Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Who gives a crap how many people were here. There are 35 million people in Canada now, and there STILL isn't even more than a small fraction of the land area of the country inhabited and occupied by people.

I also couldn't care less what the King thought. I'm sure he didn't much care who owned the land, but he certainly didn't want to be dealing with conflicts between the colony and the local Indians, hence the treaty.

More important than studying the history of Indians in Canada, is studying Economics, Social Policy, and Sociology so that maybe you can get an idea of what is best for the people of Canada today, and how to proceed in the FUTURE. The past is behind us, learn from it. The future is ahead of us, prepare for it. The present is what we're living, so make the best of it. And I can assure you that many of the Indian people of Canada could be living in a much better situation than what they're in now, and so could the rest of us if so much of our hard-earned tax money didn't get flushed down the toilet.

Anyhow...I grow tired of your constantly demeaning and self-aggrandized attitude, so I'm done with you. Maybe someday you'll get a clue.

Thank krist--for the second time. Your attitude is typical beurocrat, I don't have to know chit to know how to develop good social policy. You don't even know how to talk to aboriginals in a manner that isn't denigrating....don't come back, we won't miss you calling us parasites.

GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Jim, two simple points here:

1. YOU do NOT speak for ANYONE on this forum except yourself, so, your comment ...don't come back... is hardly realistic. This, is an AMERICAN forum and, frankly, YOU are in a TINY minority, here and thus are being foolish with that remark.

2. You call we "white" people, ...bloodsuckers...and, YET, you LOOK as "white" as I do and are partially "white" in ancestry. So, my friend, can you honestly say that part of YOU is not also a ...bloodsucker...?

This thread, is going down that same path that some of ours did several years ago and NOBODY will profit from the racist and historically false comments that you post on it. I tend to think of you as a basically decent and friendly guy, Jim. and I admit that I also can get carried away and post comments that I shouldn't, so, maybe this has gone far enough?

In any event, we will NOT settle dickall HERE and I come here for camaraderie and enjoyment, so, I think everyone on this thread should step back, settle down and chill out. I wish that there were never another "indian" thread on "24Hr"!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by kutenay

1. YOU do NOT speak for ANYONE on this forum except yourself, so, your comment ...don't come back... is hardly realistic. This, is an AMERICAN forum and, frankly, YOU are in a TINY minority, here and thus are being foolish with that remark.

2. You call we "white" people, ...bloodsuckers...and, YET, you LOOK as "white" as I do and are partially "white" in ancestry. So, my friend, can you honestly say that part of YOU is not also a ...bloodsucker...?

This thread, is going down that same path that some of ours did several years ago and NOBODY will profit from the racist and historically false comments that you post on it. I tend to think of you as a basically decent and friendly guy, Jim. and I admit that I also can get carried away and post comments that I shouldn't, so, maybe this has gone far enough?

In any event, we will NOT settle dickall HERE and I come here for camaraderie and enjoyment, so, I think everyone on this thread should step back, settle down and chill out. I wish that there were never another "indian" thread on "24Hr"!
Well said Kutenay,there many better subjects to pursue. Monashee

Support the BC Wildlife Federation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Don't worry, kute. CS is the first and only person that I have ever put on "ignore", as of an hour ago, in my 7 years participating on these forums. I've grown tired of the intolerable and delusional posts that he adds, and I've decided it's not worth the energy. So in a sense, I won't "be back", at least not to interact with him when it comes to politics or Canadian issues.

I can appreciate that you would like to participate on these forums for enjoyment and camaraderie, but there are many of us who refuse to put up with the garbage and verbal diarrhea that comes forward on the Indian issue in Canada any longer, and I cannot ignore what's going on. But perhaps there are better venues to pursue this issue, in the interest of effecting change, than this website... wink

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Sorry, I just posted up another one...hopefully those that comment on it will refrain from calling aboriginals parasites, talking about spence and the rest of that controversial divisive stuff. ;-) JS has me on ignore, so I shouldn't have to worry about seeing more of his uneducated inflammatory crud.

It's a very important court case that could completely change the political landscape in BC, in the end we may be forced to pay access fees to the bands in order to hunt/fish on what we now consider 'crown lands'.....IF they win the fight to have Title recognized...the right to Govern will be next.

Last edited by CanuckShooter; 01/25/13.
IC B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
We can only hope they don't get the right to govern because they have already proven to be totally incapable of doing so....

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Bud Gills
We can only hope they don't get the right to govern because they have already proven to be totally incapable of doing so....

Some, not all Bud Gills.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Yes, It seems that your sole purpose in coming to "24Hr", is to drag the "Canada" section into a position where it becomes a focus of mockery for the majority who joined this outstanding site to make new friends, learn about guns/hunting and even assist others with information.

You are not allowed to do this on any Canadian site and I find your constant attempts to misuse this forum most hypocritical and destructive to the site as a whole.

If, you look at the "Canada" section, you may notice that many of the most knowledgable members we had on this section will now not participate and one of them, a close friend of mine, recently told me that the never-ending "indian" bullsh!t that you and a tiny number of others rave on about is why he has left.

While, YOU may consider this acceptable, I seriously doubt that others have, do, or will and your behaviour has and is wrecking the "Canada" section of "24Hr" for the majority who used to enjoy it.

As to namecalling, get real, Jim, the vast majority of the racist and personal slurs posted here have emanated from YOU and about 3-4 of your ilk. However, carry on, eventually this entire "indian" issue in Canada, is going to be resolved and the coming violent confrontations WILL end with a bloody result for the "indians".

This, is not 1990-91, Jim, and people now are NOT sympathetic to "indians" or most other special-interest groups. The REAL problem, HERE, is that you seem unable to realize that and govern your behaviour HERE accordingly....even your fellow persons of self-described "mixed breed" have tried to tell you this, but, you just keep on and on and on.........

Maybe, it is time that RicBin, "nuked" the entire Canada section and we Canucks no longer had this opportunity for domestic discussions?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are more Indians than Indians in British Columbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_British_Columbia

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by n007
There are more Indians than Indians in British Columbia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_British_Columbia

By golly, looking at that your right!! ;-)

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes, It seems that your sole purpose in coming to "24Hr", is to drag the "Canada" section into a position where it becomes a focus of mockery for the majority who joined this outstanding site to make new friends, learn about guns/hunting and even assist others with information.

You are not allowed to do this on any Canadian site and I find your constant attempts to misuse this forum most hypocritical and destructive to the site as a whole.

If, you look at the "Canada" section, you may notice that many of the most knowledgable members we had on this section will now not participate and one of them, a close friend of mine, recently told me that the never-ending "indian" bullsh!t that you and a tiny number of others rave on about is why he has left.

While, YOU may consider this acceptable, I seriously doubt that others have, do, or will and your behaviour has and is wrecking the "Canada" section of "24Hr" for the majority who used to enjoy it.

As to namecalling, get real, Jim, the vast majority of the racist and personal slurs posted here have emanated from YOU and about 3-4 of your ilk. However, carry on, eventually this entire "indian" issue in Canada, is going to be resolved and the coming violent confrontations WILL end with a bloody result for the "indians".

This, is not 1990-91, Jim, and people now are NOT sympathetic to "indians" or most other special-interest groups. The REAL problem, HERE, is that you seem unable to realize that and govern your behaviour HERE accordingly....even your fellow persons of self-described "mixed breed" have tried to tell you this, but, you just keep on and on and on.........

Maybe, it is time that RicBin, "nuked" the entire Canada section and we Canucks no longer had this opportunity for domestic discussions?

Well Dewey, we all have the freedom to NOT open any threads that we might find offensive...it's simple, if you don't want to participate don't open the thing, the titles are usually pretty clear as to the topics.

I actually started one about hunting as an experiment...take a look and see which threads are getting the most activity. Apparently there IS an interest in reading about the aboriginal issue from different perspectives as many do read them. ;-)

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You are pathetic Kutenay, you cant even be nice without name calling, in fact thats why I respond to your childish infantile posts, constant threats of violence towards aboriginals as well, you are the one inflaming the internet with your bullying. You dont ever back up your simplistic posts when asked to do so, I challenged you on your WK authority, as your posts are falseified and provocitive, only to have you bury your head in the sand like an effing ostrich, are you really that [bleep] ignorant, you got alittle personal with me before, I dont forget things to easy bub, your threats of violence wont be taken lightly

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
True, Jim, it is not so much the "indian" threads, themselves, it is the never-ending inter-personal slagging and the fact that nothing posted here will EVER alter the political positions of ANY of us.

It seems to me, that IF one is genuinely concerned about ANY issue, political or personal, it makes far more sense to go to the mass media and politicians and make your case(s) there, rather than continue on and on and on, here, with the same old, same old, as we all know what each other thinks now and as is only TOO obvious, the result of these threads is, well, we all know THAT, too.......

Man, I just found out that I have to renew my ATC, WHAT a total PITA and THAT process is one which I would like to see discussed here, among others less likely to engender hostilities. I have had this since age, 21, in spring, 1968 and STILL have to jump through the foolish hoops to carry and practice with my pistolas.

THEN, after THAT, there is MORE to do to for my "Wilderness ATC" and one might think that, once a Canuck, has passed this "inquisition" ONCE, it would suffice for a lifetime.

Pizzmeoff, as I prefer a .44 on some trips as it is so much lighter and not as awkward inside a tent or cabin. But, ALL of we Canucks, are kept as almost "serfs" by our "noble" politicos, eh!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (10gaugemag, Akhutr, 6MMWASP, AdventureBound, 338reddog, 260Remguy, 6 invisible), 1,661 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,200
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.