http://sreekers81.blogspot.com/

BP-B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Kevin,

I have a couple questions...

Does the tarp connector come with a stove jack already installed?

For one guy, needing to run a stove, what all does a guy need?
2 poles, or 1?
Base + Vestibule + tarp (with jack installed, as set up for connecting two bases)?
Or would you install a stove jack somewhere else for single use, like the vestibule?

You have any pictures of this set up, being used with a stove?

Also, for anybody who has experience with this shelter, how is set up? A video would be great, if somebody has already done one.

Thanks

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Kevin maybe I missed it could a person run a tarp connector and a vestibule on each end? About what size would that make? Thanks.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Floorguy, yeah you can. I don't remember the sf, i might have put it on my blog.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Fisky, the stove jack is extra, but you can gabber it installed on whatever section you want. You would need two Poles, but if you use a trekking pole or two that works as well. I have some pics up on my blog as well, one with the stove.

IC B2

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by sreekers
Fisky, the stove jack is extra, but you can gabber it installed on whatever section you want. You would need two Poles, but if you use a trekking pole or two that works as well. I have some pics up on my blog as well, one with the stove.

sreekers, I eventually found your review. It was very helpful. Thanks!!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Wow, some of my posts with this phone are just bad.

Fisky, glad it helped. I now own a base and vestibule, so long term performance is next. I will have stove jacks in several of the pieces. I plan to own the entire thing.

F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Originally Posted by sreekers
Floorguy, yeah you can. I don't remember the sf, i might have put it on my blog.

Good to know that you can
sf isn't in your blog or SO's website for that configuration nor are the dimensions.
Maybe I am just blind but is there no longer an option for the beak on the tarp connector?

K
Kevin_T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Hi

Under the configurations page it gives dimensions and sizing of the most common configurations.

http://seekoutside.com/products/ultralight-tipis/little-bug-out-shelter/

If you are interested in the tarp with beaks, contact us. We are trying to make the Lil bug out, a little easier to understand so we actually reduced options at the moment. The ordering will get easier early in the new year.

Sq footage with tarp + vestibules probably as a guess about 75 - 80.

Lightweight Tipi Tents and Hunting Tents https://seekoutside.com/tipis-and-hot-tents/
Backpacks for backpack hunting https://seekoutside.com/hunting-backpacks/
Hot Tent Systemshttps://seekoutside.com/hot-tent-combos/
F
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
F
Thanks Kevin I saw that page but am thinking the config I was looking for was a little less common.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Kevin,

I like the looks of this shelter. I may have to give it a go.

As a side note, SeekOutside are the only people that sent me a Christmas card this year. How [bleep] sad is that?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by deflave

As a side note, SeekOutside are the only people that sent me a Christmas card this year. How [bleep] sad is that?

Travis

Haha, same here!

K
Kevin_T Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Glad you guys liked the cards.

Here is what we have been up to when we have not been sending out cards.

We are offering a discount in conjunction with BHA (Backcountry Hunters and Anglers). With your existing or new membership you save 7 % on our tents and stoves. Everyone wins. The backcountry, the organization and the customer.

We have also started using our blog for more in depth articles. If you would like to write something let us know. Here is the first one from a member here you might recognize A fire kit with Giant Pixi Sticks and an Altoids tin New articles should be coming out every week or so. Sign up for the blog to receive the new articles as they come out.

We will also start being at several shows early this spring. In the next few days we will start publishing the when and where on our site. Feel free to stop buy and say hi once the schedule is out.

4 Person tipi - we are adding this back in. Just like the 6 but in a 4 person size. It seems to fill a niche between the BCS and 6 person and be a great setup for two people with a stove. It is pre-orderable at the moment.

In stock - we have some stoves in stock. In the next few weeks we expect to get the more popular variations of products in stock.

We did redo our website last month, so have a look. Seek Outside

Back to the topic at hand.
Thanks
Kevin

Lightweight Tipi Tents and Hunting Tents https://seekoutside.com/tipis-and-hot-tents/
Backpacks for backpack hunting https://seekoutside.com/hunting-backpacks/
Hot Tent Systemshttps://seekoutside.com/hot-tent-combos/
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll see you at the BHA rondy in Boise smile

Bring a spare 6 man

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by DanAdair
I'll see you at the BHA rondy in Boise smile

Bring a spare 6 man

A spare or one you wish to buy smile

Ed T

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big_W
Originally Posted by deflave

Travis

Haha, same here!

I got a Christmas card and a LBO in the mail from SO... wink

More seriously, I just went over this thing from top to bottom and am very impressed with the design and quality. Super modular, light, should be very storm worthy. Just a super solo shelter with gear and room to spare. And a good size two man with minimal gear inside.

Hopefully I can put it to use here soon and provide a little more comprehensive feedback. As it stands, I'm pretty sure there'll be a few more pieces on order come spring time...

Originally Posted by Llama_Bob
I've seen more well-shot game lost with TSXs than any other premium bullet.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
694 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,786 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.