Print Thread
Hop To
K
kend Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
K
After breakfast, I put my coffee cup in the sink and walked out to the shop with my empty cereal bowl. Later in the day I started thinking about selling the Colt Commander I bought day before yesterday. Do I need to see a doctor?

�Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program." -- Milton Friedman
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by kend
After breakfast, I put my coffee cup in the sink and walked out to the shop with my empty cereal bowl. Later in the day I started thinking about selling the Colt Commander I bought day before yesterday. Do I need to see a doctor?

Well...that depends entirely on what you are looking to replace it with, and whether the aforementioned toy will pay for it in it's entirety.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never had any lead poisoning...

but I've dealt a bit of it out. smile
(anybody else? got any pics?)

but seriously, the members on here with first hand experience probably won't chime in.
Paint chips and pp pines and Walts and backwards world's and other such riff raff's tend to shy away from facts of matters.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Only if you pour coffee in your cereal and don't notice it until it's halfway eaten.

Buy sell trade to your heart's content, is what I say.

Sent from my Dingleberry Handheld Wireless
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If the POTUS is making sence to you ........... Then you have lead poisoning!

Help keep our sport going. take a kid outdoors!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The first symptom of of lead poisoning comes shortly after you sell your wife's diamond ear rings to buy a 1911. It starts with a sharp pain in the abdomen followed by profuse bleeding. It might appear in several places on the body, maybe 10 or more places in a serious case.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

yes, I can probably give you money for it. With money, you can by food or even a pistol.

PS. Was you coffee cup glazed in china?

Last edited by eyeball; 05/04/13.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
First sign is selling a gun or thinking of it. Guns are to buy, not to sell.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JimHnSTL
If the POTUS is making sence to you ........... Then you have lead poisoning!

You may have lead poisoning if you spell 'sence' rather than 'since'. Now, does that make sense? wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I must have it too, been told numerous time to "get the lead out." your symtoms are not as serious as mine, cause I usually forget where I put the coffee cup.

Last edited by m1rifleman; 05/05/13.

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 257heaven

Only if you pour coffee in your cereal and don't notice it until it's halfway eaten.

....that you forgot to add sugar.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Hydrostatic shock is one symptom of lead poisoning. I'm sure there are others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is there a walk-in appointment gun doctor at your LGS? I suggest you go there. If nothing else, they might've got some ammo in or some new consignments so it's worth the trip, just to be safe. Plus, the magazines are better at the gun doctor's office anyway.

Frankly, I think you shorted yourself a cup of coffee before starting your day, is all.

Last edited by sandcritter; 05/05/13.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,836 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.