Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.gov has the standing military army, their own army of lawyers to create the rule book (against us), and another army of enforcement. It is as nothing for them to push vets around. Hardly a muscle twitch.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by wdenike
EASY FIX. TAKE THE TRASH CAN AWAY, REPLACE IT WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS PACK [bleep] IN PACK [bleep] OUT. THERE GOT THAT FIXED!

Take care, Willie

Yeah, like criminals follow "NO GUNS ALLOWED" signage. It never ceases to amaze me how people come to enjoy the outdoors, and don't think twice about screwing it up.

Mule
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
How intense must your hatred be to deny the vets and the public access to a such a revered site? This is an unconscionable act!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nbc-police-remove-vietnam-war-veterans-memorial-wall_759267.html

Shutting the Viet Nam Memorial, is a particularly egregious act. There is no normal participation needed by any National Park employee. It's an open area, for goodness sake.
Petty, mean spirited, and spiteful. We have an enormous disconnect between this administration and the Citizens.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Monkey_Joe
... and yes, our anger should be directed first and foremost at the elected officials.

yes, and no

Our anger should be directed at dhimmicrats, and the current administration. No GOP house member, or Senator, has voted to close any site.
We tend to forget, that the LOSER of the Presidential election has NO SAY IN WHAT HAPPENS WITHIN THE VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS ADMINISTERED BY THE WHITE HOUSE.
All of these spiteful, staged events is directly caused by king hussein.

Were the 'government shutdown' a reality, then the president's golf course would be closed, and illegal Mexicans would not be allowed to march and rally on the National Mall.

Sam......

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by benchman
At least as far as the Vietnam Memorial is concerned, it is nothing more than a wall by a sidewalk. I can't imagine keeping it open without funding for a while would do it any harm. Granite is pretty tough stuff.

Having seen every memorial and monument along the mall at least 100 times, I am in full agreement. Every single one of them should remain open.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
100 times? I digress but what gives there? Used to live in the hell hole? Thats an impressive number of visits. Not a negative post, just OT and curious.

We've seen it once and while very impressive I've no use to ever go back anywhere close to DC

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
It is interesting that you can get law enforcement and NPS employees to follow orders when they have to know its wrong.
Why do you assume they know it's wrong and why do you assume they care? I believe they don't care or consider what is wrong. They do what they are told, and for many, the more imposing and belligerent they have to be to enforce orders, the more they get a warm tingle up their leg.

We are no longer comprised of us, but us and them. One of those will have to submit, or be submitted, to the other, and that will likely be bloody.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
EASY FIX. TAKE THE TRASH CAN AWAY, REPLACE IT WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS PACK [bleep] IN PACK [bleep] OUT.

Problem is, the man that makes the signs has been furlowed. grin miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Muleskinner

Ever see how much trash boaters leave at a boat ramp trash can?

Unless you're one of the "guvment gonna take care me" Obama voters you'd realize that most of us "stand on our own hind feet" kinda guys would probably pick up after your helpless self until the morons in DC get their act together.

Reminds me of a lesson I taught two stepsons and a son. Anytime we use a public access place in the outdoors we leave it in a cleaner state than we found it. I bet that concept is completely lost and alien to a "guvment gonna take care o me" libtard.

Nice to meet you Joe. Good life lessons there.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by rost495
100 times? I digress but what gives there? Used to live in the hell hole? Thats an impressive number of visits. Not a negative post, just OT and curious.

We've seen it once and while very impressive I've no use to ever go back anywhere close to DC

Lived nearby. Not in DC.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
NCR, glad I'm out of that place Miss Murphy's in Old Town, spent many drunken nights in that place, good times.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,407 guests, and 1,175 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,884
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.