Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Holy schit. That is UFB to an extreme.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ribka
Hopefully if this is true will derail pending amnesty deal
this could do it, but the gang of eight are still planning to meet tomorrow to see that we get the chance to take it in the azz.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Tell me about it, unreal when you consider...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
To my knowledge...

I believe being on the internet violated whatever parole he was currently on and the Judge decided on giving him a year or so in jail for parole violations...

I believe,...see if I can find it..

[b][color:#3333FF]Here we go...[/color][/b]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That is what I remember it was a parole violation

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColKlink
NBC reports:

"Boston police say there was no specific intelligence warning of any kind of attack, and federal officials tonight say there is no reason to think that this is part of any larger threat. At this point they believe it is confined to Boston, but a meeting tonight will decide whether any kind of national alert will be sent out. There is no suspect in custody, authorities say, but some people are being questioned, including some with injuries who were taken to Boston hospitals. One of those, a person in whom there is some interest, is a young person who was here on a student visa," NBC reports.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-not-larger-threat_716402.html

The ONLY Way this Sh!!t will ever stop is if we revoke all "student" visas & kick every last one of these Goat [bleep] Sand Chiggers out of the USA & put em all on a slow boat back to Saudi !
That, of course will never happen as long as we have a Muslim lovin [bleep] in charge mad

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by prm
I really hope this does not turn into a 'crisis' for our govt to take advantage of.

Are you kidding?

�bama's speech was a VanGogh in primer. Either he's got to spin it to avoid blame, or its a crisis not to be wasted.

Either way, he's already on it, bro.

If it's a Saudi national, after Nappy opened up the speed track at airports for these folks, I can about guaranfockingtee this thing becomes workplace violence or an isolated individual.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
NBC reports:

"Boston police say there was no specific intelligence warning of any kind of attack, and federal officials tonight say there is no reason to think that this is part of any larger threat. At this point they believe it is confined to Boston, but a meeting tonight will decide whether any kind of national alert will be sent out. There is no suspect in custody, authorities say, but some people are being questioned, including some with injuries who were taken to Boston hospitals. One of those, a person in whom there is some interest, is a young person who was here on a student visa," NBC reports.

The ONLY Way this Sh!!t will ever stop is if we revoke all "student" visas & kick every last one of these Goat [bleep] Sand Chiggers out of the USA & put em all on a slow boat back to Saudi !
That, of course will never happen as long as we have a Muslim lovin [bleep] in charge mad

Kerry: Foreign Students 'Scared' of Guns in America

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Hoyt
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
NBC reports:

Kerry: Foreign Students 'Scared' of Guns in America

As they should be! wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
When are we gonna get serious and understand that Muslims have no place in Western countries?
When the Muslim-In-Chief finally exits the OO...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,892 guests, and 1,233 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,346
Posts18,468,775
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.