-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Guns will be shipped from an individual to an FFL, face-to-face subtract $25 will meet within a reasonable of Birmingham, AL

Open to trades for leupold/zeiss optics, S&W revolvers, remington rifles, mcmillan stocks, ??? Just let me know

All prices include shipping, USPS money order only, 'I�ll take it' trumps all,timestamp wins.

If you are not happy with anything, send it back for a refund of purchase price. (You cover return shipping)

I�ve done my best describing things here, but if you have any questions feel free to post em�

Any and all blemishes have been noted in the description. Any high spots, shiny spots or smudges are a result of my poor photography skills. If you would like any additional pictures please let me know and I will do my best.

#1 Kimber Classic Custom Target $925

Gun is in very good condition, slight wear on slide. All original parts. The slide fits very well to the frame. Comes with original box and two factory magazines.
The second picture is not very flattering, but it looks very nice in the hand. Deceiving lighting I guess
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#2 Smith and Wesson K-22 4� barrel $625

5 screw, fish-hook hammer Gun is in good shooter condition, slight holster wear on muzzle, small pit on cylinder and outside of barrel. Grips are period correct but non matching. All parts match serial number on butt. Made approx. 1952 No box or papers

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

#3 Remington 700 SS mountain rifle 22� barrel $600

For sale is a Remington 700, ADL, stainless steel, mountain rifle in 270. Barrel is 22" long and is .568" at the tip. Gun has the original stock, No marks that I can see on anything, other than a small rough spot on the trigger guard, about pencil eraser size. As you can see the bolt and lugs show very little wear from shooting.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
That's a great deal on the Mountain Rifle with the B&C Ti stock!

Good luck on the sales! Wish I wasn't broke!

Edited because I didn't notice the original injection molded stock was also included and thought maybe it was a Gander Mountain Guide Gun.

Last edited by GreatWaputi; 08/24/13.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Perhaps I should clarify to avoid any potential confusion. This is for the rifle and the original stock only. The TI stock has been sold separately.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Gotchya, the pictures threw me.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
pm sent

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Up

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1OntarioJim, 2500HD, 1234, 11point, 160user, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 3,020 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,336
Posts18,468,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.