-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff - Stoney had the BAT repair the action as I mentioned, obviously BAT chose to take more interest in the situation after a long delay on my end.

Now Jeff, i.e. you received a barrel from a company that is regarded as a top mfg, and that bbl shows up w/chatter marks in the lands/grooves, or perhaps no grooves at all, I am sure you would be just as disappointed, and expect much more for your money, or at least I do b/c I work hard for mine.

Glad your experience differs. As to 'letting it go' not sure where someone above determines the FACTS above are not legit. The pic does not lie.

Sure is interesting how many on the board get upset when their pet product receives less than favorable reviews by someone who has received a Lemon. Enjoy your BAT's.

If someone does not like the facts I report - ignore them, but don't call me a liar.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
65BR:

If I receive a component that is messed up from the factory, I too would be calling that company to explain the problem & get it fixed, no doubt!!

My question to you is, how come Stoney was able to get it repaired by BAT with minimal effort, but you could not??

Also, I wouldn't have went on 3 or 4 different forums and ranted about the problem before BAT was given the chance to make it right!!

Not trying to be an ass here, just telling you how I truthfully feel.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
65BR:

Believe me, I have had some problems with a few companies in the custom rifle/shooting buisness - I think we all have.

For example: bad gunsmithing work, wrong components, a $2500 scope that was junk outta the box, etc.. etc...I called each customer service and got things squared away. Was it a royal pain in the azz - you betcha!! Was I disappointed - you betcha!!

Schit happens but you just got to deal with it the best you can & move on!! You got a new action you were happy with & Stoney got his, game over.

Last edited by 300MAG; 01/29/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jeff - why are your panties in a wad about MY bad experience?

The Fact is I received CHIT, and when I contacted BAT repeatedly I did not get any satisfaction for days. It was unacceptable.

By the time Stoney bought the action, he had PREVIOUSLY asked BAT if they'd repair it, PRIOR to buying it. Stoney had time to wait for the repair.

I don't buy CHIT for Top $$$$ and expect to have to wait a week to get a reply w/a 'Don't give a CHIT' attitude.

Yep, CHIT happens Jeff, and it chaps your azz that it happened to brand you own.

Again, enjoy your BAT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
65BR:

To be honest, I don't give a schit about your experience - just tired of hearing about it!!

I tried to post/talk with you rationally, but I guess you can't do that??

I do enjoy my BAT - its a hammer!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Take care.

Last edited by 300MAG; 01/29/13.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Congrats Jeff, my Borden Alpine will hold it's own no worries.

Rationally? If Factual is not rational, I guess you are living in something other than reality.

Just b/c someone has a different and negative experience w/a product that happens to be YOUR huckleberry, it does not make it irrational or illogical. It just means you got your feelings hurt.

If you cannot stand the facts, then put me on ignore, b/c that's what I share, MY experience, based on facts.

Fact is BAT Fubbed up, and when contacted, dropped the ball on me. Call a spade a spade. So, I simply bought my next 4 actions from another mfg.

I might not like a #5 tube on a hunting rifle, but does that make you irrational or illogical b/c I disagree?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here are my two:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
65BR:

Where ever you got that BAT is my go to action is wrong - I have rifles built on Defiance, Surgeon and BAT actions. To tell you the truth, I'd buy a Surgeon or Defiance before I'd buy another BAT (nothing against BAT at all, just like the other 2 a little more).

Out of all the custom actions I have used, Surgeon is my favorite by a mile!!

PS-If you think my feelings are hurt because your're bitchin & moanin about your experience with a rifle action, you're waayyy of base!!

I could care less what component you like or dislike - I don't give a rats azz, believe me!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 01/30/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny Jeff, and you said above for me to let it go?

You are like a Democrat, if something is said you don't like - you criticize the messenger.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Jeff..Cliff, calm the F*ck down! smile

Here are the facts...

1. The Bat had a piece of embedded scotch tape that resembled a scratch in Cliff's pics. It was removed.

2. The feed ramp had some scratches also shown in 65BR's pics. Bat buffed them out.

Thanks for selling me the action Cliff. Jeff, I have nothing to thank you for so GFY.

No Jeff I do not drink Corona, the wife does. The Bat........

[Linked Image]

Last edited by slg888; 01/30/13.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Stoney how about you SMD!!

LOL!!!

I know you don't drink Corona - you really enjoy your Bartle & James wine coolers.

Last edited by 300MAG; 01/30/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stoney, glad you had a nice rifle built with it and enjoy it.

I never was not calm...during this discussion.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stoney,
How did you get the Corona bottle to hold the rifle upside down without spilling all that piss water out of the bottle???

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lol, you use your IPhone on 24hr like myself. When using my IPhone the pics are upside down, but on my laptop there not. I have no idea why...maybe someone knows the answer ?

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

444 members (1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 22kHornet, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 34 invisible), 1,807 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,179
Posts18,465,589
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.