Print Thread
Hop To
Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by jerrywoodswalker
Gemby,

If I've had dealings with someone, even several, and I hear that they are screwing others, I am done with them. I figure that I could very well be next.

Have a good day,

Jerry

I had people that listed me a debit on the bankruptcy, got stuck, but life goes on and back doing bussiness with them

You're a better person than me. I never do business with anyone who screws me on a deal or goes back on their word, life it too short to put up with people like that.

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Gemby,

If I've had dealings with someone, even several, and I hear that they are screwing others, I am done with them. I figure that I could very well be next.

Have a good day,

Jerry

I had people that listed me a debit on the bankruptcy, got stuck, but life goes on and back doing bussiness with them

You're a better person than me. I never do business with anyone who screws me on a deal or goes back on their word, life it too short to put up with people like that.

people I put up with are wholesalers and suppliers, they go bankrupt too, I had guys put the screws to me on the fire, I just don't cry about it, I move on

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by JimH
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

Birds of a feather....

delt with Mark many times, i would deal with Mark any day of the week twice on Sunday, not cold day in he!! with you jimbo

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

Birds of a feather....

delt with Mark many times, i would deal with Mark any day of the week twice on Sunday, not cold day in he!! with you jimbo

Father/son relationship?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
👍

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
The CCI Mini Mags thread should be renamed The Gimpy Choad Experience and made a sticky!

Medics bury their mistakes..
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
👍

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Hey Choad Gimpy! Remember this picture of you and Gungizzard? Bring backs good memories, doesn't it?

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
👍

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I found that picture on your FB page!

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Gemby,

Have a good day,

Jerry

Birds of a feather....

Anybodty who emerges from bankruptcy and immediately buys new Harleys from himself and his wife has got chutzph coming out of every bodily orfice. [bleep] your creditors, then rub their noses in it by buying yourself not one but two expensive toys and expect any respect or compassion? Not from a guy who ate hotdogs and raman for over a year so that everyone who was owed money got paid on time, every time, bar none.

If you dealt with him many times and didn't get screwed then you should count your lucky stars and recognize when a bullet is dodged.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
260, birds of a feather flock together.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
In his defense he did admit to being a lawyer right off!
What did you expect?

Last edited by Cntrmass; 11/27/21.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
SM got my hairs on end early.
The whole broke, sick, building custom guns and Harleys....
Selling due to poverty, immediately buying stuff.

Wasn't hard to see. Long before the fall.

Thing is, everything there seemed good.
But my hackles were up before the grey matter figured out why.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
/quote]

Anybodty who emerges from bankruptcy and immediately buys new Harleys from himself and his wife has got chutzph coming out of every bodily orfice. [bleep] your creditors, then rub their noses in it by buying yourself not one but two expensive toys and expect any respect or compassion? Not from a guy who ate hotdogs and raman for over a year so that everyone who was owed money got paid on time, every time, bar none.

If you dealt with him many times and didn't get screwed then you should count your lucky stars and recognize when a bullet is dodged.
[/quote]

I guess im lucky he bought a bulk box of cci stingers off me, and another time some Federal bulk blue box 22LR, he sent payment I shipped ammo there was other transaction but these were the big ticket items. like I said I would deal again with him, his money is as good as anyones

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Gofuckyourself

Fück Joe byron
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
/quote]

I guess im lucky he bought a bulk box of cci stingers off me, and another time some Federal bulk blue box 22LR, he sent payment I shipped ammo there was other transaction but these were the big ticket items. like I said I would deal again with him, his money is as good as anyones[/quote]

Mark's money, like Larryt's money, is as good as anyone's money, but that doesn't keep them from being anything more than what they have proven themselves to be on this very site. When you sell something you're not taking any risk, you get paid and you ship, end of transaction. OTOH, when you buy something you're depending on the integrity of the seller to ship an item that matches what he/she claims that he/she is selling. Condition, configuration, originality, etc.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
/quote]

I guess im lucky he bought a bulk box of cci stingers off me, and another time some Federal bulk blue box 22LR, he sent payment I shipped ammo there was other transaction but these were the big ticket items. like I said I would deal again with him, his money is as good as anyones

Mark's money, like Larryt's money, is as good as anyone's money, but that doesn't keep them from being anything more than what they have proven themselves to be on this very site. When you sell something you're not taking any risk, you get paid and you ship, end of transaction. OTOH, when you buy something you're depending on the integrity of the seller to ship an item that matches what he/she claims that he/she is selling. Condition, configuration, originality, etc.[/quote]

true never bought anything off mark, just sold to him, maybe why no problem, I take no risk, he sends the funds I ship the item

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...When you sell something you're not taking any risk, you get paid and you ship, end of transaction. OTOH, when you buy something you're depending on the integrity of the seller to ship an item that matches what he/she claims that he/she is selling. Condition, configuration, originality, etc.

Excellent points.

And anyone who stands up for a thief and a cheat is no better than them.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This thread is still going on since 2013??

It is not about what you kill, it is about the hunt....
Page 26 of 28 1 2 24 25 26 27 28

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (160user, 10Glocks, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,673 guests, and 753 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.