Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Swifty52
[Linked Image]

Nice cap!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
GB1

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Only problem is, to meet government rules and regulations I'm sure they come preprogrammed to be PC and liberal as well have ODC intelligence factor. I am just sure of that.

That is why you buy from Hatari Enterprises. Infidel Ed guarantees all of our CSS's to be totally apolitical. However, they will automatically turn off any TV showing CNN or MSNBC.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...Jeannie looks like a tramp with a hose.

Originally Posted by Swifty52
I dream of Jeannie model

[Linked Image]

Dave

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thred has as much potential as the ABC's thred!

I'll take one of the girls with the nice cap! (GRIN!)

Virgil B.

Last edited by vbshootinrange; 05/16/13.
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Gives new respect to the military. Haven't seen the blueprint for the Navy model yet.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
How about the "Classic Girl Next Door" line?

[Linked Image]

Heather Locklear! I have a buddy who did his undergrad at UCLA and had her in a class when she first started on TV with William Shatner in TJ Hooker. She was probably 18 at the time. He said in real life, she was thin and lithe as could be, and still be stunning! Said everybody stared slack jawed every time she entered the room, guys and the girls. Claimed her beauty defined description.

That pretty much sums my impression of meeting Farrah Faucet while she was filming one of the Cannonball! movies in ATL with Burt. Being in my late teens talking to Farrah when she was at her hottest darn near saw me pass out from lack of blood! If we make that model, I'm keeping the prototype.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
Gives new respect to the military. Haven't seen the blueprint for the Navy model yet.

Alpha Strike:

[Linked Image]

Flight Lead:
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The ones in the first mock up seem to have some pent up hostility. Somebody has not been keeping them satisfied. Or maybe you turned them loose on TRH??

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Alpha Strike:

[Linked Image]

Better idea - We'll build those for real Boarder Security. Image Chui returning to Chihuahua and having to explain to the Drug Lord that a a group of naked, big breasted blonde women kicked their butt and took their stash??

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

That pretty much sums my impression of meeting Farrah Faucet while she was filming one of the Cannonball! movies in ATL with Burt. Being in my late teens talking to Farrah when she was at her hottest darn near saw me pass out from lack of blood! If we make that model, I'm keeping the prototype.

Under the Shuto expressway at Roppongi Crossing, circa 1982, a gaggle of yoots fled from some extraordinarily perturbed members of the Tokyo constabulary, who were damned and determined to apprehend said yoots. But being fleet of foot and desperate of mind, said yoots were as determined to evade Tokyo's finest as they were on clicking steel bracelets and stuffing the yoots into some godforsaken bullpen.

One of the yoots, too busy swiveling his gaze behind him as he shot across an intersection packed with pedestrians to look where he was heading, piled headlong into a body. A female body, with golden locks. Said body came off of her feet, crashing backwards onto the blacktop with a thud that only a human bean can make.

As the downtrodden, poor, misunderstood lad was more desperate to escape than to display his chivalrous side, he only managed a fleeting "I'm so sorry, lady!", as he picked himself up and got back to pumping leg to get the hell out of there. He did make brief eye contact with the innocent, pitiful woman, who was young and pretty and...WTF!, IT'S THE 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN'S OLD LADY!

Sorry, Farrah!

Good times. And no, the yoots didn't end up in the juvenile crowbar detention facility that day.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Magnum_Man
Only problem is, to meet government rules and regulations I'm sure they come preprogrammed to be PC and liberal as well have ODC intelligence factor. I am just sure of that.

That is why you buy from Hatari Enterprises. Infidel Ed guarantees all of our CSS's to be totally apolitical. However, they will automatically turn off any TV showing CNN or MSNBC.

How did I get roped into this fiendish plot? All I do is program the surveillance function, er, uh, I mean the "preferences" function so they remember what the individual likes and doesn't like. grin

Not that any acts are recorded, or anything like that, that might be used to "assist" in purchasing new upgrades, new models, payments in small, unmarked bills, etc... laugh

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kamo_gari

Under the Shuto expressway at Roppongi Crossing, circa 1982, a gaggle of yoots fled from some extraordinarily perturbed members of the Tokyo constabulary, who were damned and determined to apprehend said yoots. But being fleet of foot and desperate of mind, said yoots were as determined to evade Tokyo's finest as they were on clicking steel bracelets and stuffing the yoots into some godforsaken bullpen.

One of the yoots, too busy swiveling his gaze behind him as he shot across an intersection packed with pedestrians to look where he was heading, piled headlong into a body. A female body, with golden locks. Said body came off of her feet, crashing backwards onto the blacktop with a thud that only a human bean can make.

As the downtrodden, poor, misunderstood lad was more desperate to escape than to display his chivalrous side, he only managed a fleeting "I'm so sorry, lady!", as he picked himself up and got back to pumping leg to get the hell out of there. He did make brief eye contact with the innocent, pitiful woman, who was young and pretty and...WTF!, IT'S THE 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN'S OLD LADY!

Sorry, Farrah!

Good times. And no, the yoots didn't end up in the juvenile crowbar detention facility that day.

What had you done to make you run without stopping for FF? blush

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
APDDSN0864

How did I get roped into this fiendish plot?

Ed

You volunteered, and by doing so I kept that "Baa Baa Black Sheep" Party footage off Youtube. grin

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
This technology has potential.

Just think!
No back talk, never any shopping or worry if you left the toilet seat up..

THIS has REAL potential!

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

What had you done to make you run without stopping for FF? blush

I never said I was involved!

But taking a shot in the dark, just for fun, I imagine it may have had something to do with the ages of the yoots, which ranged from 12-16 and had something to do with 3 borrowed motorcycles, two of which were crashed into police cars, and that even at that tender age, knew enough to know that apologizing to the famous blonde broad wouldn't count for spit if Tokyo's finest made a collar. But then that's just a wild guess.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by byd
Who is the girl on the porch?

my ex

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Shameful behavior from successful, achieved and influential men.

I love the titts on that flight lead Ho'!

Last edited by RISJR; 05/16/13.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Yep! She's proud of those puppies! As she should be! smirk

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You can stick any wig ya want on R2D2,...paint its face up with the most high dollar lipstick and mascara that the homos offer,...I still ain't porkin' it.

A fat girl in Converse All Stars ain't nuthin' ta write home about,.. but gimme her over a circuit board with a puzzy any day.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
There goes your shot at co-starring in "Jackass 5"

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 02bfishn, 1Longbow, 58 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,177 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,223
Posts18,466,510
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.