Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/al-sharpton/

The Rev. Al Sharpton, making the morning talk show rounds Monday, called for a Justice for Trayvon National Day of Action on Saturday.

The MSNBC host, along with his National Action Network, is urging people to march on federal buildings and courthouses in 100 cities nationwide to put pressure on the Department of Justice to charge George Zimmerman with violating Trayvon Martin�s civil rights, BET News reported.

�When they�re telling you today, �I don�t know if they�re going to get a civil rights trial,� we will. And we will get a civil trial,� Mr. Sharpton said on �The Tom Joyner Morning Show.�

�What we�ve watched the last several weeks was not the system correcting itself, it was the people correcting the system. Now we�ve got to finish the job,� he added.

Mr. Zimmerman was found not guilty in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin by a Florida jury on Saturday.

�It�s not over, and we are going to make sure it�s not over. That�s why we�re calling people to � organize in your city. I don�t care if it�s 20 people. We want to show the nation that over 100 cities a week later is still demanding justice. We�re not having a fit, we�re having a movement,� Mr. Sharpton said.

The Justice Department began an investigation into the case months ago but put it on hold until a verdict was reached in the criminal case. The agency announced Sunday that it would resume the investigation for possible civil rights violations, BET News reported.

�The one thing the �60s taught us is you�ve got to stay on an issue. You can�t just get mad and go home after you�ve expressed [views] one time,� Mr. Sharpton added. �You�ve got to stay on it, and we�re going to stay on this until we get some justice.�

Proud NRA Life Member
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Inciting riot.

If one person dies during these there would be a better case against Sharpton for manslaughter than there was against Zimmerman.

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
He's a dingleberry with legs.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
He is a piece of garbage!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Look for a new Federal Holiday - Trayvon Martin Day.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He's already more guilty of manslaughter than Zimmerman ever was.

Freddie's Fashion Mart

In 1995 a black Pentecostal Church, the United House of Prayer, which owned a retail property on 125th Street, asked Fred Harari, a Jewish tenant who operated Freddie's Fashion Mart, to evict his longtime subtenant, a black-owned record store called The Record Shack. Sharpton led a protest in Harlem against the planned eviction of The Record Shack.[36][37][38] Sharpton told the protesters, "We will not stand by and allow them to move this brother so that some white interloper can expand his business."[39]

On December 8, 1995 Roland J. Smith Jr., one of the protesters, entered Harari's store with a gun and flammable liquid, shot several customers and set the store on fire. The gunman fatally shot himself, and seven store employees died of smoke inhalation.[40][41] Fire Department officials discovered that the store's sprinkler had been shut down, in violation of the local fire code.[42] Sharpton claimed that the perpetrator was an open critic of himself and his nonviolent tactics. Sharpton later expressed regret for making the racial remark, "white interloper," and denied responsibility for inflaming or provoking the violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton

Last edited by ColKlink; 07/15/13.

A government, to afford the needful protection and exercise proper care for the welfare of a people, must have homogeneity in its constituents.

-Jefferson Davis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Al Schitface Sharpton
called for a Justice for Trayvon National Day of Action on Saturday.

I'll be sure to take an extra big dump in honor of.

Originally Posted by Al Schitface Sharpton
we�re having a movement,�

A Bowel movement.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Inciting riot.

If one person dies during these there would be a better case against Sharpton for manslaughter than there was against Zimmerman.

Add in inciting hate crimes for any type of violence.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
anyone else tired of the racist black drivel of dullton and jessie jackass??

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yep! This crap is really getting old!

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He has to make himself important. If he did not make it an issue no one would listen to him.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by eh76
anyone else tired of the racist black drivel of dullton and jessie jackass??

Yes, and if I completely tire of it, you'll see me on the world news.

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Holder wouldn't bring charges for that, only innocent "looking" whites will be scrutinized. [bleep] this corrupt government and federal legal system.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
National day of action = Riots

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fish head
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Inciting riot.

Add in inciting hate crimes for any type of violence.

He's guilty of Murdering at least 1 Jogging Suit...

[Linked Image]

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
TND........Typical N- - - - - Deal.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Just maybe, there will be a national day of reaction. Kinda like the first.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I would lke to invite Al out to my house for supper. Could only hope

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JGRaider
TND........Typical N- - - - - Deal.

Ha! I think that's a Texas-ism. This is the only place I've ever heard the term TND and everybody I know knows exactly what it means. Funny stuff, and true.

I've actually met Al Sharpton, believe it or not. Was walking the streets in Manhattan late one night after attending a concert in Central Park back in my navy days. Was with a multi-ethnic group of sailors, having a good night. He was standing on the street talking on his cell phone and as we approached (their were 5 of us as I recall) he started walking the same direction in front of us. I was like "hey it's Al Sharpton! Wow!" He spun around and asked us if we were following him, and who we worked for, were we trying to listen to his phone conversation. We were about 20 feet behind him and just happened to be going to the subway that was in that direction. I said something like "no Azzhole! We're walking to the subway! Are you recording us?" He went on about how he knows we work for the such and such organization, and we're gonna have to work harder if we want to find out what he's working on, blah blah. He struck me as a paranoid nut case.

Al Sharpton in my experience isn't just a dick on TV, he's a crazy POS all the time.

Anyway, I hope Al Sharpton chokes on a watermelon rind and dies.

If 2nd amendment rights can be subject to licensing and fees, how was the poll tax unconstitutional?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He and jesse Jackson need their own little hell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

76 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 16 invisible), 2,223 guests, and 727 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,665
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.