral rings and a 3X9 Zeiss.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Mine is certainly not fancy. It is for the range and whatever. I don't need the attachments.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

TC1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Thanks Hondo and Butch. That is a sweet looking lower! It appears to be a good match with the Vltor MUR too.

All my parts have been ordered. Now it becomes a waiting game.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Here are some pics. The only thing lacking is the flash suppressor and sights. I've only run five rounds through it for a function check as fast as I could squeeze the trigger, with nary a hiccup.

Stiller Precision Lower
VLTOR MUR-1 upper
18" Black Hole mid-length barrel
Geissle SSA-E trigger
Spike's Tactical BCG (Thanks Dan!)
13" Troy Tactical Hand guard
Bravo Company Gunfighter Charging handle

Have some Coyote Alumihyde en route for the grip and buttstock.

John

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That thing is sharp. Glad I could contribute to it!

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I'm glad too! Can't thank you enough. Had it not been for you, I doubt it would have come together, at least not anytime soon, and with the way things are going on Capital Hill, maybe not ever.

John

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hear ya. I've got a few BCGs on backorder. We'll see if they get filled... grin

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
691 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 160user, 117LBS, 12344mag, 78 invisible), 2,672 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,689
Posts18,399,819
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.