Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Here, a tutorial for the aforementioned PB dumbphucks.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...re_for_the_Photobucket_Dumbp#Post7563844

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why are yuose guys having issues with it? I've been using the new format from the get go..change is good!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=Steelhead]Here, a tutorial for the aforementioned PB dumbphucks.

Nasty little [bleep], aren't you?

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I'm one of those dumbphucks, can't use photobucket with out my wifes help! Site must be designed by a woman to keep track of what thier husbands are selling!!!!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I like the new version just as well as the old one . It isn't that hard to use.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't understand the problem. Maybe I don't have too many pictures, dunno. Just load your photos into different albums. You can create an album and move pictures around and into different albums. IMG code is to the right of any picture you choose. Maybe I just don't understand the problem.

Gloria In Excelsis Deo!

Originally Posted by Calvin
As far as gear goes.. The poorer (or cheaper) you are, the tougher you need to be.

gpopecustomknives.com

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Just tried the new configuration.

Clicked on the "Library" tab up top, there appeared a familiar list of albums. Opened one at random to test, opened a single image from it at random to test. There it was, with URL to cut and paste.

[Linked Image]

Seems to work fine.

Birdwatcher

If you have more than 50 pictures stored, it isn't so easy. It can take several hours to open your library to view or copy any of those pictures. Since the new format, I haven't gotten more than halfway through the library, and while the pictures are trying to download in your computer, it slows your whole computer down. It still sucks, free or not...

Then make more than one album so you aint loading every picture .sounds like they are taking care of it with the page view..but really, how hard would it be to creat a few albums, this chit aint hard!

P
P
Hello Everyone,

This is Derek from Photobucket. This thread popped up in my google alerts so I thought I would jump in to make sure that you guys had the most up-to-date info. I must say, some people in this forum are pretty funny! I was entertained. smile

Our support team put together an article to help people settle in on the new site:
http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21486545-Getting-to-know-the-New-Photobucket

We spent a lot of time in forums like this one over the last few months and used the feedback we were hearing to make improvements to the new site. If anyone would like to contact me directly with any comments/concerns/feedback, you can send me a direct message on our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/photobucket

If you need support you can open a support request here:
http://support.photobucket.com

Thanks!
-Derek

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ah, great. Not enough that big brother is watching our every move, now Photobucket is also!!!! grin

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
I want the old photobucket back.
Me too.

IC B3

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PhotoSupport
Hello Everyone,

This is Derek from Photobucket. This thread popped up in my google alerts so I thought I would jump in to make sure that you guys had the most up-to-date info. I must say, some people in this forum are pretty funny! I was entertained. smile

Our support team put together an article to help people settle in on the new site:
http://photobucket.zendesk.com/entries/21486545-Getting-to-know-the-New-Photobucket

We spent a lot of time in forums like this one over the last few months and used the feedback we were hearing to make improvements to the new site. If anyone would like to contact me directly with any comments/concerns/feedback, you can send me a direct message on our Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/photobucket

If you need support you can open a support request here:
http://support.photobucket.com

Thanks!
-Derek

Derek--Thanks for posting and for trying to help.

But you guys really screwed up by making an easy to use system much more difficult and time consuming, vastly less user friendly.

With your "easy link" feature enabled I get a page half filled with useless and inoperable links. And it is now necessary for me to go through several steps to capture the link where there was once only ONE step.

SHAME ON YOU!

And your contact info requires facebook membership.

Last edited by pal; 03/21/13.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Cancel your subscription so they won't get another dime from you, pal.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eh76
Why are yuose guys having issues with it? I've been using the new format from the get go..change is good!

Yeah, those changes were so drastic that they caused me to have violent diarrhea and vertigo for weeks.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by pal
[quote=Steelhead]Here, a tutorial for the aforementioned PB dumbphucks.

Nasty little [bleep], aren't you?

I guess not being a dumbphuck could be misconstrued as being a nasty [bleep] from the dumb. Ain't the first time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Ah, great. Not enough that big brother is watching our every move, now Photobucket is also!!!! grin

if'n you put it out on the net, Google WILL gather it in. All you have to do is 'google', and find most everything. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Two things PB should do that would make use a lot easier:

1) have a "show all" option on albums to avoid having to click through pages and pages with only 24 pics per page.

2) Have the series of image links show when hovering one's cursor over a pic, again to save time and clicks.

Then again, maybe I'm a dumfuk that hasn't found those settings. crazy

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
So, I just went to Photobucket to see what all the hubbub was about. I typed in my user name and password and in a second or two found myself at my account page, clicked on the Library button then View Library and there were all my photos just as at the old site, in the same order, arranged by pages. Including this photo I copied just to be sure Photobucket still worked:

[Linked Image]

Meet Earl William (Madman) Muntz, used car salesman and inventor of the Muntz TV. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_Muntz

Why do I bring this up? Well, I just drank a Diet Coke and the gas pressure had to go somewhere, so I belched, which caused a chunk of half digested ham sandwich to blow up into my sinus cavity, which started a sneezing fit. I sneezed so hard that I nearly lost bladder control necessitating a run to the crapper. I was still sneezing, which caused me to miss the toilet and hit the wall behind in mid stream. That meant I had to search out the Dow Bathroom Cleaner and some paper towels. I looked for ten minutes until I realized that Dow Bathroom Cleaner was now called Scrubbing Bubbles and had been sold to by S.C. Johnson. Bastards are always selling product lines or whole companies and screwing everything up. I guess I should've known because Dow sold out in 1997. Finally got the tinkle off the fancy wall covering, and was able to squirt some antihistamine up my nose which quelled the sneezing fit.

So, now I can say without a doubt that The 'fire has the stupidest morons for posters in all of Christendom. If they can't work Photobucket, what the heck are they doing owning firearms? I'd suggest that they sell off the guns and take up fishing, but they'd probably put an eye out learning to cast. There's nothing like watching one of your eyeballs sailing away on skewered on a fishhook to ruin your day, unless it's an eyeball belonging to someone else. So quit complaining.

Last edited by WranglerJohn; 03/22/13.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

95 members (01Foreman400, 300_savage, 257robertsimp, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,171 guests, and 761 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.