Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R
First off, let me know if I'm breaking any rules and I'll move it to the classified, but I thought I would offer this up here first, and if nobody wants it, then I'll move it to the classifieds. It is a 1" Stith Mount with the larger tube for the Weaver 'L' Series K-4's and KV's, measuring approximately 1.345". This info came from Lightfoot when I posted about it back in 2009. There is some blue loss on the tube and also on the sharp edges, but other than that, it appears to be in good shape and complete with the screws. Sorry, no box or instructions. Although the finish is not perfect, since this appears to be the more rare Stith mount, I'm looking for $365 shipped. First public "I'll Take It" wins. Payment info can be discussed via PM. Reason for selling is that we built a new house, moved in on December 14th, and my wife hasn't worked since Christmas. Just real slow at her job, and hoping next week she'll be back to work, but the bills keep coming. Don't need to sell, but the extra money will come in handy. Here's some pics and PM me with any questions. Thanks.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs".
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RandySavage99
First off, let me know if I'm breaking any rules and I'll move it to the classified

Are you kidding?

Apparently this is the new classified section, more auctions and for sale threads in here than there is in the classifieds.

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Randy,
No Rules broke, it nice your offering here 1st to Savage Guy's.
Good Luck with sale, Looks in decent Shape.
Steve

�Can we move this along?" a bored voice stated. "I have places to be and people to shag."

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
maddog, what the hell do you care?

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Aren't rules made to be broken?

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What rules?

All I was saying was that the forum is filling up with more "for sale" threads and auctions than it is with regular posts, till a couple hero's took it the wrong way.

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Heroes, haha

Long Live The Judge

Thinking of moving to Florida? Don't........
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Your signature line should read "24 hour douche bag"

guns to me are like legal crack
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 303savage

Now THAT is funny! laugh

But having said that...MD is right.

Personally, I could give a chit if people want to sell their stuff here.

But MD is still speaking the truth. It's only recently people have come here to post their auctions and sell.

Just sayin.

Last edited by 99guy; 02/06/13.

"You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass"
~Admiral Yamamoto~

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. ~Thomas Jefferson~
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Cabin fever anyone? It's all good from what I see. Nice mount, good luck on sale.

IC B3

C
ctw Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
And you have not been here two years? Badmouthing folks that well are your elders here brought trouble where I come from. Poor potty training.

What you have done is not nearly as important as how you have done it!!!
The Old Fart 2008 A.D.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ctw
And you have not been here two years? Badmouthing folks that well are your elders here brought trouble where I come from. Poor potty training.

How many times have you gone over to the classifieds and seen a Savage item that you'd like to have only to see an "Ill take it" already posted. I personally have no problem seeing a Savage item for sale on the collector site. I'd rather see that than a "What's my gun worth"? post. I know several items I wouldn't own if they weren't posted here first. Not to mention an 1899A special order rifle with absolutely mint wood. So what if it had a couple extra holes> The price was right.

Cabin fever has set in it seems. Best cure.................take a trip, a chill pill, and BUY sumpin.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey Steve,

I tend to agree with you to a point. My thought is that a post in the classifieds with a link here is a good thing. It gives the seller exposure and those that are fast on the draw here a chance. Given the link and since the average classified buyer doesn't know Savage stuff like we do it seems to me to be a happy compromise. Your thoughts might vary. grin

Go tell the Spartans,Travelers passing by,That here,Obedient to their laws we lie.

I'm older now but I'm still runnin' against the wind

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Skidrow
Hey Steve,

I tend to agree with you to a point. My thought is that a post in the classifieds with a link here is a good thing. It gives the seller exposure and those that are fast on the draw here a chance. Given the link and since the average classified buyer doesn't know Savage stuff like we do it seems to me to be a happy compromise. Your thoughts might vary. grin

Nope. My thoughts don't vary. I agree with you 110%. A link would be better, cause you would have 50% less reading. And for us slow folk, that would be a huge +!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

All this talk is at least keeping my ad at the top of the page, but doesn't anyone want to buy my mount wink I just thought since we're Savage guys, and this is for a Savage 99, I would give you guys first chance. I'll leave it for the day and then send it over to classifieds. Thanks for all the exposure grin

Randy

"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs".
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You could put it on gunbroker with a buy-now and get some free exposure.

Lots of stiths on ebay lately and their fees really take a chunk!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 303savage

Water off a ducks back if thats all ya got.

24 hour sarcastic S.O.B.
R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

R
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
R

Moderated by  Rick99, RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1_deuce, 63 invisible), 2,394 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,664
Posts18,455,763
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.