Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I have a Stevens Model 22/410 Over/Under (Much like a Savage Model 24) that I'd like to go to a good home. It's 22LR on the top with a 3" 410 ga on the bottom.

This model has the barrel selector on the right side of the case hardened receiver, it is a sliding (up and down) round button style selector. This one has a wood butt stock (a replacement), but the original tenite forend stock (old school plastic). These were manufactured from 1939 to 1950, I believe this particular rifle is from the mid 1940's (I can do some more research if you must know for sure).

I have reblued the barrel, it had some surface rust/pitting; However the bores are bright and clean. This combo gun was and is in much better condition than about 90% of them out there... an believe me I looked at EVERYTHING available at the time (LONG story). Other than the rebluing I put a new factory rear sight on it because the original was broken, and cleaned up 60+ years of gunk off it.

I bought this as a project a few years ago, and intended it to be a shooter gun used for Squirrel and Rabbit hunting. But all I ever did was clean it up, get it ready to shoot, and put it in the safe; and NEVER shot it. I'd like it to go to a good home where it will get used.

Asking $350 cash local pick up in Eastern Iowa. $365 USPS money order Shipped to your FFL. I can text or e-mail a few pictures as well. PM me or e-mail me at tyson (dot) trunkhill (at) yahoo (dot) com

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

IC B3

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
afternoon bump

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Decent price. Spent nearly that for less myself.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Monday evening bump. I may consider trades/partial trades. Let me know what you have to move, maybe we can work something out.

Interested in Bullet Reloading Presses/powder measurers/primer tools/etc.; O/U 20 ga shotgun; 30-30 lever action; Newer Archery Gear; Hub style Ground blind; Lone Wolf or Muddy Tree stands; Remington 700 or Savage (with Medium or heavy barrel) in .308 or 22-250; Maybe a High end/custom knife; Trapping gear (conibear or leg hold traps); Leupold Scout Scope/ Eotech/ Aimpoit/ Good Fixed 4x or 6x scope/ Good 3-9x40 scope....

Last edited by TysonT; 01/14/13.

The King of Battle!

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by TysonT; 01/14/13.

The King of Battle!

IC B2

TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Tuesday Morning Bump

The King of Battle!

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
A beautiful bargain. Wish I had the cash.

Jimbob
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
LOP with the wood stock?

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Ill take it. Pm coming.

joe

Providing digital marketing services for startups & small-to-midsize companies - including website design/hosting, videography and editing.

www.jolinmedia.com
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Great buy on a very interesting combo rifle.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thank you Joe!! I was really getting weak.....

Cowardice is the greatest pandemic that has ever affected mankind.
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
My oldest boy is 7, and is a lefty, and my newest son is 8 weeks. It will get used for sure.

I always like this combo, and always wanted one. The other combo gun I want is a side by side .410 that my wife's uncle has laying around his shop.

Thanks guys!

joe

Providing digital marketing services for startups & small-to-midsize companies - including website design/hosting, videography and editing.

www.jolinmedia.com
TysonT Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
SPF. Thanks everyone for looking.

The King of Battle!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
678 members (1Akshooter, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,979 guests, and 1,430 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,672
Posts18,399,514
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.