Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Crismon, nope. But my Tahoe has a ranchand style brush guard/bumper. I did however use a revolver in the academy.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

BP-B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I was well on my way to Eddyville in the 3rd grade.

Fortunately, Mrs Flowers beat me half to death with her socko paddle for pushin' Jessica Clements in the crawdad hole and ended my life of crime.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by NH K9
About 6 months for me. Did you ever drive a police car with a metal bumper?

No. Did you ever have to use a call box? (my Chief would have had me ask you that)

I have spent my entire career in the "current" Crown Vic.

Oh, yeah, 9 years until I have my age and only a CH over 6 until I have my time. I doubt I'll go when I'm eligible 'cause I still enjoy what I do regardless of the azzholes!

George

Brother they don't mount call boxes on hickory trees....I have worked three counties by myself though.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Texas DPS Troopers or Highway Patrolmen treat you better here in TX when they find out you have a CHL Permit. I've yet to get a speeding ticket in the 17 years since I got my CHL.

Once they see my permit, it's usually "you need to slow down a little" laugh

Mirrors my own experience,... to a T.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Crismon, nope. But my Tahoe has a ranchand style brush guard/bumper. I did however use a revolver in the academy.

Points for the wheelgun my friend. I wish they'd let me drop a magnum back in my belt.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My first car was the last of the caprice classics.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I still carry a 2 inch Taurus off duty quite a bit. Our duty guns are Glock 37 45 gaps.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My first car was a 1991 Ford Crown Victoria. I did drive one of those 1991 Caprices for awhile though.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I still carry a 2 inch Taurus off duty quite a bit. Our duty guns are Glock 37 45 gaps.

We run G35's and G27's. We don't get to pick our Off Duty guns.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
If that car was new I was a freshman in high school grin .

george

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
We have G39 as back ups but we can qualify and carry personal weapons should we choose to.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Dammit. Nah, I got started in 1995 with the State Police. I worked part time with my local Sheriff's office starting in 1993, then did a short stint at my hometown PD before getting on with the KSP.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Originally Posted by Swampman700
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by Swampman700
cops are [bleep].

The way the officer handled the interaction with Blackfrog was wrong. Entirely.

Your statement was funny. Made me think of the old Pot/Kettle thing.

You're an ass hole but that goes without saying. Did I mention that all cops (government minoins)are ass holes.

It's spelled minion, you idiot.

Nope in his case it's spelled MORON!!!!!!

wink

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
I sort of like this Tahoe, especially cab room. And it will out run the explorers we had.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My first car was a 1991 Ford Crown Victoria. I did drive one of those 1991 Caprices for awhile though.

So, I guess my driving a '74 Plymouth Gran Fury Police Interceptor with the 440 really makes me a dinosaur! grin

Oh, and carrying my own .357.

Ed

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 01/12/13.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Officer Methusalah, your input is not germaine to this conversation.....

smile

Last edited by CrimsonTide; 01/12/13.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
By the way, I was born in '72.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864

So, I guess my driving a '74 Plymouth Gran Fury Police Interceptor with the 440 really makes me a dinosaur! grin

Oh, and carrying my own .357.

Ed

Laffin'....yes you are a relic, sir!

I'm thinking my Boss still has you beat, though it may be close.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Ed starts this stuff, and then Terry shows up, talking about how hard it was to keep the powder dry under his frizzen......

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Bet they didn't even get uniform allowances for new buckskins

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
665 members (219DW, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 79 invisible), 2,910 guests, and 1,404 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,670
Posts18,399,443
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.