GB1

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Some "no [bleep]" news.

Don't expect to hear it on the [bleep]' idiot box.

http://superstore.wnd.com/digital/White-Girl-Bleed-A-Lot-The-Return-of-Race-Riots-to-America-e-book

Excerpt:

Racial violence is back. Along with widespread racial crime � even riots. In hundreds of episodes in more than 80 cities since 2010, groups of black people have been roaming the streets of America � assaulting, intimidating, stalking, threatening, vandalizing, stealing, shooting, stabbing, even raping and killing. In cities big and small. In ways expected and unexpected. But local media and public officials are silent.

Crime is colorblind, says a Milwaukee police chief. Race is not important, a Chicago newspaper editor assures us. That denies the obvious: America is the most race-conscious society in the world. We learn that every day from black caucuses, black teachers, black unions, black ministers, black colleges, black high schools, black music, black moguls, black hair business owners, black public employees, black art, black names, black poets, black inventors, black soldiers, black police officers. We learn it in stories written by members of the National Association of Black Journalists. We talk about everything except black mob violence and lawlessness. That is Taboo. Result: Few know about it. Fewer still are talking about it.

Today it is at epidemic levels in almost every city in the country. The list of cities under attack is long and getting longer � with some cities suffering dozens of attacks in the last few years alone: Chicago. Miami. Philadelphia. Las Vegas. New York. Atlantic City. Milwaukee. Charlotte. Mobile. Kansas City. Denver. Birmingham. Saratoga Springs. Seattle. Portland. Nashville. Washington, D.C. Los Angeles. Rochester. Wilmington. Georgetown. Greensboro. Nashville. Peoria. Vallejo. Des Moines. Dallas. Rehoboth Beach. Baltimore. Montgomery County. Boston. St. Louis. Brighton Beach. And more, more, more. Des Moines, Iowa? Yes, at the Iowa State Fair, no less � during what one cop called Beat Whitey Night. Peoria, Illinois? Absolutely: As many as nine race riots in 2011 alone � right in the middle of Middle America. Milwaukee? Yes, on the Fourth of July, after looting a nearby convenience store, a crowd of nearly 100 blacks set upon some white teens on a picnic. After beating one white woman, a black woman noted, �Oh white girl bleed a lot.� And the Milwaukee state fair is probably the most explicit and public hate crime anyone has seen in years. Hundreds of black people roamed the fairgrounds, targeting white people for violence.

You didn�t hear about that?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EWY

If this is the side show, what is the main attraction

The elimination of caucasian influence in American society.
It's always about money. In the end, it's always follow the money.

Money plays a part,..but it's about racial supremacy.

The Goy are rank amateurs when it comes to racial supremacy.

The devil figures in too,...

But including him opens up a can of worms that most people aren't ready to accept.

I wasn't,..up until a few years ago.

Then it became impossible for me to deny it any longer.

So,..I get to be included among the "crazies",...

So be it.
If you want to talk the devil then you have to talk the Bible and the Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil. So it boils down to whether you can use that statement as a blanket one, completely out of context, as it has been used so much over the years. Or whether you have to take the Devil's own agenda as the height of evil, which would make the love of money only one more means to an end.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
What I'd love to see is convenience store owners installing a lock-down system. The flash mob shows up and starts putting merchandise in their pockets, and the clerk flips a switch locking the doors, then steps back into a safe room waiting for the paddy wagon to show up and haul everyone to jail along with all the video from the security cameras of them stealing merchandise.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
What I'd love to see is convenience store owners installing a lock-down system. The flash mob shows up and starts putting merchandise in their pockets, and the clerk flips a switch locking the doors, then steps back into a safe room waiting for the paddy wagon to show up and haul everyone to jail along with all the video from the security cameras of them stealing merchandise.
I would not take a job clerking in any convenience-type store that disallows me having a gun.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
nah,...the devil ain't money.

The devil is hatred.

Hatred drives the world today.

White Americans are on the receiving end of a lot of it,...but on the other hand, they've distributed quite a bit of it.

Government and war are the devil's hatred producing tools.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I would not take a job clerking in any convenience-type store that disallows me having a gun.
Neither would I.

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V

Gas chamber comes to mind. Just saying.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The devil is hate.

Hate drives the world today.

White Americans are on the receiving end of a lot of it,...but on the other hand, they've distributed quite a bit of it.

Government and war are the devil's hate producing tools.
I won't disagree with you on a purely subjective level. Nor will I say your view is not biblical. I'm just trying to stay as objective as possible on the biblical end of it. The devil's objective as best I can determine, from the Bible, is to lift himself above God. Basically that entails placing himself in God's position. Satan desires that the whole world of humans worship him as God. God goes about gaining worship through free will and allowing people to do so if they wish or to by default, take the way of the devil. The devil becomes their god by default if they don't choose the sinless Man, God Himself. Controlling the world's monetary supply is the means to this end for the devil, for if you control the money, you ultimately control who eats and who doesn't. Non-believers are sorely deceived into thinking they are neutral or some such bs.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by viking

Gas chamber comes to mind. Just saying.
lolol

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The funny thing is, I keep hearing a lot of black people talking about a race war coming.

They should be careful what they wish for. In certain neighborhoods they may make up a large percentage of the population. And for now, large groups of non blacks are not fighting back. But overall, black people are a very small percentage of our country's population. If it came down to a race war, they be grossly outnumbered even if only half the rest of the population took part.

And as always, some great innocent people would suffer for it.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

The devil is hate.

I won't disagree with you on a purely subjective level. Nor will I say your view is not biblical. I'm just trying to stay as objective as possible on the biblical end of it. The devil's objective as best I can determine, from the Bible, is to lift himself above God. Basically that entails placing himself in God's position. Satan desires that the whole world of humans worship him as God. God goes about gaining worship through free will and allowing people to do so if they wish or to by default, take the way of the devil. The devil becomes their god by default if they don't choose the sinless Man, God Himself. Controlling the world's monetary supply is the means to this end for the devil, for if you control the money, you ultimately control who eats and who doesn't. Non-believers are sorely deceived into thinking they are neutral or some such bs.

You tend to dwell on the minutia a lot.

Learn to boil things down to the elements.

Money is just another tool.

War is a tool,...government is a tool,..influence is a tool,..

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Hatred is the core.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The devil is hate.

You tend to dwell on the minutia a lot.

Learn to boil things down to the elements.

Money is just another tool.

War is a tool,...government is a tool,..influence is a tool,..
The only way to solve a problem is to define the parameters. I wouldn't call it minutia.

Y'know...good thread, applause to you B. Evidently you don't think I'm contributing so I'll just view and not comment on this one.

Last edited by EthanEdwards; 09/22/13.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The parameters are all just tools.

Define them,..cluster them into groups,..throw then in the blender and hit frappe'.

What gets poured out is hatred.

That's all one needs to realize.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
comment all you want.

,...ain't bothering me.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wonder when somebody will make a movie about this?

Why? Its all over the innernet.

What does any of this have to do with that OTHER movie?

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The other movie portrays white people as the boogeyman.

Generally speaking,...we're not.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Should have seen the nigs out last night. Group of 3 women, 3 guys jumping around like apes on the dance floor.

I was gonna say "see Bristoe?", but I think he prefers the company of this sort of poster.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Racial hypocrisy is national policy.

Agreed, so what does this have to do with that other movie?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (12344mag, 163bc, 2UP, 257 mag, 007FJ, 30 invisible), 1,868 guests, and 1,009 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,290
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.