Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
R
Rene Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Idle-no-more-Resistance/410479792366981#!/pages/Idle-no-more-Resistance/410479792366981

BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
[Linked Image]

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
YES!!!! You and I are now buds!!! Right f**king on!!!!

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I think the more extreme / militant members of the FN are doing their people more harm than good. Canadians are getting fed up with the double standard of allowing FN people to break the law and the law doing nothing about it. FN people should stop blaming everything on the government of the day, and start looking at their own leaders as part of their problems.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy
I think the more extreme / militant members of the FN are doing their people more harm than good. Canadians are getting fed up with the double standard of allowing FN people to break the law and the law doing nothing about it. FN people should stop blaming everything on the government of the day, and start looking at their own leaders as part of their problems.

They break the law and nothing is done about it? That is a lie!! There are far more FNs on a per capita basis in jail than any other race in Canada!! Maybe it will take a good dust up to open peoples eyes to all the crap the government has been getting away with. :-)

IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
There WILL NOT BE ...a good dustup..., you fool, this is not some "pickup" street hockey match between lazy union slobs,it is very probably going to end in extreme violence and military force WILL be used.

Most people in Vancouver, that I talk with concerning issues of this sort WANT the CanForce squaddies and "tac air" to blast radical injuns to hell and comments like yours above just aggravate this.

No wonder you are still a mill labourer after 35 years, only a congenital idiot would make the comments here that you always do. Do you WANT your "people"to die as helo-gunships pound blockades with 20mm cannon that fire 6000 rounds per minute....can ANYONE, even you, actually BE so stupid?

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by BowRiverFlyGuy

They break the law and nothing is done about it? That is a lie!! There are far more FNs on a per capita basis in jail than any other race in Canada!! Maybe it will take a good dust up to open peoples eyes to all the crap the government has been getting away with. :-)

Yeah riiight, and don't forget the courts/judges give the Indian a special leniency for virtually any crime.... to me thats outright stupidity cause it encourages them to break the law. The ones that are in the can damnwell deserve to be there !

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Who created this special leniency crap? Oh rights the Chiefs did it...NOT !
It's amazing how our governments create this BS and you blame the FNs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kutenay
There WILL NOT BE ...a good dustup..., you fool, this is not some "pickup" street hockey match between lazy union slobs,it is very probably going to end in extreme violence and military force WILL be used.

Most people in Vancouver, that I talk with concerning issues of this sort WANT the CanForce squaddies and "tac air" to blast radical injuns to hell and comments like yours above just aggravate this.Y

No wonder you are still a mill labourer after 35 years, only a congenital idiot would make the comments here that you always do. Do you WANT your "people"to die as helo-gunships pound blockades with 20mm cannon that fire 6000 rounds per minute....can ANYONE, even you, actually BE so stupid?

NATO peace keepers would pour into Canada, the Harper name would join the likes of Saddam, Assad and even Hitler!! You must be daft if you think Harper wants to go down in history with the likes of those citizen murdering basturds!!!

BTW-sitting in a fire tower and picking your nose really doesn't require any special skill sets does it? ;-)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rene
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Idle-no-more-Resistance/410479792366981#!/pages/Idle-no-more-Resistance/410479792366981

Where is the link to the Twinkie page? Gay marriage is more controversial by far if you really want to stir things up. :-)

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
NATO peacekeepers? Sure,the British, Germans and Yanks will just LOVE to attack Canadian troops in Canada.....Gawd, you really ARE stupid!

As to one of my several jobs in forestry and given that you are now one of those "superb" woodsmen, a REAL injun, I doubt that YOU have EVER spent even three consecutive nights alone in deep wilderness. You would wet your jeans if alone on some of the L/Os I manned for several seasons and, you could not pass the BCFS entry exams,as I did, to gain fulltime employment.

As to ...skill sets..., well,Tonto,anytime you are in Vancouver, let's meet and see who has what,eh?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Anyway, that's it for me as this is a waste of time as is everything about redskins.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by kutenay
Anyway, that's it for me as this is a waste of time as is everything about redskins.

Pretty typical---what's the term you dislike so much? White feather ? Sounds more Indian than Tonto.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Yup you are right CS,it seems that proportionately,aboriginal people COMMITT crimes at a much higher rate than the rest of us.That would explain your numbers.Of course the courts are now handing out "get out of jail" cards by requiring that native "culure" be taken into account at sentencing.What a joke. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Monashee
Yup you are right CS,it seems that proportionately,aboriginal people COMMITT crimes at a much higher rate than the rest of us.That would explain your numbers.Of course the courts are now handing out "get out of jail" cards by requiring that native "culure" be taken into account at sentencing.What a joke. Monashee

It is a joke, sure makes you wonder what the establishment was thinking when they came up with that hair brained idea??? Maybe they were trying to draw attention away from the chicken poop sentences they hand out most of the time?

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
DAMN here i thought all you Canucks drank beer and laughed all the time.Chill out and just enjoy reading all the dumb chit stuff we U.S. boys yak about. LOL ED K

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
if they disrupt the economy they are terrorist plain and simple drag them off to jail we can use those 9/11 laws we made up for the ragheads

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by shellriv
if they disrupt the economy they are terrorist plain and simple drag them off to jail we can use those 9/11 laws we made up for the ragheads

Terrorist? Hardly....You cannot stop the wind. :-)

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Originally Posted by CanuckShooter
Originally Posted by shellriv

Terrorist? Hardly....You cannot stop the wind. :-)

I think the idle no more crowd is miss judging the tolerance of the rest of Canada for their planned illegal actions time will tell as soon as Wednesday I would think .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
714 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,695 guests, and 1,313 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.