Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Fotis
Make it right man.

+1

Anyone who buys/sells from the classifieds has a dog in this fight.

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Make it right man.
He's not wanting to refund Rusky's money cause it's a piece of [bleep]. Anything I sell on 24hr..ANYTHING, I would allow a return if buyer is not happy. Why?....Because I'm not a tightrod cheapass like some people.....AND I value my rep on 24hr.

Rusky, I'd suggest starting a new thread in classified if seller can't work with you. Let 24hr members give opinions on this deal.

Krummarine, so if the seller would have gave you $900 you'd given a refund? C'mon man you got 1700 post on 24hr....you should know better.

Last edited by slg888; 03/27/13.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Based on the pictures alone the seller should refund the purchase price and all shipping immediately. The further this incident goes the further his reputation will be damaged.There wil be many more comments once he strikes his colors.

Last edited by tack; 03/27/13.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Obviously you don't want to buy anything from Krummarine.

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Rusky
Lets get the numbers right. I paid you $15.00 extra for insurance. The total shipping costs were $31.86 for parcel post. How in the world can you say I paid $650.00 for this rifle, when I sent you a USPS MO for $700.00. Your sense of fair play is missing a thing or two. Did you get this rifle from Nygren?

Ok; Russ. My math was wrong. You got the rifle for 685.00. My mistake.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krummarine
Lets get the numbers right. I paid you $15.00 extra for insurance. The total shipping costs were $31.86 for parcel post. How in the world can you say I paid $650.00 for this rifle, when I sent you a USPS MO for $700.00. Your sense of fair play is missing a thing or two. Did you get this rifle from Nygren?

Then refund $685 and be done with this!!

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
How much he paid is immaterial. If he is not a happy customer then refund all his money and take it back.You will loose far more in the end by being hard headed than he will loose in rifle value. If your reputation isn't worth the loss of shipping cost and transfer fee then you aren't worth a damn as a man.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

And my mistake was trusting the long range pictures you posted. The description lead everyone to believe the rifle was in excellent shape, which is an out and out lie.

I've been so overwhelmed with fake news that I'm now nuts. Let's go Brandon
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Let me save you some time, Rusky. I did advertise the rifle on several other boards; Basically the same ad; I had dropped the price from 850.00 to 700.00 shipped when you sent a PM offering an even lower price. Needing the funds, I accepted your offer. I will say that you also added to the offer in order to cover shipping insurance. I did not misrepresent this rifle. The bore condition was based on visual inspection, not a borescope. All other areas of wear were pointed out in the wording of the ad and/or the pics provided. More pics were available and I sent some to those requesting them. I took this rifle to a local gun show where 8-12 people examined it, to include a collector of Sako's with many for sale on his table and they all agreed that it was a nice example of AV series and my asking price was very reasonable. A couple commented that because it was a 30-06, they didn't think they could re-sell it very quickly as it is too common a caliber.

I think you're whining because you didn't get a 900.00 rifle for 650.00 like you thought you were and now that you know you can't turn around and flip it for a nice profit, you want your money back. I disagree. I have done numerous exchanges on this board, with no problems or issues. I see you are determined to drag my name down over this and I guess that's your perogitive but it won't change my original stance.

"I think you're whining because you didn't get a 900.00 rifle for 650.00 like you thought you were and now that you know you can't turn around and flip it for a nice profit, you want your money back."

The record is pretty clear here. The search engine on this site will tell anyone that looks I don't sell many firearms on the Internet. Therefore the statement you made about flipping it for a profit is nothing more than a smoke screen to cover your dishonest transaction.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
^^^

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by slg888
Make it right man.
He's not wanting to refund Rusky's money cause it's a piece of [bleep]. Anything I sell on 24hr..ANYTHING, I would allow a return if buyer is not happy. Why?....Because I'm not a tightrod cheapass like some people.....AND I value my rep on 24hr.

Rusky, I'd suggest starting a new thread in classified if seller can't work with you. Let 24hr members give opinions on this deal.

Krummarine, so if the seller would have gave you $900 you'd given a refund? C'mon man you got 1700 post on 24hr....you should know better.

I'm going to do a complete new write up on this rifle deal and post it in several places. I will include some new pictures that more than explain the condition of this rifle.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slg888
Make it right man.

I'm going to do a complete new write up on this rifle deal and post it in several places. I will include some new pictures that more than explain the condition of this rifle.

Sounds like a good plan. Krudmarine has a barreled action listed on several sites and describes the barrel as "pristine." I immediately think of your bad deal.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I tried to warn the guy buying the pristine bore Remington barreled action but he had already sent the money. He's at the mercy of krummarine now.
For all those guys who talk about post counts , well , 1700 + and he's still a lowlife. I notice he's looking for new boards to sell on now. Id say he has no intention to make things right.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

K
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
K
I appreciate everyone's concern. I've all ready contacted the gentleman and assured him that if he is not happy with the barreled action, I'll take it back and refund his money. I described it as accurately as I could via an ad and a picture, just like I do for all sales. Never had a problem with any of them. You can check my 77 positive reviews on Gunbroker as well.

Daveinjax: 33 posts and you're slinging names and accusations; really?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And krum goes on ignore..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I am not sure what the number of posts someone has on this site has to do with their knowledge or honesty. Witness your almost 1800 posts.

krum goes on ignore with me too.

Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
That could have been me actually. I bought a rifle from you Krummarine and if it had been far less rifle than described or just dissatisfied I would have been treated as shoddy as you are treating Rusky? I used the word "if" to express my sentiment that if you would not take a minor loss to peserve your good name then you are not worth a damn as a man. If the rifle is as you described and not what Rusky describes then you are not out much and may recoup it when you sell the rifle again. As for post count it's just a number. I don't spend all my time here so I'm not ever going to have a post count in the thousands. I buy and sell a little bit but there a more specialized forums I spend most of my time on. Whatever I do sell I always follow up to ask if they are satisfied and if not I take it back without question.

Sorry boliep, I just realized I typed this in response to your post not Krummarine's

Last edited by Daveinjax; 03/29/13.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
RIFLE FOR SALE- Has a little bluing wear as seen in picture, plus stock has couple small dings as you can see in photo below.

Bolt and chamber is pristine.....also shown in picture below, but overall the rifle is in VERY NICE CONDITION! $900.00 shiped.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by slg888; 03/29/13.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
bore is pristine.

The pristine bore is somewhat less than pristine having throat erosion from many rounds fired in it, much less the rust pitting in the neck of the chamber and the first inch of the barrel

Throat
[Linked Image]
Chamber neck
[Linked Image]

My estimation of the bore was gained from looking at it when held to a bright light

There was NO rust on the floorplate when I shipped it.

Looks like rust to me
[Linked Image]

I took this rifle to a local gun show where 8-12 people examined it, to include a collector of Sako's with many for sale on his table and they all agreed that it was a nice example of AV series and my asking price was very reasonable.

Yet no one at the show bought it ?
Originally Posted by wadevb1
Krudmarine has a barreled action listed on several sites and describes the barrel as "pristine."

I've all ready contacted the gentleman and assured him that if he is not happy with the barreled action, I'll take it back and refund his money.

Then why not do the same for RUSKY? (only 1 reason why)

Dosen't take any posts to see what's going on here.
Would you feel better if someone w/ 1000 posts said the same?
You have yet to answer why you won't do the right thing.
I am actually surprised to see this behavior from a fellow marine.
A marines integrity is worth alot more than a internet transaction.
Just my .02

(taking my dog and leaving)

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I appreciate everyone's concern. I've all ready contacted the gentleman and assured him that if he is not happy with the barreled action, I'll take it back and refund his money. I described it as accurately as I could via an ad and a picture, just like I do for all sales. Never had a problem with any of them. You can check my 77 positive reviews on Gunbroker as well.

Joe Krumm: DBA Krummarine

Absolutely nothing you say will save your reputation without an apology and a refund to the poor soul that overpaid for the Sako.

Flipping stuff on here has been a good business for you and you [bleep] it.

Has there been any posts that has stood up for you? All I see are posts that shame you.

edit to add: Of those claimed 77 positive feed backs, 5 are negative. Appears that lying is in your DNA.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

624 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 69 invisible), 2,077 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,277
Posts18,448,449
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.