Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Like all things sooner or later this will pass into history and the media attention will fade. Sharpton won't it let die any time soon but at some point his blathering will end.

So ... weeks or months?

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
You'd think things like national debt, Obamacare, Iran that much closer to nukes would rule the day.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
It will be a long time until Barry lets it go. He needs it to divert attention from the many scandals in his administration. I'm thinking months or years. YMMV.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Couldn't have worked out better for our po s tus as far as timing. I'm sure he will keep it in the spotlite for as long as possible. whistle

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It can't fade soon enough for me.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B2

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My upstanding moral compass is the only thing keeping me from making jokes about the whole thing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head
Like all things sooner or later this will pass into history and the media attention will fade. Sharpton won't it let die any time soon but at some point his blathering will end.

So ... weeks or months?

And we, around this campfire, hang on- and repeat - his every word. grin grin

One accurate prediction I made on the Z thread was that Zimmerman would be the new poster boy for the libs.

Yeah, I know that didn't take a crystal ball.

A 777 crash didn't displace the Z story, so that should give us an idea of what it will take. Likely be some news story coming out of Hollywood.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

So ... weeks or months?

The Obama Administration loves this and they don't want it to go away soon , it keep the Light of Day off all their corruption that is going on

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This isn't the first time in history, nor will it be the last, that racial and political bias will attempt to influence the outcome of justice in this country.

Anyone remember the O.J. Simpson trial?

Justice may be blind, but obviously she is not color blind......

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by curdog4570

So ... weeks or months?

And we, around this campfire, hang on- and repeat - his every word. grin grin

One accurate prediction I made on the Z thread was that Zimmerman would be the new poster boy for the libs.

Yeah, I know that didn't take a crystal ball.

A 777 crash didn't displace the Z story, so that should give us an idea of what it will take. Likely be some news story coming out of Hollywood.

Yea, like Hollywood will be making a movie about Z and M. mad

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I don't think the Hussein administration will pursue it. There's no chance of a political victory in the outcome.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by achadwick
It will be a long time until Barry lets it go. He needs it to divert attention from the many scandals in his administration. I'm thinking months or years. YMMV.
That, but more likely years..

Besides, the AIC can still work behind the scenes with Holder to ensure the race-baiting continues unabated..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
S
Originally Posted by achadwick

X2 What's going on is that the entire system needs distraction from the crashing of the system. At some point it backfires on them and the 'injustice' highlited triggers riots, then collapse. This is what i feared as the trial progressed, but we are not quite far enuf down the slide that the blacks want to burn what they do have. You can probably hold your breath on this one...

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I don't think the Hussein administration will pursue it. There's no chance of a political victory in the outcome.

While I agree with your assessment, Zero has made a career out of pandering to small groups of people. He likes to throw all the fringe groups a bone in order to keep their support. He don't care who he pisses off because he will either appease them later with his next gesture or they are the people who will never like him anyways. He is a professional panderer.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Not soon enough.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
just wait until Zero is laying a wreath on that wannabe thug's grave as a way to "honor" him. meanwhile there's thousands of military vets missing body parts and functions and you barely hear a squeak out of Zero even on Memorial Day and Veterans Day about them.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Never, the en-titelers will always have their greedy self serving paws out for something free.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by rem141r
just wait until Zero is laying a wreath on that wannabe thug's grave as a way to "honor" him. meanwhile there's thousands of military vets missing body parts and functions and you barely hear a squeak out of Zero even on Memorial Day and Veterans Day about them.

mad mad mad mad True..........as well as all the body parts being dumped by the thousands daily at the abortion mill incinerators. mad

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Actually, the storm just now starting.
Unfortunately.

Last edited by night_owl; 07/15/13.

abusus non tollit usum
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some drunk, crazy azz, homeless Indian got shot by a cop up here a year or two ago.

Guy was a life long crook and street drunk.

Cop was a dumbazz and and a little quick on the trigger.

So what do they do?

Build a fuggin' memorial to the drunk azz injun.

Why can't they fire the cop and drag the drunks carcass off and just get on with life?

As a nation, we are obsessed with victims.

Sad [bleep].

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have no doubt, that the Zimmerman case will become one of the tools in the race baiting profession.
This will never die. One can only pray that it goes the way of the furor that Mike Nifong created over the Duke Lacrosse team debacle, but don't bet on it.

Sam......

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Sound like Holder is gonna hafta investigate the "unnecessary shooting" of TM. I am sure he will want to get to the bottom of Trayvon callin GZ a creepy azz cracker.

I wonder how long one should hafta have their brain case bashed on concrete before defending themselves.

I never thought I would see this day.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It should be gone right now. But the left is keeping it alive to keep the heat of oberry's ass.

NRA Lifetime Member
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
About 2 more weeks I'm guessing. Government checks arrive and the lefty's will be busy shopping and strung out on pain killers for awhile.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Sound like Holder is gonna hafta investigate the "unnecessary shooting" of TM. I am sure he will want to get to the bottom of Trayvon callin GZ a creepy azz cracker.

I wonder how long one should hafta have their brain case bashed on concrete before defending themselves.

I never thought I would see this day.

"unnecessary shooting" ... I caught that too.

It's despicable that the head of The Justice dept can't abide by or respect the decision reached in a jury trial.

Holder is a race baiting CS. mad

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's also despicable that the names Krentz, Terry, and Ivey fade off into the distance, as far as MSM "Coverage".

.....the deep seated outrage at THEIR passing channeled by those who still and(will continue to) care into constructive and forward looking legislative initiatives, and stoic, resilient fortitude.

[bleep] Holder, Sharpton, and the rest of these anti American scum.

GTC.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You mean how long until it fades here on the Campfire? Not nearly soon enough.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 338Rules, 16penny, 13 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.