-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is a roadside park on I45 in our little town. Lots of truckers overnight or park to avoid the weight station just up the road about seven miles.

Years ago there was a local girl that started working that lot at the ripe old age of 13. She came in early. She worked under the oversight (pimp) of a local gas station owner. Paki or some type of rag head. Though they really tried to keep it hushed up as you can guess in a small town and with lots of people who then listened to CB traffic it wasn't quiet long.

The local Sheriff at that time and a couple of deputies picked her up but didn't know what to do with her. No family to speak of,crack heads all and at the time our county had no juve facilites. One of the deputies took her home to live whith his family temporairly.

Nobody really knows what actually happened but after the visit the station was closed. The owner left and and has never been seen again. Station reopened in about a month under new ownership.

Several of us got busy and placed the girl with a foster family. She stayed there for about three months and ran off one day. Nobody has ever seen or heard from her since. She'd be about 25 or so now if she is still alive.

Just a story signifying nothing I suppose but there it is anyway. CAn't help but feel sorry for them but they choose to be what they are in most cases.

Quando Omni Moritati
GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by RandyR
You would be surprised how many nice looking college girls hang around truckstops hoping to make some money for school.

One approached me one time and said she was pre-med.

College girls - right...

They say everything happens for a reason.
For me that reason is usually because I've made some bad decisions that I need to pay for.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
There is a roadside park on I45 in our little town. Lots of truckers overnight or park to avoid the weight station just up the road about seven miles.

There has been lots of problem with the rest area's on I-40 in Arkansas too. My county sheriff used to do stings on the one at the White River between Hazen and Brinkley for Prostitutes. They closed one between Little Rock and Conway because the Queers took it over. They closed another near Morrilton after a couple of murders. The ones closed were just pull overs with no restroom or lights. They closed another that was used as a part time weigh station near Lonoke. I don't know why because I never heard of any problems with that one and it was used a lot by truckers. Now they just line the on ramps while sleeping. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Akbob5
Originally Posted by rockchucker
holster sniffers = cop groupies

Rockchucker,

You made that one up just 'cause you're a cop, right??
cool

nope it's the truth

FJB
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger

Years ago there was a local girl that started working that lot at the ripe old age of 13. She came in early. She worked under the oversight (pimp) of a local gas station owner. Paki or some type of rag head. Though they really tried to keep it hushed up as you can guess in a small town and with lots of people who then listened to CB traffic it wasn't quiet long.

The local Sheriff at that time and a couple of deputies picked her up but didn't know what to do with her. No family to speak of,crack heads all and at the time our county had no juve facilites. One of the deputies took her home to live whith his family temporairly.

Nobody really knows what actually happened but after the visit the station was closed. The owner left and and has never been seen again. Station reopened in about a month under new ownership.

Several of us got busy and placed the girl with a foster family. She stayed there for about three months and ran off one day. Nobody has ever seen or heard from her since. She'd be about 25 or so now if she is still alive.

Just a story signifying nothing I suppose but there it is anyway. CAn't help but feel sorry for them but they choose to be what they are in most cases.

Boggy,

Was this one of the rest areas that was destroyed by the huddled masses during the Rita evac?

Bob

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by milespatton

There has been lots of problem with the rest area's on I-40 in Arkansas too. My county sheriff used to do stings on the one at the White River between Hazen and Brinkley for Prostitutes. They closed one between Little Rock and Conway because the Queers took it over. They closed another near Morrilton after a couple of murders. The ones closed were just pull overs with no restroom or lights. They closed another that was used as a part time weigh station near Lonoke. I don't know why because I never heard of any problems with that one and it was used a lot by truckers. Now they just line the on ramps while sleeping. miles

We shut down the majority of non-monitored rest areas as they be ale a major safety liability. Now they are pushing for the 24 hour monitored safety areas as they call them now. But that probably doesn't completely stop the activity.

I remember the old area between Austin and San Marcos on I 35. Maintenance supvr stepped over bob wire fence on to private property to find several mattresses and all kinds of stuff back in the bushes!!!! Nasty!!!!! The areas became a maintenance and safety liability. On homo was murdered and burned up in his VW bug! Suppose he propped the wrong guy!

But used to find pretty cool literature to hide in coworkers desks or vehicle when they weren't looking!!! LOL !!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
been meaning to post this, I pulled the cover back and didnt have too much dust

laugh

slapped that on there about 15 years ago

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
One house in Fresno was about a mile from a truck stop on Hwy99. I'd gas up there occasionally or get propane, and see the LL's walking around. Most of them were pretty sad. In a different part of town, I occasionally saw some near an industrial park. One afternoon I'm headed home and see a gorgeous blonde in a short skirt. She smiles and waves furiously at me. I just smile back, wave, and keep going - but think damn that was a good looking hooker. Six months later I see her driving a police car. smirk grin

There's a few hookers in the area I'm in now, probably rejects from the strip clubs in the area. Every few months, a couple of really good looking ones appear, and I'll bet they're doing a different job smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
NAPA Ho's >>> parts delivery chicks that love to polish tools.

Had a steady stream of hookers that visited Target on South Main in the Bayou City. We would follow them around and when they saw us, they would give us a backside cunny shot and grin. Was always amusing to us college boys until we noticed a cunny with a sack.

Dave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kecatt
I wonder if they are union?

SEIU - Service Employees International Union

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by Boggy Creek Ranger

Boggy,

Was this one of the rest areas that was destroyed by the huddled masses during the Rita evac?

Bob

Yeah, Bob it was. After the Rita run it was about knee deep in trash and human excretement. Took TX dOT about a week to clean it up and replace the torn up grills. All fixed up now though and about the only old time road side park left on I45 between Houston and Dallas. All the rest have been closed and replaced with the off road rest areas with restrooms and vending machines.

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
been meaning to post this, I pulled the cover back and didnt have too much dust

laugh

slapped that on there about 15 years ago

[Linked Image]
white trash

To play the game, you first gotta have game. - Ike Turner

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. Naked blonde (LL) knocks on the door, they let her in and start passing the bottle around. Woman says "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
-Thomas Jefferson
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Boococky
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. I knock on the door, they let me in and start passing the bottle around. I say "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh

Boo, I didnt know you were a lot lizard

Last edited by Jtown; 05/10/13.

"If you have to ask you can't afford it" ETN10
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Boococky
Been in the trucking business almost my whole life.....best (or worst story)....team drivers were at a stop for the night and were sharing a bottle of whiskey. Naked blonde (LL) knocks on the door, they let her in and start passing the bottle around. Woman says "thanks for the drink, I had to have something to wash that taste out of my mouth" sick laugh
curry chicken?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Check this hottie out
Yumm

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (2500HD, 204guy, 160user, 12344mag, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 55 invisible), 2,492 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,635
Posts18,455,246
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.