Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
I hope it's O.K. to post this on here, for now for a limited time you can get Lifetime Membership for 300.00$ CALL 877-NRA-2000. They will try to sell you one for 600.00$, but if you ask they will transfer you to another membership line and they will give you Lifetime Membership, with magazine, insurance, and other benefits for 300.00$ Smokin' Deal! Got mine along with 5 of my friends. I believe it is for a very limited time.

Forget the past the past is gone forever, right now is where it's happening.
BP-B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'm already getting a bargain from the NRA. wink

B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Nice, I thought 300.00$ is a pretty good deal, a buddy of mine paid 750.00$ last year!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My point is, at any price what we get from them is a bargain.

Thanks for getting the word out, we need all the members we can get.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

So are millions of non-member gun owners, even more so. mad

IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Where is Jayco...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
So, money (donations, support) should garner leverage, no?

But by giving a perpetual consideration ($$) to an entity to which we are now aligned with... leverage on their future actions/behavior become compromised.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thanks for the link.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am SOOOOO doing this! Thanks for the link and heads up! MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The only way to beat the Anti Gunners is through numbers, so join the NRA today , if you pride your 2nd Amendment Rights and want to keep them

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B3

B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by safariman
I am SOOOOO doing this! Thanks for the link and heads up! MARK

Thanks, hope everybody joins!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm just glad people are FINALLY seeing the writing that's been on the wall since before the Commie-in-Chief was elected the first time! All the guys at work who swore often that "That'll NEVER happen!" are seeing that it can and will. Every one of them signed on as members in one fell swoop (literally within an hour of each other!) last Friday. We're still only at 4.5 million though. Not much of a representation when there's something like 100 million legal gun owners in America.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

"Normal" isn't coming back; Jesus is!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by add

But by giving a perpetual consideration ($$) to an entity to which we are now aligned with... leverage on their future actions/behavior become compromised.

Liberal are you?

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Thanks Everybody for joining, if you don't belong to the NRA don't complain! You have nothing to complain about, when you lose your rights. For everybody else who is a member, or who joined, Thanks for being a Man, and stepping up!!

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Thanks for posting this......it should be a sticky even after the promotion's over as a reminder to join/support the NRA.

I upgraded to NRA Benefactor yesterday and purchased a NRA Lifetime Membership for my son.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They say you need sponsor for the 300.00 membership. Been a member for years but just a yearly member.

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by DayPacker
They say you need sponsor for the 300.00 membership. Been a member for years but just a yearly member.

I will serve as a sponsor for anyone that needs one. PM me for needed information.

Rob

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks Bonecrusher for this info. Wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Got $300 life yesterday--nothing was mentioned about needing a sponsor. Happy camper.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is a good deal, I paid $500 20 years ago.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
$300 is the lowest you'll find for life. I did this years ago.

Eric

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
If you're already a Life Member - the NRA Benefactor membership was only $250 extra right now.

It's handy to a have a Life Membership so I don't have to remember to renew it but it certainly shouldn't be a reason to stop sending $$. Especially considering that our current administration is the most aggressively anti-gun group we've ever seen and the incredible hysteria resulting from all the recent tradgedies is giving them more leverage than they've ever had to attack our 2nd Amendment rights!!

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B

When me and my buddies got ours, they mentioned 600.00$, told them "I wanted the 300.00$" they transferred me to another line and sold it to myself and others for 300.00$ Nothing about a "sponsor" Thanks everybody!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
on the phone doing the 300$ deal rite now!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Isn't this a bit like asking for a discount on a charitable donation?? Seems to defeat the principle to me. It takes cash to keep this organization running and fighting the battle with the numb headed liberals. Is say $50 for a two year membership to much to ask?

You'll shoot your eye out
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I paid $300 in 1972 for life membership. This is a real deal. DO IT!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by add

Liberal are you?

I don't like Liberals.

Throttle fixes everything. If it doesn't fix the problem, it’ll end the suspense.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
My point is, at any price what we get from them is a bargain.

Thanks for getting the word out, we need all the members we can get.

I could NOT agree with you more. Wife, lifer, son, lifer. Me endowment member. My boss is a Patron Life member. All we need now is about 79,000,000 more members.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
really appreciate this link

am going to get life memberships for my wife and 3 kids.

like a lot of things for family, sometimes you do things for them that aren't necessarily their first choice or desire, but you do them because it's good for them.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I've got a young friend who is a neat, hard-working guy who helps me out alot, but he doesn't have any spare cash due to raising a family with two young kids --- good kids. I sold a couple rifles today and am going to buy this young fellow a Life Membership with some of the money. I know it will make his day and it'll feel good to help him and the NRA. I'd just pee it away on a new lefty Savage 17HMR anyway, and I can wait to get one. smile

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good on ya Bulletbutt cool smile !

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thanks. I thought about sending the money to the NRA/ILA, but I figured in the long run it would be better to sign up a new life member, and this young (30's) fellow deserves to know he's appreciated. He's alot of help to me and I'm proud to call him a friend.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
He's alot of help to me and I'm proud to call him a friend.

What a great way to show it!

By giving a membership vs. giving $$, it also adds weight to the number of "voters" the NRA has in it's ranks - not just the financial resources.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I signed up today and got a 25 dollar gift card at Cabelas. A mag subscription to boot. Not bad for 35 bucks. The lady signed up 60 people as of 12 pm. Thanks Cabelas for having them have a booth there. Many will sign up that would not otherwise.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I paid $300 for Life Membership - in 1972. This is a good deal.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You beat me by 3 years. I then went with Endowment in '96, Patron in '00 and Benefactor in '01.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I figure on calling today and signing Tide Jr. up for a Life Membership. What do I have to do in reference to a sponsor?

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
I figure on calling today and signing Tide Jr. up for a Life Membership. What do I have to do in reference to a sponsor?

Just your name and address or your membership number, I guess. They asked me for that in the beginning of the call to see who they were talking to, but I didn't hear the word "sponsor" mentioned at all. I just called and told them I wanted to buy a Life Membership for a friend, gave them his name and address, birthday (optional), and which magazine he'd want --- then my credit card info and it's a done deal. He will get the Life Memeber card and stuff in 4 to 6 weeks because they are that far behind on processing stuff.

Nice lady on the phone --- she kept thanking me and I kept thanking her for what they are doing for all of us.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
WTF??? How does getting "steals" benefit the NRA??? Except maybe in the short term.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
WTF don't you understand about a higher number of NRA members?

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Wish they had a way to do this online. Looks like the online process is $1000 any way you slice it.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by TDMax
Wish they had a way to do this online. Looks like the online process is $1000 any way you slice it.

Try this. https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=ar15

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Excellent thanks!

I hate calling any more these days...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just joined as a life member! I have been wanting to join again, but have held off. How could I pass this up? Thanks all!

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Awesome deal. Thanks for the online link...

One of the new guys....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Well done bonecrusher, well done.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks for the heads up. Signed myself up, but the wife said no to signing up the kid.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
$300 goes a long way for out Freedom I have been a Life Member for more then 10 years. I also make donations to supporting the NRA yearly. I also bought one of those $300 leather coats with the Life Member patch. It's rewarding to wear it out in public
Rick

Last edited by Top_Predator; 03/09/13.

Life Member NRA
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I'll take the minority view, but to me that's about $299.00 more than I'm willing to spend.

The NRA of my youth was an honorable organization representing sportsmen, marksmen and collectors. Unfortunately, it has devolved into the paranoia-peddling marketing wing of a firearms industry pandering to kooks who spend their time fantasizing about post-apocalyptic, societal breakdown or government tyranny scenarios.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Yeah, alot of sportsmen, marksmen and collectors feel that way. They're called fools.
GFY

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Newest life member.

Received my "official" life member certificate and other items yesterday.

And another NRA package with a DVD to sell to me. grin

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt
Yeah, alot of sportsmen, marksmen and collectors feel that way. They're called fools.
GFY

And most of them are socially liberal Dems.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I didn't read all the posts so this might already be up here. A lifetime membership can be bought for $300. At the NRA tables set up in Cabelas or other stores.
I bought my daughter and grandson lifetime memberships today.

Good way to get more members...... I paid $500 5-6 years ago.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I became a life member several years ago when they offered a payment plan for $750. I've never had a regret and still don't, I just think about what they were able to do with that money over the past several years, might very well be the reason I still have the rights I do today! I did take advantage of this offer for my son and have told several others about it too. Thanks bonecrusher for thinking to post it, hopefully thousands have seen it and taken advantage!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wow. Great info. Gonna make this call and see if still available.

Get involved. The world is run by those who show up!
B
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
B
Originally Posted by willecoyote
I became a life member several years ago when they offered a payment plan for $750. I've never had a regret and still don't, I just think about what they were able to do with that money over the past several years, might very well be the reason I still have the rights I do today! I did take advantage of this offer for my son and have told several others about it too. Thanks bonecrusher for thinking to post it, hopefully thousands have seen it and taken advantage!

Thankyou, and thanks everybody who joined or is a member. With the "out of control" people we have around now, it is more important than ever to protect the "2nd Amendment".

P
prm Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Count me as the newest Life Member. Whether you agree with everything the NRA does, or not, it is clear to me the only thing that has stopped the Democrats from putting in place sweeping gun control is the NRA/ILA. They were absolutely essential to the victory in the SC a couple years ago as well.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Anyone know if the link below will work if I do not put my Life Member number in the space? I am wanting my 10 year old son to join NRA but do not know if I should do this without my NRA Life Member number? I opened the link below and noticed it request my member # if applicable. The thing is I am using my Son's name on the Personal Information but using my credit card which has a different name on the card. I would hate to put my member number in there and make it seem like I am "giving" another $300.

Originally Posted by MichiganScott
Originally Posted by TDMax

Try this. https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=ar15

M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
I just added myself to the list of lifetime members. No better time I figured.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
as did I.

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just re-upped for Life

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Just re-upped for Life

great move....hope all is well in Albuquerque.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Vapo!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Thank you for posting this! I just purchased three of them for gifts. I think that I paid more than this back for mine back in the early 80's. If not it sure seemed as such due to my then USMC wages. Anyway this is a hell of a deal!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by bonecrusher338
I hope it's O.K. to post this on here, for now for a limited time you can get Lifetime Membership for 300.00$ CALL 877-NRA-2000. They will try to sell you one for 600.00$, but if you ask they will transfer you to another membership line and they will give you Lifetime Membership, with magazine, insurance, and other benefits for 300.00$ Smokin' Deal! Got mine along with 5 of my friends. I believe it is for a very limited time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm in also with a life membership.

thanks for sharing.

Jeff

..."I will not tip toe through life, to meet death safely."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just added honorable son #2 Mooseboy and honorable son #3 Angus to the roles of Life Member.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Good for you, them and we other members! I've got a feeling the battle between now and the 2014 elections is going to be more critical than the one we just got through.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Might want to pull this thread as it's outdated. Tried to get the $300.00 Life membership on Thursday and was told it was not available at this time.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Still a good idea having it up here to remind people to join the NRA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
+1. If anyone is a gun owner and NOT a member, it's time to get your head out of your anal oriface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I became a Life Member for $300 - in 1978!

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
Same here..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can we untack this?

This promotion ended months ago.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BarryC
Can we untack this?

This promotion ended months ago.

I made this statement back in July:

Might want to pull this thread as it's outdated. Tried to get the $300.00 Life membership on Thursday and was told it was not available at this time.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
I just sent in $300 to move up to Patron membership.

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think when this promo comes back around I'm going to get my two little ones life memberships. They are 5 and 4. Might as well sign them up now.

NRA Benefactor Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Life is down to $500. Upgrade to Endowment for $250. Or one year for $20.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
NRA is offering to Life members an opportunity to bump up to the Endowment Life Membership of the NRA for just $250 � an extraordinary discount off the regular $1,000 rate. Offer good through March 7, 2014.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They have been doing this for several years, but as you said, you MUST ask for it. It is a great deal.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I pay for my 2 year membership every time it comes up.
The NRA gets more money out of me that way instead of me paying one time and forgetting about it.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
You can get all levels of membership at a discount at the annual meetings coming up in Indy next week.

RLTW
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
That's less than I paid. Money well spent..

Brad Dana
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Every few years I bump up my membership a notch. Now I'm at 'Patron Life'.. I'm sure they'll ask if I wanna go up another notch at the convention tomorrow..

Maybe it's time again.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Will the NRA promise to never again endorse another gun control law in exchange for my lifetime membership?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sure would be nice if someone at the NRA would come up with radio and TV adds showing how often a gun is used every year to prevent an assault and about how many lives a year are saved by preventing those assaults.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
692 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 16penny, 73 invisible), 2,771 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,627
Posts18,398,735
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.