Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Dayum.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
A citizen would be spending time in gaol for any of those violations but coppers get a free pass.

I can see why the coppers are pissy about the Liberator being available

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The_Real_Browneye is probably rubbing one out right now, and JSTUART is probably rubbing one out thinking about The_Real_Browneye rubbing one out.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I've never been a fan of the police to be truthful, but...

I've never had my ass kicked by the police for just standing on the street minding my own business. I doubt any in those videos have either, they were up to something, excepting a couple I saw.

The fact that those pictured were ne'er-do-wells up to no good doesn't excuse the atrocious behavior on the part of those cops either though. It's an absolute shame that like other gov't officials, they are above the law in many ways. An (sometimes)evil elite ruling class. I wouldn't blame someone for exacting revenge after getting out of the hospital/jail for being beaten like that needlessly. Laws of nature still apply in the civilized world lest we forget.

A family member of mine is a retired cop and he "gets it". We went to SHOT together once and he was looking at all the police gear displays and asked "Why the hell do cops feel the need to dress like that? Wonder why people are scared schittless of the police and hate us, they're geared up like a Navy SEAL to go on patrol and that ain't right." To be fair he worked some REALLY bad areas in his career, and has the scars, crooked nose, and limp to prove it and he still doesn't see the modern police militarization as a good thing. Truth to me is that the ones who choose to dress out in a combat loadup to go on patrol do so for the same reason the cops in the video beat people who were no threat to them at the time, THEY'RE F'ING BULLIES! Bully tough guy scumbags exist everywhere, it's the non-accountability for the police that seems to be rampant that needs to change.

I find it unacceptable that cops like these are not usually brought up on charges, just fired, if that. If they're given a pass because of their position and the usual BS "you don't know what it's like, you haven't walked in a cops shoes" line, then anyone who works a stressful job should be given a pass too. I know all about stress, but somehow I manage not to twist off on anyone and just beat them senseless when provoked. If I did, I KNOW I'd be in prison, why is it different for those with a badge?

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
The_Real_Browneye is probably rubbing one out right now, and JSTUART is probably rubbing one out thinking about The_Real_Browneye rubbing one out.

Hmm, do you get many thoughts going in that direction...it does seem a bit odd!

You are not queer, are you?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RyeDaddy
I've never been a fan of the police to be truthful, but...

I've never had my ass kicked by the police for just standing on the street minding my own business. I doubt any in those videos have either, they were up to something, excepting a couple I saw.

The fact that those pictured were ne'er-do-wells up to no good doesn't excuse the atrocious behavior on the part of those cops either though. It's an absolute shame that like other gov't officials, they are above the law in many ways. An (sometimes)evil elite ruling class. I wouldn't blame someone for exacting revenge after getting out of the hospital/jail for being beaten like that needlessly. Laws of nature still apply in the civilized world lest we forget.

A family member of mine is a retired cop and he "gets it". We went to SHOT together once and he was looking at all the police gear displays and asked "Why the hell do cops feel the need to dress like that? Wonder why people are scared schittless of the police and hate us, they're geared up like a Navy SEAL to go on patrol and that ain't right." To be fair he worked some REALLY bad areas in his career, and has the scars, crooked nose, and limp to prove it and he still doesn't see the modern police militarization as a good thing. Truth to me is that the ones who choose to dress out in a combat loadup to go on patrol do so for the same reason the cops in the video beat people who were no threat to them at the time, THEY'RE F'ING BULLIES! Bully tough guy scumbags exist everywhere, it's the non-accountability for the police that seems to be rampant that needs to change.

I find it unacceptable that cops like these are not usually brought up on charges, just fired, if that. If they're given a pass because of their position and the usual BS "you don't know what it's like, you haven't walked in a cops shoes" line, then anyone who works a stressful job should be given a pass too. I know all about stress, but somehow I manage not to twist off on anyone and just beat them senseless when provoked. If I did, I KNOW I'd be in prison, why is it different for those with a badge?

preach on brother

FJB
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Disgusting video.. I hope every one of those LEOs are now out of the force.. Intolerable behavior..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
There's been three cops killed here in the past few years and most people I talk to think it's a good thing.
A retired banker I talk politics w/at breakfast told me about a cop being shot at the other day -said too bad the guy wasn't a better shot.
Kind of odd to hear citizens talk like that -but when you see vids like this it's easy to understand.

A prison guard had his throat cut a year ago and a person I know well said the other guards said he deserved it and there are several others they wish it would happen to..

The video I won't soon forget is the Deaf Indian [native American] whittling w/a pocket knife on a little tote'm pole thingy not bothering anybody. Cop yelling put the knife down -deaf guy didn't listen and was shot and killed.

I have heard more than one cop say they couldn't wait to retire -the new mentality of modern law enforcement sucks.

Last edited by ol_mike; 07/04/13.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Knowing you are a LEO, I'm surprised you would post this. Would you be willing to share your motivation?

Video cameras in cell phones and Youtube has brought awareness of lawlessness perpetuated by law enforcers in America that has been a problem much longer than that technology. Officials in LEO or mayors offices, etc, have long denied the situation and continue to do so. More and more, the lie is shown to that denial with each new posting and out of court settlement. It will be difficult if not impossible to put this genie back in the bottle. But if it is not done and soon, by those in authority, the prospects are not good.

We cannot trust our government, we cannot trust the bureaucracy they have inflicted upon us, and we cannot the LEO's to treat us with decency and not brutality, or the court system to treat us with justice and impartiality unless we can afford elite representation. We have few choices remaining. Can anyone else see how this may not end well for anyone?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockchucker
when are we going to stand up to these overbearing cops?

Never, because every time they give the bums rush to a citizen They're fighting for our Freedom!! Until the cops start turning on each other and arresting their 'brother' when he gets out of line the abuse will continue. I'm tired of seeing cops stand around and watch their 'brother' go berserk and not restrain and arrest the offending officer.

I want the cops to ditch their combat gear and go back to this:

[Linked Image]

This is the only weapon besides a revolver a cop should be allowed to deploy:

[Linked Image]

No armored personnel carriers, that's just insane. Being a cop is a "people" job, the man makes the badge, the badge doesn't make the man.

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
it's not going to end well Ricky, I loved the description someone here gave recently about the thin veneer of civilization.

but to the OP, I'll stand up to the cops here, bunch of puzzies, but I don't want nada to do with no St. Lou MO cops.

those are some crazy sumbitches, they sell off all their rifles and just use big knives to kill chit! They are not to be messed with.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
smile

FJB
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
In my next life, I want to be about 5'9", 170 pounds. I want to wear a size 9 shoe and have a little bitty wrench. I'm tired of carrying the load I've carried through this lifetime.

While I am at it, I want to be a fireman. That way, everybody will love me. I don't want to clean up the godawful messes that human beings make out of one another for no [bleep] reason at all, and I don't want to be the one to knock on a door at 2:00 in the morning to tell a set of parents that the kid they sent off to the prom won't be coming home.

Pi$$ on this business of being the police.

I don't want to work nights, weekends and holidays. I refuse to miss my kid's birthday party, my parents' anniversary party and church on Sunday. I want to be one of the folks who depend on someone else to make everything alright.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockchucker
smile

Ur killin me

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Z
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Z
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
In my next life, I want to be about 5'9", 170 pounds. I want to wear a size 9 shoe and have a little bitty wrench. I'm tired of carrying the load I've carried through this lifetime.

While I am at it, I want to be a fireman. That way, everybody will love me. I don't want to clean up the godawful messes that human beings make out of one another for no [bleep] reason at all, and I don't want to be the one to knock on a door at 2:00 in the morning to tell a set of parents that the kid they sent off to the prom won't be coming home.

I don't want to work nights, weekends and holidays. I refuse to miss my kid's birthday party, my parents' anniversary party and church on Sunday. I want to be one of the folks who depend on someone else to make everything alright.

You forgot not having a judge tell you the broken arm you got in a fight should not result in jail time other than the weekend the guy spent there prior to going to court. After all there are inherent risks in your job and the bad guy got stitches.

-Z

Last edited by Zrack656; 07/04/13.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Sounds like to me, in you next life you need to be born a BLACK LIBERAL DEMOCRAT - in the USA! That would be your best start!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Yessir, you got me there. I had buried that so deep I didn't call it to the surface.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Darrel

Sounds like to me, in you next life you need to be born a BLACK LIBERAL DEMOCRAT - in the USA! That would be your best start!

Just because I don't want to be the police again, doesn't mean that I don't have standards.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Crimsontide,

Give it all up, put on your costume and become a superhero..... Clobbertime would be a good name for ya...... wink jump out of alleys and start bashing thugs with a folding chair........ That way the people would love you but the police would hate you.... Giving your alter ego good camouflage.....

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 64 invisible), 3,111 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,746
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.