Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
You know the liberals are working on the next generation. Inorder to brainwash them about our 2A, how do you like this?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-rights-granted-in-the-second-amendment/

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
GB1

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
"Again, the poorly worded summary doesn�t mean there was a deliberate attempt to undermine the Second Amendment."

I cry BS. That was exactly their intent...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
This is at Guyer, the newest high school just down the road from my house. It is normally a pretty conservative area. My kids went to Denton High School. I hadn't heard this, but you can bet that the Superintendent of DISD will get a phone call from me tomorrow.

If that is not enough, then I will get my neighbor across the street involved. He is a local sign maker and so flippin conservative that I nearly feel liberal around him. Nearly. He is famous in our area of putting up pretty large signs on certain property (with their permission) that calls out liberal idiocy. It is pretty effective in getting things back upright.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
The liberals know they must convert the hearts and minds of their students. Too many have parents who don't pay attention to what passes as education when it really is indoctrination.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I agree, but many of the local students aren't falling for it. I had just mentioned this to my daughter and she said that this was blowing up on Facebook. The vast majority of the kids were posting against this policy and in favor of what we hold dear on the 2nd.

There is a little hope left.

IC B2

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
It all depends on the teacher doing the teaching as to how harmful this could be.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If you tell a lie enough times and stupid people are going to believe it. That's why libturds always get it wrong!

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 09/16/13.

NRA Lifetime Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They're trying everything they can to turn Texas blue.

Texas is THE battleground state in the future.

Once they have CA, FL, NY and TX,...it's Game Over.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
They're trying everything they can to turn Texas blue.

Texas is THE battleground state in the future.

Once they have CA, FL, NY and TX,...it's Game Over.

They have been working behind the scenes for a very long time and have been doing a very good job and this is just one of the many ways they are doing that said job.

Burn that fooking book!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The Amazon book reviews for that thing are really good.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It completely takes away the right of the people to own guns. It's totally false.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Other than continue to watch and fight this BS, we have to remember where our kids get their real education.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
The first amendment as modified is also a lie: a treasonous lie at that. I would believe the rest are corrupted as well. It would be possible to become moved toward violence over such treason. Perhaps required.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The comments are good. Amazon book review

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He who controls the present, controls the past.
He who controls the past, controls the future.

There's alotta wisdom in those words. Can't beat the 2A in SCOTUS? Just [bleep]' rewrite it. After a couple generations or less, it'll stick.

"Your range of experience runs that gamut from A to B, plus you're a nitwit. That's a hard combination to overcome, though some people try." - JB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If that is not enough, then I will get my neighbor across the street involved. He is a local sign maker and so flippin conservative that I nearly feel liberal around him. Nearly. He is famous in our area of putting up pretty large signs on certain property (with their permission) that calls out liberal idiocy. It is pretty effective in getting things back upright. [/quote]

Longbob, you and your neighbor are my heroes!

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
hasn't there been controversy through the years about the wide influence of Texas on school books? Last I heard, Texas was being knocked around for right wing influence. Now this.
Go figure.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Plinker
The comments are good. Amazon book review

It appears it is seen for what it is......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Longbob
This is at Guyer, the newest high school just down the road from my house. It is normally a pretty conservative area. My kids went to Denton High School. I hadn't heard this, but you can bet that the Superintendent of DISD will get a phone call from me tomorrow.

Please let us know how that comes out..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Jeebus, I am behind the curve on this one. It appears that there is a pretty big ground swell of the locals that are attending the School Board meeting on September 24th. This is one of the articles I ran across as an example. School Board Meeting

Not that this makes it ok that they are using the incorrect text book, but it appears that they are using this book in the AP classes. These are classes for the kids that want to take the more difficult courses. It is not being used (so far) with the entire student body.

I think my call to the Superintendent will be a little pointless at this juncture since it is already a firestorm. I plan on talking to my neighbor and see what his take on it or if he already has sign plans. My luck is that he will hand me a set of post hole diggers and tell me to get in the truck. Oy vey.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

304 members (1lesfox, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,646 guests, and 937 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,508
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.