Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek

BP-B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by paul375
It would be really awful to wake up one morning after a really heavy night out on the ale and find Hilary Clinton naked in the bed next you! eek

Well, it would be infinitely better than the same senario but with a sore arse and Bill in the bed next to you.

But.....each to his own.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dom, hang on over there. We are trying to correct the mistake of 2008 in about 45 days. Its time Hillary bakes a few dozen cookies. Its time Obama ..............

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I'm going to give up beer! crazy

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Well, it would be infinitely better than the same senario but with a sore arse and Bill in the bed next to you.

But.....each to his own.
That's funny

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So if Hildabeast is so against the outlawing of the burqa why doesn't she wear one on the piece of [bleep] she calls a head. She has political immunity and they can't do a thing to her.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just found your thread here. I live in Rhode Island. I can tell you that Burqa's, even head scarves are banned from public schools. They argue religious freedom, and the schools reply - dress code. Any political or religious dress is banned from public schools. Period. Sooo, what you see from our leaders is not how things are here. Not hardly. I'm Catholic and they can't put Christmas decorations in the schools either. Separation of Church and State in our Constitution works both ways. What bothers me is the grey attitude towards religion where it's becoming the elephant in the room. You can't talk about it in public. You can't say "one nation under God" in the school pledge of allegiance. They want to take "in God we trust" off our money. That and the wave of immigration here will destroy the culture my grandparents and parents lived in.

By the way, our media likes to take shots at France too. We saw how Muslims in France went out into the streets of Paris to pray and shut down traffic as a sign of their power. They say that France will not stand up to them and will soon be over run. Taken over. You have to believe the news is sensationalized and they are exaggerating. Personally, I hate Hillary Clinton. She was a President's wife. I lost all respect for her when Bill's mistresses started coming forward, and she did nothing. She kept her mouth shut for her political agenda. She moved to New York and after a very short time, ran for Governer. Then Senate, then President. She had no roots in New York and the rural people hated her, but the city folk elected her, just like how Massachusetts keeps electing anyone with the last name Kennedy. I think most people are stupid anyway, and they're going to get the government they deserve. They just re elected Obama after 4 years of his B.S.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Right on!

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Rob P, from where I see it taking "In God we trust" off our money Might be a good idea. Shortly at the hands of Obama and the democrap party our money won't be worth sh*t.Our religous Christian values may be all that get us through the looming crisis of our country's destiny. Let us not drag our christanity and throw it out with our Obama violated Constitution. Magnum man

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary epitomizes everything I hate. I don't even feel like praying for her. She's evil as far as I can see.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dom, you ever make it to Texas, a beer is on me smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Try to remember that about 1/2 of us don't want anything to do with her or hussain, but we're stuck with them. Mayber you could remind a couple of germans about their support for obama and ask them how they like the turks.
i'm sick of muslims attempting to impose their way of life, and i'm even sicker of the USA acquiescing to their demands. then again, the president changed his name to barak hussain obama.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by writing_frog

...there's something rotten in your foreign politic! ...

There's something rotten in our domestic politic too!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So who cares what Hillary has to say anyway? I've never gotten up in the morning anxious to run down any of her tweets.

Last edited by 1minute; 12/31/12.

1Minute
H
H
I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hider
I think we should be more open and liberal rather then conservative.I agree with most of what you say but just one thing I need to explain we should respects all others rights.

Right up until those rights infringe upon mine own...then I can stomp on them in good conscience.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hider

So another good obama supporter comes out of the closet.

NRA Lifetime Member
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W

Now that is some funny chit right there my friend. Glad to see the whole world is on the same page! What's even funnier is that's what her husband (SLICK WILLIE) was saying when he did not have sex with that woman. It is a shame that we can't do better background checks (HA HA HA) on our politicians. As from all Americans point of view. We certainly are ashamed that these type of people are the ones that the rest of the world sees. And then believe the rest of the citizens are the same way. Certainly is embarrassing, but reality is most polititians are starting to be a disgrace.

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 01/13/13.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Dom, most people here agree with your thoughts, for those that do not they will learn of their error soon enough.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
It's pretty obvious that Hillary and Slick Willie are in fact separated but just don't talk bout it.

Ever notice how much Hillary looks like Miss Piggy on Sesame Street?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
514 members (007FJ, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 1lesfox, 51 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,030 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,596
Posts18,398,171
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.