24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Would love to see Rick Bin [bleep] every word that has been written concerning this incident. Otherwise this opinionated horseshit will be around for ages for whomever to search and read.

Would you want your children reading this about their dad... if it is not the truth?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

BP-B2

D
djs Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Greg Rodriguez Obituary in today's Houston Chronicle:

GREGORY G. RODRIGUEZ , age 43, passed away Thursday, March 7, 2013, in Whitefish, Montana. Greg was a wonderful husband, father, son, brother and friend. He is survived by his wife, Lisa; and his children, Chloe and Cole; along with many loving family members and friends. We love him and will miss him dearly. Funeral Arrangements are pending at this time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
I notice that none have came forward to say that their spouse would buy the story that some wish were so.

Perhaps no one cares to dignify your [bleep]-tardness.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't think this ranks that high but whatever blows your skirt up.

A little proof don't mean much. crazy One time my wife was acting kinda pizzed off, for a couple of days, and I couldn't think of anything that I had done. So, I asked her what was wrong. It seems that a few nights before she had dreamed that I had a girl friend, and that me and the girl friend had a baby together. One night we wanted to go dancing and so we left the baby with my wife to babysit. Now her words were, "I know that it was just a dream but having me babysit your baby while y'all went dancing, just pizzed me off". Women, what you going to do? confused miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Dude,

You offer a slanderous opinion about a deceased member of this board...somewhere the deceased's family is certain to go and you are surprised that some of us take offense?

Unreconstructed to the End.
Dum Vivimus Vivamus
Death smiles at us all...but only FMF Corpsmen smile back
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pete E
And folks say women gossip! A doubt more than a handful of folks here even knew the victim in passing and yet everybody has an opinion..

Whatever happened, surely his wife and kids deserve a little more compassion from the very community the victim did so much to support?

Same thought Pete. I cannot fathom how grown "MEN" can gossip like this. Total disrespect for the dead and his family. Lot of dickheads going on ignore.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by M7300SAUM
Done

Good. It's about time. BYE.....

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Who's to say that the same kook wouldn't've have done exactly the same thing at a sidewalk bus stop in broad daylight if that'd been when the notion struck 'im?

Um, but he didn't do that. And that's the facts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by milespatton
� One time my wife was acting kinda pizzed off, for a couple of days, and I couldn't think of anything that I had done. So, I asked her what was wrong. It seems that a few nights before she had dreamed that I had a girl friend, and that me and the girl friend had a baby together. One night we wanted to go dancing and so we left the baby with my wife to babysit. Now her words were, "I know that it was just a dream but having me babysit your baby while y'all went dancing, just pizzed me off". Women, what you going to do? confused miles

I once counseled a couple who were about to get divorced because the wife had dreamed that her husband was boffing her best friend and knew that it was just a dream.

(Quite a while later, ironically, developments revealed that he was indeed boffing her "best friend" and had been for years. Interesting, huh?)

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting, huh?

Sure is, but I assure you that I had no girl friend with or without a baby, and if I would have, I for sure would not have taken them to my wife to babysit for me. I do not have a death wish. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never meant to assume or to imply otherwise, Amigo!

"Good enough" isn't.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Oh never mind.

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 03/11/13.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
the police said it appears nothing was going on between Greg and this Woman , but this isn't facts, just the Police Chief opinion. What we believe doesn't mean chit, it really comes down to what his wife believes and what his kids grow up believing . They are the ones who will suffer for the rest of their lives over Greg decision to pay a late night visit to a married woman without her Husband present in the middle of the night regardless of his reason.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
Would love to see Rick Bin [bleep] every word that has been written concerning this incident. Otherwise this opinionated horseshit will be around for ages for whomever to search and read.

Would you want your children reading this about their dad... if it is not the truth?

Word, bro.
Sad.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Censorship will change nothing . You really think this is the only forum discussing this? What world are you living in?

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Not going to speculate on a thing.. RIP to both fellas.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175
Censorship will change nothing . You really think this is the only forum discussing this? What world are you living in?

So if someone else is doing it, too.........all bets are off, in your world?
Guess that makes you righter?
Hope you or your loved ones ever face this "problem".
I have trouble believing you would feel the same if it was your family in these shoes.

Have Dog

Will Travel

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Calling 10:30 PM "late at night" or "in the middle of the night" as many have is ridiculous. As ridiculous as all the other bs speculation.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All in absentia speculation is mental manure. Even speculation at the crime scene is infinitely shaky. The farther from the scene, the greater the certainty of stupidity.

Distant assumptions are down-right toxic.

"Good enough" isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bea175

Bob A. there's nothing wrong with taking a higher path is there ?

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
647 members (1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 01Foreman400, 70 invisible), 2,934 guests, and 1,386 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,661
Posts18,399,311
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.