-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
I had a burger tonight, and I swear they had some kind of bread and butter-sweet pickle on it.
It's un-American.
Might as well smear grape jelly on the bun...

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Agreed! once in a while hey bring in these nice meat/cheese platters at work,with nice home made type buns, and SWEET PHUGGIN PICKLES! I keep meaning to bring mt own proper,real pickles but always forget.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And I can never remember to tell them to leave them off.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sweet pickles, especially bread and butter pickles, are great, just not on burgers. And mustard pickles, hmm...long time since I've had those, again not a burger pickle, but wow!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pickles in general, read those of any type, are the sandwich condiments of a Nance.

Ketchup, mustard, mayo, lettuce, tomato. They are the Aryan condiments. grin

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Whataburger Patty Melt

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure. - Thomas Jefferson
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Dark bread with sweet pickles and butter�

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Sweet pickles are skookum..

And Grape Jelly belongs on a meatloaf sandwich! ( Seriously....)

grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
COMMUNISM!!!! Give me a DILL pickles everytime!!!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ingwe
Sweet pickles are skookum..

And Grape Jelly belongs on a meatloaf sandwich! ( Seriously....)

grin

Yuck!

Naught's had, alls spent
When desire is got without content
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
they switched em last year

funny, I have been griping about this since day one, and my pops noticed it too, yuk!

they PHUGGIN SUCK BALLS and I have told every store I have eatin at since, I have even told the district manager of 32 stores in my area (I know this person from another life)

I mostly get shrugs of confusion from the mouth-breathers that work there, like they never knew there was any difference.

I will not eat their hamburgers any more, I go to burger king now. However I do still go to wendys couple times a week to get a grill chicken sandwich and I usually remind them that their pickles suck ass

they also started toasting their buns (which they've been doing for a while years actually) but they have switched to some bullsh!t toasting oil that makes the buns taste 'fishy' to me.

and I don't like their GD red onions either they have switch too

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tommyv

Bread-n-Butter pickles are as American as apple pie. Dills came from the Dutch and Germans.

Bread and butters were a staple during the great depression in the US. Sandwiches were made of simply bread, butter, and that type of sweet pickle.

I like them all. Sweets are good with cold roast beef; beard and butter will work with most things, although not my favorite; dills are my favorite with burgers and sandwiches. laugh

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by tommyv

Bread-n-Butter pickles are as American as apple pie. Dills came from the Dutch and Germans.

Bread and butters were a staple during the great depression in the US. Sandwiches were made of simply bread, butter, and that type of sweet pickle.

I like them all. Sweets are good with cold roast beef; beard and butter will work with most things, although not my favorite; dills are my favorite with burgers and sandwiches. laugh
yea, well, I'm sure they are better than starving. frown

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I haven't noticed the change in pickles at Wendy's because I quit eating there because the mayo they have on their bacon cheese burger has the same consistency of the spackling compound you would buy at a home improvement store. I bet the spackling compound even tastes better.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

116 members (16penny, 280shooter, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 19 invisible), 1,366 guests, and 865 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,219
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.