Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Nope,...they stood right there.

That says it all.

No, it says they didn't attack anyone else, and did not attempt to leave the scene while about a hunnert-plus people called the Cops.

What would YOU have done different?

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
No, I'm a former Green Beret/PSD contractor with 200 or so jumps, mostly at night with a heavy azz rucksack. I can still run a 7min mile and squat fairly heavy. Don't feel pussy-like at all. I ain't stupid enough to allow my lily-white daughters to get on a school bus with Trayvon though, and if you do, you are a dumb mofo, but I'd already ascertained that fact.

Heck, they'll be grown up and off to college before you know it, you can go then. Really what choice do you have, if you wish to do anything at all besides sit around and b$tch?

Oh, I forgot, "race war" crazy

...and thank you for your service cool

Birdwatcher

Well, the oldest is in a Ph.D program in a really white area of the country, still have one to go. I ain't bitchin' at all, I think I'll go pull a 1050 handle and load some nine.

You're a D head Birdie but I'd still buy you a beer:)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You're a D head Birdie

Never said diff'rent.

I DID used to assure the Africans in my village that all White men had two penises, which is why we were so smart, but what you said is not what I meant. I'd point to my crotch and count "baaku ni mienu" ("one and two"), I don't think they believed me.

but I'd still buy you a beer:)

Likewise Sir, in a heartbeat. And sincere congrats on a fine family, well-raised cool cool

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe
There's a reason I live in a county that is 95% white.

Do you not feel like a pu$$y for running away from the problem?

If one falls into a septic tank,..are they a pussy for climbing out?

Zimmerman tried that. If you are allergic to penicillin, you better stay out of septic tanks. If you aren't rich, you best stay out of the hood areas, no matter how many guns you've got.

Besides, why move into the hood areas? How did that experiment of bussing the blacks to the white schools to teach them to be normal go?

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I guess you didn't want to answer the question?

No, just been working my way down the thread.

OF COURSE I DESPISE THOSE WHO ACT FROM HATRED, (UNLESS THEY ARE BLACK AND THEN THEY HAVE GOOD REASON TO)

Black folks attacking White folks on account of skin color being but one example, and to protect life and limb of any innocaent I'd open fire on them myself in a heartbeat. Same as I would skins putting the boot in on a Paki, Papist blowing up Prods, heck, even Kukumbas hacking up Nunumbas.

Same old story, different faces, same entity responsible.

Birdwatcher

FIXED IT.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by eyeball

Besides, why move into the hood areas? How did that experiment of bussing the blacks to the white schools to teach them to be normal go?

Many years ago there was some TV commercial that had a bunch of hood rats quoting Shakespeare and sounding like genteel Londoners. Funny because its science fiction. Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Heard/read once (wish I could recall the source) that the cost of "Bussing" in the LA school districts would have purchased every student bussed a new Mustang.
Doubt the whole project did ten bucks worth of good, fact is the bad probably out weighed the good, if the truth was known.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 700LH

Doubt the whole project did ten bucks worth of good, fact is the bad probably out weighed the good, if the truth was known.

Undoubtedly. When bussing started, SAT scores started dropping, and teenage pregnancies started skyrocketing.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee

Many years ago there was some TV commercial that had a bunch of hood rats quoting Shakespeare and sounding like genteel Londoners. Funny because its science fiction. Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.

I see you noticed the new Toyota rap, crap, and dazzle commercials played during the football games today, also. frown

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by 700LH
Heard/read once (wish I could recall the source) that the cost of "Bussing" in the LA school districts would have purchased every student bussed a new Mustang.

Like putting rotting apples in a barrel of good.

What do you have when you put a glass full of chitty water in a barrel of good water?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, neither race liked it, thanks .gov mad

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I see you noticed the new Toyota rap, crap, and dazzle commercials played during the football games today, also. frown

No, 'cause I got rid of cable a few years ago.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
As Bristoe said- to destroy our race (or at least this country).

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep, that was the fruit of that particular experiment.

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
No,..it's the idiots.

You're one of them.

Sir, at least have the 'nads to own up to your own convictions.

You have several times on this forum blamed "the lnternational Jewish Conspiracy" for the World's problems.

At other times, like now, you chose to conceal that. Maybe like with Islam its OK for you guys to lie to advance the cause I dunno. I mean, both sets despise Jews.

Birdwatcher

Never used that term and I don't despise anyone.

But it seems that you've slipped past the boundaries of "truth".

I'm not surprised.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What do you have when you put a glass full of chitty water in a barrel of good water?

A bunch of people who sit around and b$tch?

Guys who change peoples' posts when they don't say what they wanted?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Never used that term

What?

You don't find your parsing words in this case to be truly pathetic?

Should I have said "Zionist/Bolshevik Conspiracy"?? "International Media-owning Jewry?"

Why would it trouble me at all to be called a liar by a guy who doesn't even have the balls to be forthright about his beliefs?

OK, while you're parsing some more...

Back to London there Sir Galahad.... ...two guys with butcher knives are standing around after having committed a completely unexpected bizarre and bloody murder in broad daylight. Neither is leaving the scene or attacking anyone else, you're not armed.

What would YOU have done?

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
As Bristoe said- to destroy our race (or at least this country).

Don't embarrass him by citing him accurately at this critical juncture. He'll tell ya he never used that term.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Undoubtedly. When bussing started, SAT scores started dropping, and teenage pregnancies started skyrocketing.

Ya, it was Elvis what started it, playing Black music for them White kids crazy

Me, I tend to think White folks too are perfectly capable of screwing things up for their own selves.

Anyways...

I teach honors kids of all complexions in a low-income big-city district. Oddly enough them bright, decent kids can walk down the hallways without getting pregnant or having their test scores drop a single point.

An easy one-word explanation explains all of that, across the board irrespective of "race", "ethnicity" or whatever you want to call it.....

...... "parents" cool

Birdwatcher

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reality is the freckle-faced red-headed scrawny white boy in a low rider, hat on backwards, with about 500watts worth of [bleep] rap coming out of his speakers. Sad but true.

Sir, the problem goes far beyond what you or I or anyone ever suspected.... eek

Steven Foster.... back when all one had to do to "act Black" was put on blackface....

"OOOOH... I wish I was in de Land ob Cotton......"

A bunch of White boys Down South started singing that and look what happened next.....

Wait, weren't there a Jewish Financier somewhere high up in the Confederate government?

The plot thickens....

Birdwatcher

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

270 members (06hunter59, 10ring1, 1OntarioJim, 16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 28 invisible), 1,593 guests, and 926 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,177
Posts18,465,501
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.