Hop To
Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by HitnRun

Why don’t you shut up? This is a thread about bashing Safariman, stay on topic and bash him or gemby58, otherwise clam up you friggin’ dope.

hey dick head why don't you shut up or go suck on your mommy tit best part of you ran down your mommy's leg

Still pissed that your old man wished he’d shot your wad against a wall? The difference between you and Safariman is that he quit posting once his deceptions were revealed.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Why don’t you shut up? This is a thread about bashing Safariman, stay on topic and bash him or gemby58, otherwise clam up you friggin’ dope.

hey dick head why don't you shut up or go suck on your mommy tit best part of you ran down your mommy's leg

Still pissed that your old man wished he’d shot your wad against a wall? The difference between you and Safariman is that he quit posting once his deceptions were revealed.

what deceptions, I never cheated anyone, name one,, and who's pissed, I don't give a damn what you say about me, you keep my posts to the top to help my selling, what's to be pissed about that, I would still rather deal with Mark than someone like you

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
gemby - What if it was your parents or grandparents that he'd deceived?
I've got no beef with you but the reality is that safariman is a narcissist without peer and wonderful waste of skin.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
Originally Posted by mtnfisher
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Mark claimed to be a religious man, so he surely knew that pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

When someone starts telling me how religious they are, I immediately place one hand over my wallet and the other hand over my ass - because I know they are going to try and empty the one while shoving it up the other.

Hindsight has taught me this lesson in business: the more quickly someone professes their Christianity, the faster I should have run away from them. The times I have been screwed over, it was done by people claiming to be Christians.

The worst boss that I ever had was a self-professed Christian who took a very Jesuit view of things and told me straight out after he had used me as a scapegoat, blaming me for a decision that I had vigorously advised against, that he was more important than me, so sacrificing me was morally justified and that he did so with a clear conscience.

Several months after I had left that job, the person who succeeded me reached out and told me that he had been fired for a decision his boss had made. This guy had come to me when he was interviewing for my old job and asked me about the boss, so I told him that if anything went wrong, he, the new guy, would be blamed, but if there was a success, the boss would take credit for it and tell the higher ups that he had had to personally intervene to turn a potential failure into a success. The new guy said that I sounded like sour grapes, so I shrugged and told him good luck. He didn't last 6 months and had given up a less demanding job with comparable pay to take my previous job because it had more professional growth potential. I guess that he failed to factor in the risks associated with a Jesuit minded boss.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by AdventureBound
Originally Posted by mtnfisher
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Mark claimed to be a religious man, so he surely knew that pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

When someone starts telling me how religious they are, I immediately place one hand over my wallet and the other hand over my ass - because I know they are going to try and empty the one while shoving it up the other.

Hindsight has taught me this lesson in business: the more quickly someone professes their Christianity, the faster I should have run away from them. The times I have been screwed over, it was done by people claiming to be Christians.

Truth. Actions speak louder than words. If you have to tell me what a good Christian you are, your a lying POS.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SKane
gemby - What if it was your parents or grandparents that he'd deceived?
I've got no beef with you but the reality is that safariman is a narcissist without peer and wonderful waste of skin.

I agree, just saying the dealings I had with him went smooth, he didn't cheat me, now if he did that to my parents then I would have a dog in this fight. and if you look I dint praise what he did to other, just said I wouldn't have a problem dealing with him again because of all other dealings I had with him. ust said my.past experience with Mark. I got drugged into this from the POS's hitnrun and jimh think they know it all

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gemby,

If I've had dealings with someone, even several, and I hear that they are screwing others, I am done with them. I figure that I could very well be next.

Have a good day,

Jerry

Si vis pacem, para bellum
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
blah blah blah bunch of women who love gossip here

get over it

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by SU35
blah blah blah bunch of women who love gossip here

get over it

I agree

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
Gemby,

If I've had dealings with someone, even several, and I hear that they are screwing others, I am done with them. I figure that I could very well be next.

Have a good day,

Jerry

just because you hear something dont mean it's true

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
When is comes to Safariman it is.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

I had people that listed me a debit on the bankruptcy, got stuck, but life goes on and back doing bussiness with them

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

I had people that listed me a debit on the bankruptcy, got stuck, but life goes on and back doing bussiness with them

You not only lie, but you are stupid.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

To me, that is a learning disability. If someone screws me over I will NEVER do business with them again. Ever.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Over a quarter million views of this thread, the 'Fires obsession with Safariman is truly anal. You've run the guy off several years ago, move on to more interesting topics.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tha only contact I've had with him was he sent me some new .348 brass that the factory had somehow sized to .400. He had noticed I had a .450/348 so he mailed me the brass at no charge and unsolicited he even paid the postage. As far as I could tell he was an upright guy and I would certainly deal with him if the opportunity presented. --- Mel

The only thing I'm an expert at is my own opinion, and I have plenty of those!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 160user
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

To me, that is a learning disability. If someone screws me over I will NEVER do business with them again. Ever.

see you don't run a bussiness worth a schit, when they supply what you need for your bussiness they you buy from them

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

You not only lie, but you are stupid.

WOW the best you have, your really are a f u c king retard, you s s s stupid

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

Birds of a feather....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

Birds of a feather....

yeah you suck together, oh Jim boy you really think you borther me

Page 25 of 28 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
847 members (12344mag, 12308300, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 83 invisible), 3,238 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,710
Posts18,400,195
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.