24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My heart is broken for his kids. They lost more than a dad today, they lost a hero...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
BP-B2

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Let's see........
Greg visits Wayne's wife but not at Wayne's home or apparently to Wayne's knowledge.
Wayne shows up and shoots Greg, then beats up his own wife and takes their child to a safe place before going home and killing himself.

Clearly not a love triangle. Greg must have owed Wayne money and refused to pay him back......or maybe Greg insulted Wayne's bird dog or something.

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"........P.J. O'Rourke
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bullcamp82834
Let's see........
Greg visits Wayne's wife but not at Wayne's home or apparently to Wayne's knowledge.
Wayne shows up and shoots Greg, then beats up his own wife and takes their child to a safe place before going home and killing himself.

Clearly not a love triangle. Greg must have owed Wayne money and refused to pay him back......or maybe Greg insulted Wayne's bird dog or something.

Or maybe you're just a dumbphuck.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The killer is to blame - nothing here justifies him doing this to other humans - some of you guys don't seem to get it.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had the opportunity to converse with Greg a few times, and post a few family pics here on the 'fire for him. Prayers sent that he accepted Jesus as his Savior.

“There are some who can live without wild things and some who cannot.”
ALDO LEOPOLD
IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
RIP Greg, I talked to him about two years ago about a hunt in Botswana. Absolutely terrible news.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Shame. [bleep] happens, all you can hope is it don't come your way.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Let's see........

Mike

Common sense Mike.
Sure, the investigation could reveal a whole different set of facts. But at this point it is sure quacking like a duck.
What's your opinion, based on what we now know?

"Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys"........P.J. O'Rourke
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Let's see........

Mike

Pretty sure thats the case.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Not always. Had a friend shot by a woman's husband at work. Why, because he was a [bleep] nutcase.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Tragic to say the least.

Prayers go out the families involved.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
You guys must not have much to do! I doubt Greg was any less than a gentleman. I have known him since 2000. He was about his family and his business. He was following his dream and making a living at it. This is a terrible tragedy for his family and the other family,also. How would you like for your family to read some of this BS? Show some respect for his family at least!
Mark

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Let's see........

Mike

Common sense Mike.
Sure, the investigation could reveal a whole different set of facts. But at this point it is sure quacking like a duck.
What's your opinion, based on what we now know?

My opinion , based on what we now know is that GregR is deceased.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Not always. Had a friend shot by a woman's husband at work. Why, because he was a [bleep] nutcase.

Agreed, it could be just a nut case.
But the behavior of the shooter following the incident is textbook. If I'm wrong I'll be surprised. Not maligning the victim, just looking at the known facts and forming an opinion.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't know much about him since I don't watch the cable programs, I don't recall reading anything he has written. Still its all on the guy who murdered him.

"Any idiot can face a crisis,it's the day-to-day living that wears you out."

Anton Chekhov

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sad deal and I feel for his family. Good guy on here from the things I read from Greg.

Maybe it would be best if we just offer condolences and move on. No reason to piss on the grave or speculate at this point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The women Greg was visiting was a business acquaintance and I think was also probably an employee. She Was also a close friend of my daughter and had recently been in a bad auto accident , which was why Greg was visiting.
It was a bad deal all around.

Phil Shoemaker
Alaska Master Guide,
Alaska Hunter Ed Instructor
FAA Master pilot
www.grizzlyskinsofalaska.com

Anyone who claims the 30-06 is not effective has either not used one, or else is unwittingly commenting on their marksmanship.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Agreed, it could be just a nut case.
But the behavior of the shooter following the incident is textbook. If I'm wrong I'll be surprised. Not maligning the victim, just looking at the known facts and forming an opinion.

Forming an opinion. My opinion is, you don't know squat so you should keep your opinions to yourself when something like this happens.

If you're wrong you'll be surprised? Big deal, what will you do then, go apologize to his widow for maligning the man?

As others have said, show some respect.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter

Dang,

Everybody loses and nobody gains a single thing.

The children suffer most of all ... and it is they who truly pay.

May God's Tender Blessings Be With Them.

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Probably caught them in the sack. crazy

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
723 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 88 invisible), 2,730 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,698
Posts18,399,950
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.