Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'Cub,

Looking forward to your excuse for setting on your this past week, just like all of the others.

You are a real "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Keep looking short thing. I've been away working for a couple weeks, which is two more weeks than you worked all of last year.

What did you gross last year again? That's right, you never did say. You "hard charger" you!

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Don't feed the troll.

Good thread, too bad he ruined it.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Farmboy1
Don't feed the troll.

Good thread, too bad he ruined it.

Amen! This is possibly the worst case of trolling I've ever seen. Soured an otherwise great thread.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mako,

Weren't my intent to horn you up,but your taste in men ain't to be slighted. How loud is your Imagination,when you Pretend to shoot it?!!?

Laffin'!

'texas,

Mebbe you'll get to bask in the "glory" of being the first Do Nothing Dumbphuck to Whine herself happy?!!?

My fingers are crossed for ya'...though I could give you the answer now,but won't.

Laffin'!

'Killer,

Be curious to hear the particulars in regards to your .25's and the balance of the herd that pales in their comparison...if only because it'll be funnier than [bleep].

Spare no details.

Laffin'!

'Cub,

You make Jeff-O look like Elgin Gates,Rambo and Carlos Helu all at once.

Congratulations?

If only to fuel your blue cryin' Imagination. Cheer up,I've gots me a hunch I prolly drive a couple few more colors.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

'boy,

MAGNIFICENT [bleep] Thread +P+. Tough to trump the humor of you Window Lickers talking out your collective azzes about the things you are THE most clueless about,while under the auspice of the delusional supposition that you are somehow magically in the "know",due solely to your Imagination and it's Pretend.

EPIC [bleep] humor and then some!

Ponylady,

Ain't it a right proper dichotomy,how Reality so reliably crushes Fantasy and much to your chagrin?!!? Schit don't get much funnier than that. I'm at ease in rubbing your nose in your own stupidity,while you feverishly talk out your azz.

Here...I'll fuel your Quarterbore Imagination and am laughing well in advance,in regards to your cluelessness.

450yds

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/NevahChangesB.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/Rifle%20Stuff/NevahChanges.jpg[/img]

I get a kick outta how your Pretend is so "real" for you.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

The Jolly Woger is awesome. I bet all the kids in Grade 8 love it when you show up with this.

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
" You're slurring your typing, and remain - "nothing".

*might get a book this time*"

You're a predictable nothin'.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You really need some new material.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
From one one-hit-wonder to another.

Boxer's theme song.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

'texas,

Mebbe you'll get to bask in the "glory" of being the first Do Nothing Dumbphuck to Whine herself happy?!!?

My fingers are crossed for ya'...though I could give you the answer now,but won't.

Laffin'!

Redundant and boring. If you're gonna be a good troll, you really need to update your repertoire.

Repeat my offer: if you want to TRY to have an adult conversation and make a contribution to the forum, let me know. Otherwise, adios.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Keep in mind that the .224" 75 A-Max,.243" 105 A-Max and .284" 162 A-Max fully rate building a rifle around...kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Stick,

You left out the 6.5gr 130gr and 140gr VLD and 140gr Amax. grin Still hoping Hornady will come out with a 130gr Amax...

John

Last edited by Hondo64d; 01/20/13.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
IC B3

T
Techsan Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
T
Hell fellas, if I'd have known going with the 25-06 would generate this much vitriol, I would have gone with a 270, or maybe a 7mm-08.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You made a fine choice.

Hope you, and the rifle stack 'em up like cord wood for a lot of years.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yea Techsan, ignore the garbage, every family has it. Unfortunately, Stick just happens to supply ours. You made a fine choice, load-shoot-be happy.

Boxer or 'Stick', whichever you answer to at the moment:

Based on your behavior, I'm quite sure you wear a helmet... How do you wear your cans over said helmet? Do you shoot while your on meds or before?

Thank God for Mississippi!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Mako,

How many times are you gonna barge outta the closet? I could put a blindfold on you,spin you in a circle,toss a rubber dick across the highway and you'd follow after it,less a care in the World. Bless your cock cravin' heart.

My musical tastes are more of the Purist variety and I've long been a fan of the subtle tranquility of Nature and it's splendors.

Lemme fuel your Imagination

Here's to your Imagination and to how [bleep] badly you need it.

Laffin'!

'texas,

Entertaininger than [bleep],that you fancy yourself as being able to talk about anything in the firsthand,other than your "talent" in speakin' Spanish and whining aloud how Life just ain't "fair".

You could always toss rubber dicks across the road for Mako' and her hard chargin' ways.

Laffin'!

Hondo,

I prolly should build me a Sporty Spice 260AI,as the 123'Max is a nice blend of multiple attributes.

techsan,

I've never been around a 270,let alone a 7-08...what are they all about?

Thanks!

'maniac,

Oh I've gots me this hunch,that I'm a leetle beyond fair to middlin' with a rifle and then some. Here's to the inherent humor,of your being forced to be you and suffering your "abilities" in conjunction with the plight.

Lemme fuel your Imagination

I'll put some Montucky Whizzum frosting on your Imagination too,just because it's [bleep] funny.

43" Steelhead

[Linked Image]

22" Bear

[Linked Image]

The only thing you dumbphuckers shoot,are your mouths.

Congratulations?!!?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amusing yourself again I see.

Along with being a one-hit-wonder badly in need of new material, you need some mental help.

And of course, you remain nothin'. smile

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Should be good for another paragraph or ten (crazy dolt is pretty predictable).

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One would think that a man with so much to offer, knowledge wise, would be glad to help the up and comers... Not just beat them in the head for what they do not know.

Thank God for Mississippi!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 7mmaniac
One would think that a man with so much to offer, knowledge wise, would be glad to help the up and comers... Not just beat them in the head for what they do not know.

Larry certainly isn't the last word in practical long range shooting, but a person could do a lot worse than clicking on Big Stick/Boxer profiles and reading his posts The knowledge is presented often and shared freely. A little reading and practice are all that are required. Knotted panties are a choice.

David

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Larry certainly isn't the last word in practical long range shooting,

True, nor was he the first, or even one of the better voices.

He is hands down though, the one most in love with himself, in need of a new routine, and feeds on several who cower from him, while trying to get his praise.

"Look at me Bozo" -- I mean Boxer -- , "look at me, I talk just like ya, and think you're sooooooooo cool".

The man's a head case, I mean full blown lunatic.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Boxer, you're nothin'.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

The only thing you dumbphuckers shoot,are your mouths.

Congratulations?!!?

Man you is like vaudeville. Old and [bleep] boring. Same chit all the time.

[Linked Image] LAFFIN

What a [bleep] Maroon.

Swifty
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 10ring1, 65 invisible), 3,070 guests, and 1,176 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,698
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.