Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And that was unnecessarily mean luv2safari!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

BP-B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by cooperfan
SEC will lose the next 3

doubtful. don't get all boned up quite yet.

well he is in Michigan so likely looking for some SEC payback.

Yeah, the video is great and going viral on the net.

Doesn't have anything to do with payback, but wasn't impressed with LSU, Florida, Miss.St, and SC (even though they won at end). All 3 of the SEC schools are favored in the remaining games, but if I were a betting man, I would take all 3 dogs with the points.

Last edited by cooperfan; 01/03/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OK...low bridges, then. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
HOLY WOW! 12 seconds into.......

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
A one point safety? Okay, I have seen it all now. Well maybe.

Go Nats!!!!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting, wasn't it? shocked

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Chipper is going PRO! I bet this week.

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yep, Oregon did about what I expected. Tough team to get hemmed in. K-State had an outstanding year though and you have to give old Bill credit for that. Bad matchup for them.

Will

Smellin' a lot of 'if' coming off this plan.
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Thinking aTm is gonna' give the SEC some serious fits for all the doubters. Forget their recruiting class, which was pretty darned good. I figure the entire mid-west and all of Texas will now consider the Aggies because the boys can play some football.

Sure glad they're not in the East.

Go Nats!!!!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The Cotton Bowl is definitely entertaining so far.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by byc
SEC will lose the next 3

doubtful. don't get all boned up quite yet.

well he is in Michigan so likely looking for some SEC payback.

Yeah, the video is great and going viral on the net.

Doesn't have anything to do with payback, but wasn't impressed with LSU, Florida, Miss.St, and SC (even though they won at end). All 3 of the SEC schools are favored in the remaining games, but if I were a betting man, I would take all 3 dogs with the points.

Good thing you are not a betting man.

byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Yup---these guys are for real. And I was one of those LMAO when aTm announced entry to the SEC.

Wonder how much more tonight will pump up the Bama volume? I say lots.

Coop if you did bet these last 2 per plan, then it might be about time to breed the dog and sell the pups.

Go Nats!!!!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I was glad to see them go to the SEC just because I felt it would bring up their level of play over the longer term. I will admit that they surprised me this year at how good they became, but I never did feel they would embarrass themselves like many predicted.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I was initially glad to see the Aggies move to the SEC....LSU and TAMU played a home and home season opener for many years and it was always a good game....lots of fans traveling both ways.

now I'm kind of bummed out that the Tigers, with their perpetually half assed QB situation, are going to get prison raped for at least a couple of years by a team in the western division. in addition to Alabama.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was initially glad to see the Aggies move to the SEC....LSU and TAMU played a home and home season opener for many years and it was always a good game....lots of fans traveling both ways.

now I'm kind of bummed out that the Tigers, with their perpetually half assed QB situation, are going to get prison raped for at least a couple of years by a team in the western division. in addition to Alabama.

Last night was only the 2nd game I got to see JFF play in. The first in person was against LSU where he had 0TD's, 3INT's and 14 yards rushing.

"If" you can keep him in the pocket like LSU and Florida did a decent job of doing you have a chance. Having downfield coverage helps as well "if" you can keep him in the pocket.

I'm not ready to surrender yet even with LSU's non existent offense. Let's not forget A&M finished effectively 3rd in the SEC West this year that would have left them out of the SECCG even if Bama had lost to Auburn (lol) the last game.

I just hope the SEC gets the permanent opponent in the other division deal straightened out. It's really getting old now that some of the teams in the west managed to downgrade even further when they went to 1 team.

Last edited by NathanL; 01/05/13.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by NathanL

"If" you can keep him in the pocket like LSU and Florida did a decent job of doing you have a chance. Having downfield coverage helps as well "if" you can keep him in the pocket.

Couldn't agree more.

OM played them and he was killing them with his legs. OM finally made and adjustment not to try and pressure him too much but just sort of set up a corral. The downside was that the secondary can only cover for so long. The key is containment with "some" pressure.

OM led by 10 midway through the 4th only to surrender the lead. Still had the ball in the final minutes with the chance to win only to see the OM QB drill a A&M player between the numbers.

In other news, OM us up 14-0 on Pitt. Go Rebs.

Last edited by Nail; 01/05/13.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Even though God very specifically stated that football pants are to be white, Ole Miss somehow managed to make the gray work as part of the best-looking uniforms in college ball.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The gray pants are classic and should be worn with any/all OM jerseys, home and away.

5sdad, I don't know how much of a chance you've had to watch OM this year but I think you will like Hugh Freeze. He's not a traditional "run the ball, play stingy defense" SEC coach, but he know's how to get the most out of what he's got and is a great motivator.

Last edited by Nail; 01/05/13.

What about guns?When do we get guns?
byc Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
Even though God very specifically stated that football pants are to be white, Ole Miss somehow managed to make the gray work as part of the best-looking uniforms in college ball.

That's how the South won the war John! wink

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I haven't gotten much chance to see anything but highlights, but I like what I've seen and am glad to hear your assessment of Freeze and his approach. Go Rebs! (Not Bears frown )

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
433 members (160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 300jimmy, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 44 invisible), 2,156 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,595
Posts18,398,070
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.