Campfire Ranger
You're nothin'.

*good for two or three paragraphs, at least*

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Guts an gals I will tell u I will use a 25-06 any day over a 243 .Ive shot only one deer an one yote with an both had to be track to find .Shot a lot of deer with a 25-06 none had to be tracked All shots were under 500 yards .You guys that shoot 700 to 1000 yards don't u think u should use your hunting an get closer.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by southtexas
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
Holy [bleep] theres a bunch of stupid in this thread.

Next folks will be saying 14T .22-250s nip at the heels of 8-9T .223s.....

classy comment...Must be tough when no one is as smart as you.

Trust me I'm far from the smartest guy around. But it don't take a rocket doctor to figure out bang for your buck. And I don't mean the amount of muzzle blast you get wink

Longer BArrel life- check
Less powder- check
Nearly identical trajectory- check
More payload at target- check
Wider array of boolitz- check

What seems to be the issue here??? If you were truck shopping and you were offered better gas mileage and more power, wouldn't it make sense to capitalize on it?

Wow.

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boxer,

It's quite obvious you have a talent for ragging on people which probably took your entire life to refine to an art. I'm also quite sure it shows in your personal life, I'm sorry for that. There's a book called the Bible that will help you with, as you said, "It's a shame when you lead someone to water, and they don't drink."

On a brighter note, your basing your rant on statistical fact that will weigh out when put to practice, there's no doubt about that. Now, if it's so superior why isn't the whole world shooting your prized baby? I'll answer that for you... For one, the 6.5 does everything better. Seriously now, cartridges like 45/70, 30/30, 300 savage, etc. They aren't used be because they do something "better", they're used because people want to use them. Period. Performance isn't the driving factor the vast majority of the time. Call everyone stupid all you want, in the end, your the only one that looks silly.

Last edited by 7mmaniac; 01/18/13.

Thank God for Mississippi!
N
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by savage62
Guts an gals I will tell u I will use a 25-06 any day over a 243 .Ive shot only one deer an one yote with an both had to be track to find .Shot a lot of deer with a 25-06 none had to be tracked All shots were under 500 yards .You guys that shoot 700 to 1000 yards don't u think u should use your hunting an get closer.

So what you're saying, after I deciphered it, is .014" and around 100fps kills deer better? It's not the headstamp, it's the pointy thing on the other end.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'texas,

Interesting to me,that the depths of your dumbphucktitude run sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] deep,that you is devoid the clarity that only YOU,can prevent YOU...from sayin' sumptin' [bleep] stupid. Two thumbs up,for being powerless in that refrain and [bleep] oblivious to the hilarity of your ineptitude to boot. Funny schit!

I'll letcha' in a little "secret" Sweetheart,in that noone can "insult" you and make you look like a more clueless dumbphuck than you can and the humor is spiced,because you are doing your best.

Bless your heart.

Mako,

Did the Pointy Boot Stomp cheer you up?!!?

Sure did shorten your reply.

Laffin'!

salvage,

I'm all ears on how a chambering that has an advantage well within 500yds,as well as wayyyyy beyond 500yds,is a "concession".

Feel free to use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to knock it outta the park,with your incredible "experience". If only to add to the humor of your sheer and utter cluelessness,go big and cite the boolits in your comprehensive extrapolation.

It'll be funnier than [bleep]!

maniac,

In fairness,there ain't much of interest to me,that I don't more than a whole bunch excel at...it's how I roll. Sucking my azz ain't gonna getcha' anywhere.

I get a kick outta you purple lipped KoolAid swillin' simpletons and your "revelations",as you perpetually bump your tinfoil crested pointy domes into things in the dark. Quite a [bleep] Show and I applaud the sanctity of your delusions,fully ensconcing your hilariously modest faculties,as you repeatedly dive head first into the shallowest of pools and wonder aloud why it hurts. Your doing the best you can,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with,is a sure fire recipe for belly laughs and I appreciate your oblivious ineptitude.

Hardly a rant,that stupid [bleep] do stupid schit,for stupid [bleep] reasons...though it is a fact. It do add to the humor quotient,that while you are squarely within the ranks of them Boobs,you cain't realize it and that of course is what the hilarity is predicated upon. Unique arrangement,ain't it and please do not slight your role?!!? Laffin'!

Feel free to cite the pursuit,in which the .257" bore sizing is slapping others around in. Use all of the Imagination and Pretend you deem requisite,to further the "point". I'd say sumptin' about the 6PPC in short range BR. The 6BR and it's variants from 300M to 1K +. The 6XC in Highpower. The 243Win in Sillywet and Highpower. The 243/243AI in Tac Matches...if only for starters.

I'll never understand,why you...the dumbest of the dumbphucks,cain't shut your [bleep] yaps,take notes and apply same?!!? But I'm HAPPY that you cain't,because this is some seriously funny schit! Mebbe you can log onto a NASA Board and share some of your "insight" there,as you've very obviously deemed it a "go",that you needn't a [bleep] clue to enter into a conversation about the things you "know" the least about. Perhaps mention that your favorite coloring book cites a hippy in the sky,giving you "all" of your "insight" and that you are in...hook,line and [bleep] sinker. Laffin'!

If you sappy dumbphuckers shot anything other than your mouths and Imaginations,you'd perhaps someday be awarded a first [bleep] clue,but here's to the sanctity of that modest accomplishment being well shy of plausible and to the humor it readily affords.

I kept seeing eerie reflections in victim's soul's yesterday and cain't know what it means?!? Perhaps you can consult your coloring book and clarify for me? Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Get off your [bleep],swing the front door open and see some things for yourself,you amazingly inept gullible goon.

Thank me later.(hint)

'100,

She was dreamin' aloud.

'Cub,

Your Imagination and Pretend are good enough,that the Texans would welcome you into their fold. You could regale each other with all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been. Though they'd likely bitch slap you for eating the crayons,that they are so enamored with,for highlighting the "insight" within their coloring books.

Boobs of a feather,flock together and the gaggle of you clueless Do Nothing Dumbphucks bolted together,couldn't knock the new off a used pair of boots.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer
'texas,

Interesting to me,that the depths of your dumbphucktitude run sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] deep,that you is devoid the clarity that only YOU,can prevent YOU...from sayin' sumptin' [bleep] stupid. Two thumbs up,for being powerless in that refrain and [bleep] oblivious to the hilarity of your ineptitude to boot. Funny schit!

I'll letcha' in a little "secret" Sweetheart,in that noone can "insult" you and make you look like a more clueless dumbphuck than you can and the humor is spiced,because you are doing your best.

Bless your heart.

your sophomoric and baseless slanders have become a joke on the forum. If you ever want to TRY to have an adult conversation, let me know. Otherwise, I'll just sit back and continue to laugh at you...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're nothin'.

*good for two or three paragraphs, at least*

grin grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're still nothin'.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by southtexas
If you ever want to TRY to have an adult conversation, let me know.

He'd have to sober up first.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
'stick,

TFF dude...I needed a good laugh today.

Rock on..

Tony

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Go ahead, tell him he's awesome. He thrives on your hero worship.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Right on. What's with all the fanboys for this abrasive turd? Freud would have a field day with him and his shortcomings.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Horseman
Originally Posted by SuperCub

Right on. What's with all the fanboys for this abrasive turd? Freud would have a field day with him and his shortcomings.

Key word .......... SHORT comings.

Olde Larry is only 4'14" and drinks too much.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'texas,

If only I could shift my brain into a low enough gear,to allow you an opportunity to converse...but alas.

Noone can slander you better than you can,though it IS funnier than [bleep] that you Imagine it as even being possible. Feel free to whine as often as you must,I'm groovin' on it.

Bless your heart.

Mako,

You Texans are rather adept at Vagina Monologues,cartoons and coloring books.

Congratulations?!!?

'country,

I'm at ease in handing The Do Nothing Gang all the slack on the rope they think they can handle and granting them opportunity to outdumbphuck one another,in their contorted writhing mass of nothingness.

Cat's got their tongues,couches have their [bleep] and the poor sappy dumbphucks are left with the "sanctity" of their "experiences" and all of the "satisfactions" inherent same. Hilariously funny [bleep] schit and then some!

Did note that the '06 analogy stifled their boolisteak "Theorums".(grin)

Where do these amazingly inept dumbphucks come from?!!?

Horse,

Rest assured that Sigmund didn't shoot and would be feverishly taking notes and applying same. Hint.

The Good Doctor strikes me as one who prolly had a dry sense of humor,so would undoubtedly be laughing his azz off at your expense and would likely PM you a Prescription for Vagisil and Midol,along with a Cyber Hanky. So you got that going for you. Laffin'!

Nice flat light today,cooler temp than yesterday and nice moisture content in air...so it were a prime day to stretch various wares out in the wind and see both trace and impact. Gunned a purty good smattering of chamberings/BC's and curiously enough,they even reacted differently downrange. That will undoubtedly be "news" to someone as [bleep] incredibly stupid as you...so you'll wanna write that down too. Laffin'!

Included were one of them "RARE" "fast twist" OEM 700 243Win's that've been in production for decades and suffer the "bane" of being throated in accords to their magbox constraints. It appears that 105'Max launched from same,slipped conditions to the 700yd plate,rather nicely. What were the "odds"?!!?

Also drove OEM 700 7-08/162'Max,Brux 8" 6-284 S/A kissing a .530BC at 2.950" in Alpha 2's,M40A1 handled 9" Hart 22-250AI/75'Max,M852 chambered Rock 11.25" squirting 168'Max for giggles,The Squealer PN 8" 3-grooved 223AI/75'Max,OEM Montucky 7 Whizzum kissing 162'Max from the box,Big Bitch Bastard [bleep]/75HPBT Hornie's from P-Mags and a 9" 3-groove PN 243AI/105'Max kissing from the box. You know...the usual schit you are [bleep] clueless about. Laffin'!

I'm as at ease in rubbing your nose in your own [bleep] Stupidity,as you are in playing Pretend with your Imagination.

You Whine well and undoubtedly have lotsa practice,which is a [bleep] hilarious arrangement.

'Cub,

Looking forward to your excuse for setting on your [bleep] this past week,just like all of the others.

You are a real "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You're slurring your typing, and remain - "nothing".

*might get a book this time*

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Boxer
'texas,

If only I could shift my brain into a low enough gear,to allow you an opportunity to converse...but alas.

Noone can slander you better than you can,though it IS funnier than [bleep] that you Imagine it as even being possible. Feel free to whine as often as you must,I'm groovin' on it.

Bless your heart.

Alas, what's sad but clear, is that you have never been able to shift your brain beyond the 8th grade level. Pathetic little man...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny thing 'bout one-hit-wonders, after their hit, it's still all they've got - but they don't know it.

At a sleezy lounge somewhere tonight the group Divinyls, is singing their one hit -- and Boxer's theme song -- "I touch myself".

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I really enjoy my 25 caliber rifles and find myself pulling them out of the safe more than any other.

CK
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,078 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,079
Posts18,463,857
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.