Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 81 of 229 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 228 229
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shortactionsmoker
Why all the picking on Archie? He's one of my favorite Canadians...

Laffin'.
We ALL know there is no such thing as a favorite Canada or Canadian anything.
They are a leech on the American tittie. We only pay for their oil because it's PC.

Have Dog

Will Travel

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ldholton
Thinking it maybe popular lets say North of the US border in the way of long cold winter entertainment

I still don't get it. Can you explain please?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY is all the clue ya need.

$10 bucks says a DFC (dumb fookin' canuck) would try to tap a maple tree wit it.

Toques, round bacon, who the hell knows what they'll be up to next.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
You back stabbing bunch of [bleep]. Ingwe, as sub-foreman of Canada I hearby declare you banned. I'm calling the queen as we speak to cancel your gay little fishing trip.

The rest of you (and IdiotHolton) feel free to substitute your names in on this. Sorry I couldn't find any white paint stick to help it show up better....

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by ldholton
Thinking it maybe popular lets say North of the US border in the way of long cold winter entertainment

I still don't get it. Can you explain please?

Travis

He's too dumb for America....that must be some kinda dumb. Maybe send him to Poland?

Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

If I were smart enough, which apparently I'm not
IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Amazing, moved up a notch with an added paragraph compared to yesterdays installment. And a second mention in a separate love note to someone else. Must be buggin you a wee bit. Apparently you know exactly jack chit about brook trout but that's no surprise. By the way, do you have any pictures you could cut and paste that have moose or dall sheep, haven't seen any of those yet.

Let's see if we can summarize your whole purpose in your nearly 200 page rant. Someone, somewhere along the way disagreed with the "Stick the almighty know it all" and then the little grade school, play ground bully had to call everyone stupid and call names. Mighty big of you. And what did you prove. You caught some fish, you took some pictures and you live in Alaska. Which no one disagrees is a beautiful part of this great country and has exactly jack chit to do with you. Oh, and most importantly, you proved your the biggest, most uneducated, self indulged, [bleep] mental azzhole on this site. Talk about beating a dead horse, we all knew that under your previous stage name.
To give you a tid bit of what I've done in a round about fashion. No matter what you have or ever will do will never impress me so if that's what you are pathetically trying to do you can chit can it. Unlike your dwarf azz I served my country in a very specialized field and have worked with folks that have actually accomplished things that are worth bragging about. Unlike your blow hard azz they feel no need to brag as many in those fields do. What have you done to justify you miserable existence outside of mailing in your absentee ballot? Funny how that usually goes. Those who have done chit don't run their mouth and those who haven't are like you. Their cup runneth over with bullchit. I've seen a good part of the world and fished in most of it including your precious Alaska. Dorado, Tuna, Peacock Bass, etc and didn't need a snagging hook to get it done. Big deal.
All you are is a sad little man who needs to talk chit behind the protective screen of his i Mac to make up for his short comings in life. I deal with turds like you on a daily basis and read right through your rouse. Buy all the fancy material toys you want, take pictures and post them so all your play ground buddies can howl " Hail to the Chief" in your honor. It won't fill the hole. You are a worthless and hopeless [bleep] who brings nothing of value to anything. Just look in the mirror. Why else would you be such a miserable bastard living in wonderful, beautiful Alaska if you weren't. Now stew on that for 24 hours and spin your next web of horse chit denial before you can post again. Your stumpy azz is on ignore as I have no need to retort to your illiterate postings. I've stated my opinion and I highly doubt it will change. So go curl up with your nothing life and suck your thumb, wishing you actually had something worth bragging about.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wageslave
You trying to pick on my French Canadian friends?
GFY.

I am your only friend.
Suck it.

Have Dog

Will Travel

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by archie_james_c
You back stabbing bunch of [bleep]. Ingwe, as sub-foreman of Canada I hearby declare you banned. I'm calling the queen as we speak to cancel your gay little fishing trip.

The rest of you (and IdiotHolton) feel free to substitute your names in on this. Sorry I couldn't find any white paint stick to help it show up better....

[Linked Image]
WOW You a bad ass here in AMERICA the good old USA real men carry guns oh but wait you are from a [bleep] french place

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
GFY.

I am your only friend.
Suck it.

'slave,

You're talkin' to yourself bro. (Whisper font)

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by brinky72
Amazing, moved up a notch with an added paragraph compared to yesterdays installment. And a second mention in a separate love note to someone else. Must be buggin you a wee bit. Apparently you know exactly jack chit about brook trout but that's no surprise. By the way, do you have any pictures you could cut and paste that have moose or dall sheep, haven't seen any of those yet.

Let's see if we can summarize your whole purpose in your nearly 200 page rant. Someone, somewhere along the way disagreed with the "Stick the almighty know it all" and then the little grade school, play ground bully had to call everyone stupid and call names. Mighty big of you. And what did you prove. You caught some fish, you took some pictures and you live in Alaska. Which no one disagrees is a beautiful part of this great country and has exactly jack chit to do with you. Oh, and most importantly, you proved your the biggest, most uneducated, self indulged, [bleep] mental azzhole on this site. Talk about beating a dead horse, we all knew that under your previous stage name.
To give you a tid bit of what I've done in a round about fashion. No matter what you have or ever will do will never impress me so if that's what you are pathetically trying to do you can chit can it. Unlike your dwarf azz I served my country in a very specialized field and have worked with folks that have actually accomplished things that are worth bragging about. Unlike your blow hard azz they feel no need to brag as many in those fields do. What have you done to justify you miserable existence outside of mailing in your absentee ballot? Funny how that usually goes. Those who have done chit don't run their mouth and those who haven't are like you. Their cup runneth over with bullchit. I've seen a good part of the world and fished in most of it including your precious Alaska. Dorado, Tuna, Peacock Bass, etc and didn't need a snagging hook to get it done. Big deal.
All you are is a sad little man who needs to talk chit behind the protective screen of his i Mac to make up for his short comings in life. I deal with turds like you on a daily basis and read right through your rouse. Buy all the fancy material toys you want, take pictures and post them so all your play ground buddies can howl " Hail to the Chief" in your honor. It won't fill the hole. You are a worthless and hopeless [bleep] who brings nothing of value to anything. Just look in the mirror. Why else would you be such a miserable bastard living in wonderful, beautiful Alaska if you weren't. Now stew on that for 24 hours and spin your next web of horse chit denial before you can post again. Your stumpy azz is on ignore as I have no need to retort to your illiterate postings. I've stated my opinion and I highly doubt it will change. So go curl up with your nothing life and suck your thumb, wishing you actually had something worth bragging about.

Boxer is a prick and very shallow. A little bit of Jesus in his life would likely do wonders.

Good to see guys like yourself are willing to stand up to him.

STAY STRONG!

Travis

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
"lawernce county MO"

Are you drunk or just retarded? Probably the only person in history to misspell the name of the county they live in on their profile and leave it and then try to bag on someone else crazy

OH [bleep] I miss spelt something, miss typed something never said I was secartary or a morman , and fixed for you are you better now? or you still need some Midol ? pussy hurt?

Last edited by ldholton; 05/07/13.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
GFY.

I am your only friend.
Suck it.

'slave,

You're talkin' to yourself bro. (Whisper font)

Travis

Are you from Canada? (Yell font, mutherphucker)

Have Dog

Will Travel

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G

Boxer is a prick and very shallow. A little bit of Jesus in his life would likely do wonders.

Travis

Trav,

cut me some slack.

[Linked Image]

Not only did you lure Jesus away with Tecate when the "cool arrow" could have had Negra Modello or even Superior, but I ended up missing out on a whole day's [bleep] here mowing grass at my hidey hole in the country.
And to add insult to injury you're gonna send him to Alaska. Betcha a dollar to a [bleep] Boxer ain't got no friggin' grass.

GFY

Best

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
While you were off cutting grass, we've apparently moved on to bashing Canucks?

No problem, many Canajuns are somewhat akin to them what linger in the SE Alaskan rainforest? Except for the really frosty Canajuns and the ones that speak the gnarled Francaise.

whistle

If three or more people think you're a dimwit, chances are at least one of them is right.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
so which is better 7-mm 08 or the .308?

NRA Life Member
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by dubePA
While you were off cutting grass, we've apparently moved on to bashing Canucks?

No problem, many Canajuns are somewhat akin to them what linger in the SE Alaskan rainforest? Except for the really frosty Canajuns and the ones that speak the gnarled Francaise.

whistle

Would Canajuns be anything like Cajuns..............

Poor ole Boudreaux up and died one day. Upon arriving at the gates of Heaven, St. Peter greeted him, "Welcome to Heaven, dere Boudreaux!" Boudreaux exclaimed "Mai, tank ya, cher!" St. Peter explained to ole Boudreaux that there was one stipulation before he was allowed through the gates of Heaven....he had to answer one question and get it right. Boudreaux scratched his head and said, "Mai, ok, cher. What dat be?" St. Peter says "What is God's first name?" Boudreaux answers, "Mai, cher, dat be easy, it's Howard." St. Peter (laughing himself silly) "HOWARD? May I ask you, Boudreaux, how'd you come up with that name?" Boudreaux, smiling proudly, says "Mai cher, dat be an easy one.....Our Fadda who art in Heavin, HOWARD be dy name." St. Peter, still chuckling, says "I can't argue with that one, Boudreaux! Come on in!"

Best

GWB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by rem shooter
so which is better 7-mm 08 or the .308?

Which ever one you got in yo' paws when the time is right.......

[Linked Image]

Browning Micro Medallion, 7mm-08 Rem.

[Linked Image]

Weatherby SuperVarmintmaster, 308 Win.

Do your part, either will do theirs.

best

GWB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Beavis and Butthead pics make absolutely no sense. At all.

Travis

That's because you have more intelligence than Schmuck's manHaerem....

See when you deal with people who have no sense, you have to communicate with them in a way that also makes no sense...

or more simply...

Dumphucks have to be communicated with in Dumbazz sort of ways... other wise they haven't got a clue...

I use to date a Special Ed teacher.. so she taught me on how to deal with folks like Schtick and most of his manHarem...

Take Slavey's new apartment, now that he is getting more tips at the truck stop... that may not mean much to you, but it means a lot to Slavey...

[Linked Image]

a pic is still worth a 1000 worlds, especially to those that are close to illiterate...

Last edited by Seafire; 05/07/13. Reason: take a guess...
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Boxer

Gee',

Still LOVE your "Taxidermy".

Laffin'!

No problem, just like the sailor with the two inch dick, when asked by the madam at the whorehouse "who ya' gonna please with that thang", when he answers "Me, MOFO, at the time, doing those mounts was where I was at. It pleased me to do them. Times change. I'll probably not do another no matter what I take. Europeans and skulls maybe, shoulder and full bodies, not so much.

Just between you and I, (don't tell anyone else, I sure wouldn't want them to think I was sukkin up), I do think the hogs might be smilin' just a little too much. Quein Sabe as the Mex's say............

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

but what the hey.......

Now that you've seen a host of mine, how bout some of your most excellent mounts.......

Best

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/07/13.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Three devout Nuns are in a bus that accidentally goes off the road and over a cliff. When they come to, they are in front of St Peter and the Pearly Gates.

They are greeted by St Peter "welcome Sisters".
" However I am sorry to inform you that there is a new policy... before you are allowed into heaven, you have to answer the special question that God has selected for you"

The first Nun steps up and gives her name. ST Peter opens up his big book and finds her name... "Sister, God's special question for you is 'Who were the first two humans that God made in his image?'....."

The first Nun immediately perked up...." why that would be Adam and Eve!!!"

And then the Trumpets Sounded, the angels sang and the Pearly Gates Opened.

The Second Nun stepped up and St Peter read her special question from God listed in St Peter's "Big Book"... Sister, God's special question for you, is 'what was the name of the garden that God made for the first two humans made in his image?'....."

The Nun smiled and quickly answered, "why that would be the Garden of Eden!" and once again, the Trumpets sounded, the angel's sang and the Pearly Gates Opened.

The third Nun had been apprehensive at first, but now after seeing how easy the questions were for her two fellow Sisters, she approached St Peter with Confidence.

She gave her name and St Peter looked up her special question from God written in St Peter's Big Book.

" And God's special question for you Sister is " what was the first question Even said to Adam, when they met for the first time in the Garden of Eden?"

The Third Nun was shocked!.. the two other Nuns got easy questions, and I get this one! The poor Nun stood there and thought and thought. She stood for over an hour, thinking and thinking, all the while St Peter stood over his podium and his open book and just patiently smiled....

after an Hour, the Third Nun had finally given up.. she looked up at St Peter, and said " Oh My God, that is a really really hard one!!"

and with that, the Trumpets sounded, the angels sang and the Pearly Gates Opened.... cool

Page 81 of 229 1 2 79 80 81 82 83 228 229

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

256 members (358WCF, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 35 invisible), 1,993 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,156
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.